[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may have let my powerlevel slip to my wife tonight, pol. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
I may have let my powerlevel slip to my wife tonight, pol.

I was a bit drunk and was browsing netflix shows when I saw that there were a lot of Adolph Hilter related programs in my "recommended for you" slot.

I told my wife, "why is that?" She already hinted at my powerlevel before, but said, "probably because you agree with him!"

I started to say, "Well, I do think the holocaust was bit....I mean, history is written by the vic..." and then I shut up.

She said, "OMG...I'm going upstairs..." and left. The house has been quiet since.

Did I fuck up?
>>
if true, you're fucked. I argued at work that I wouldn't kill baby Hitler if I could go back. The guy who was a bro turned into a bitch the rest of time I worked there. Switched just like that.
>>
>>72491811
Just better hope she has no proof of it when you're in divorce court, or you're fucked buddy.
>>
>>72491966
You wouldn't kill a baby? You're literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>72491811
Why do you care what your wife thinks?
>>
>>72492035

some people don't care about cognitive dissonance when the Holocaust is involved
>>
File: 1461910033051.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1461910033051.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>72491811
Kill baby Churchill and Hitler defeats communism.
>>
You need to redpill. Have a presentation prepared by the time she is ready to talk.
>>
>>72492063
I want that ass
>>
>not redpilling your own wife

Beta as fuck
>>
>>72491811
The house has been quiet while you watch your Hitler documentaries, so... I would say you did well.

By the way, you don't know where that comparison of the cropped and uncropped "mass grave" photo is, do you?
>>
>>72492264
I'm trying but it's been very hard so far. I got her on the Trump train but taking baby steps for uncle Adolph
>>
>>72491811
Go to her and whisper in her ear "achtung, is time fur ze dicking ja?"
>>
>>72491811
Ignore it, unless she brings it up again.
Calmly debate, but don't go tinfoil.
Ask questions, and let her make conclusions don't make bold claims.

>Why would a brown haired guy want to kill all non-blonde blue eyed people?
>How could the Nazi's gain such popularity if they were all so completely insane?
>How did Germany rebound during a period of global economic chaos?
>>
File: 1458709884379.jpg (242 KB, 1181x1668) Image search: [Google]
1458709884379.jpg
242 KB, 1181x1668
>>72491811
your wife will report you to the thought police

gg m8
>>
>>72492371
Noted, anon. Makes sense to me.
>>
>>72492307

If she's on board with Trump she'll come around. People just take a while to adjust. Plant the seeds instead of piling in head on.
>>
>>72491811
You fucked up by marrying a bluepilled whore
>>
Get a based woman.

My wife teaches in a Jewish school

Still hates Jews.
>>
>>72491811
You're married to someone who doesn't support your beliefs... delete urself m8
>>
>>72492419
No problem anon.

Just remember you can help guide her, but you can't force it and you've got to pace yourself.

No normie ever came here and turned full natsoc on day 1.
>>
I revealed my power level to my wife. she got mad, we fought for a few weeks about it. Then she got over it.
>>
You fucked up bad, but no reason you can't just replace her.
>>
>>72491811
Your wife is smarter than you OP
>>
>>72492181
this

why the fuck would you date someone who's bluepilled?
fucking dumb bitch
>>
>>72493015
It took my wife about a year. But she got there.
>>
>>72491811
I would be more worried that fucking netflix and by extension the NSA know your powerlevel.
>>
>>72491811
a hitler movie would never be pro hitler... it just shows your interest in history.

if you decided to stand your ground, you should have really stood your ground.
>>
>>72491811
If you can't let your power level slip in front of your wife then you shouldn't be married to her.
>>
>>72491811
Stop being a timid bitch

A woman will almost always conform her opinions to that of the men in her life. Most women don't have a set ideology, but rather copy the ideology of the previous male in their lives. Whether that's a boyfriend, their father, or their brother. Women are like clay, they are molded and sculpted by strength and confidence.

Just be true to your convictions.
>>
>>72491811
You will never have sex again for the rest of your life, Anon. It's over for you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.