[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama's Birth Certfiricate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
Can someone please explain to me why Donald Trump was so obsessed along with the majority of the Republican Party in wanting to know more about Obama's Birth Certificate why the fuck does it matter
>>
>>72490189
Many suspected he was not born in the US which would disqualify him from being able to serve as president. Do you have a more specific question?
>>
>>72490189
It was the best they could do publicly, due to the cultural unpopularity of certain "n" words. Everyone that calls him a "Muslim", or a Kenyan", is only doing so because they think they will get in trouble if they call him a "nigger", which is what they really wanted to say.
>>
>>72490189

obama's autobiography listed him as being born in kenya or indonesia or some shit and obama gave some half assed explanation about how he didn't bother to check his own book, didnt address the issue soon enough, and that coupled with the fact that he was a relatively unknown lecturing professor and uneventful congressman led millions of people who had never heard of this guy to doubt his story
>>
>>72490189
Because no one had bothered to check before he got into politics, his records were sealed ever since he was elected to public office, and he with all the powers of the presidency took fucking forever to produce a document that any chucklefuck can get in two weeks if they've lost it.
>>
>>72490372

He was born in fucking HAWAII which is a US state stop pretending all fucking black people are from Africa
>>
>>72490556

But the dude was literally born in Hawaii...white people are just mad that liberalism is the horrifying future we just need to accept.
>>
>>72490590

An argument like that doesn't hold any water. That's like hating on Arnie...an Austrian Actor for being the Governor of California

or hating on Jessie "I hate black people" Ventura a professional wrestler for being the Governor of Massachusetts
>>
>>72490669

Prove it, nigger lover.

You can't because he never released his long form birth certificate and the thing we did get out of his administration was photoshopped to hell and back.

>most transparent administration in recent memory

lol
>>
>>72490648

Who fucking cares tho American politics is playing a rigged game. You think that 5 yeard down the road we won't have Mexican born presidents. Maybe a Transgendered President

Quit living in the past Liberalism is a beast that is too big to kill and no amount of Trump memes can save you from it. You can thank Ted Cruz for that.
>>
>>72490880
Your argument makes no sense. You need to be a natural born citizen to be the president. You do not need to be a natural born citizen to be governor of California.

Jessie loves black people and imported a bunch of them when he was Governor of MINNESOTA.

And yes, that other person's argument makes sense. I never actually knew that was the original cause of the argument, which makes way more sense.
>>
>>72491000

OK so no matter what I seem to write /pol/ thinks its some kind of spam so I dunno what to tell you since /pol/ is acting retarded right now.
>>
>>72490880

Annie was a fucking nigger lover that banned 50 BMG in commiefornia the fucking cuck

fuck him and fuck you
>>
>>72491334

Bruh it couldn't be helped. America cannot develop as a super power if it doesn't fucking evolve and it seems the mass majority of people here want a liberal president a president who isn't afraid to break the rules of the constitution in favor of making everything fair and equal.
>>
>>72491465
>>72491465
What exactly has he done to further the vague thing that you have just said?
>>
>>72491362

Look I am not saying Obama did a lot of good btu obsessing mindlessly over whether or not he came from Hawaii or not is extremely unhealthy.

You need to take a deep breathe.
>>
>>72491541

He helped prove that Liberalism can't be killed and you need to accept it otherwise America can't develop.
>>
>>72490189
Racists look right now, don't they? Who now disagrees with the vocal opponents of desegregation? Liars who reside in the whitest neighborhoods. No honest person disagrees with the racists of thirty years ago, even if no public person is allowed to agree with them.
Apply the same reasoning to the argument that Obama is not an American. Does he strike anyone as clearly American now? Think of what could have been avoided.
>>
>>72491465
this is bait
>>
>>72491465
>develop as a super power
What? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: Obama_pol_irl4.png (620 KB, 700x451) Image search: [Google]
Obama_pol_irl4.png
620 KB, 700x451
>>72490189
Cause these right wing retards are racist motherfuckers and wanted to divide the country.
>>
>>72490189
No one has cared for years, but the issue is that the Constitution grants certain rights to "natural-born citizens" of the states, and then allow Congress to extend most of those rights ("naturalization") to other people whom Congress made citizens by acts of law.

One of the first laws Congress drafted (I believe in 1790) was the Naturalization Act, which declared that children born overseas to American parents would automatically become citizens. However, that makes them naturalized citizens, not natural-born citizens. (In English law it was very clear that only by being born within the domains of the English sovereign could one be a "natural-born" citizen - that was what the term was invented to mean.) And the one right that Congress cannot grant by law is the right to stand for the Presidency - that is reserved for natural-born citizens.

Obama was born in a somewhat confusing timeframe while his father, at least, was spending a lot of time in Kenya; and Hawaii wouldn't release anything other than a statement of who his parents were without his consent, which he withheld for three years; so it wasn't 100% clear he was born in the USA.
>>
>>72491769
>>72491776

This is gonna shock you lads but America hasn't been a Superpower since the end of the second fucking world war

This is what happens when you let memes dictate your life.
>>
>>72491354

You're not exactly bursting with facts and evidence yourself, faggot. You're just repeating mainstream talking points like a mindless parrot.
>>
>>72491606
Want to try explaining any of that?
>>
File: black souls 3.webm (1 MB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
black souls 3.webm
1 MB, 800x451
>>72490189
Because our cuckpublican party are catering to fucking dumbass rednecks that live in the middile of nowhere to hate monger stupid shit instead of getting actual fucking shit done. Holy fuck, my own party pisses me the fuck off sometimes
>>
>>72490189

Obama actually is a Kenyan. Remember that Hillary started the birther thing. Everybody in government knows but nobody cares.
>>
>>72492060
Must be why theSoviet Union conquered the world.
Fits in with your plan to "develop as a super power" by crashing the economy and destroying the average IQ.
>>
>>72492071

>aligning yourself with any political party

Might as well just say 'I want to maintain the status quo'.
>>
>>72492067

You thought they were joking when they said the south wouldn't rise again?

>>72492068
>>72491789

You people are the reason why Liberalism can't be killed. Obama proved this by showing the demographic that occupy the united states have accepted progressive minded thinking and they don't give a shit if Obama fully American or not

You ridiculous shits and your memes can't accept anything that is your own ridiculous unrealistic version of white.
>>
>>72490189
If Barry is so intent of keeping something as trivial as his birth certificate secret, then what else is he hiding?
>>
>>72492176

I brought this up in a political ''''''''''''''''''''''''discussion''''''''''''''''''''''' with my cousin who is all about the Rod Ham, she just about blew a gasket when I showed her proof of Queen Cunt starting the rumor. She refused to believe it was real, went off on me photoshopping things just to fuck with her 'how could you?!' and all that.

Funny shit.
>>
>>72492176

Because again...Liberalism is too big to fail

The constitution doesn't mean a fucking thing...it hasn't since 1920.
>>
because trump knows whats really going on

Trumps campaign manager just went on Alex Jones and revealed the Clintons rape women together, and now stories are popping up bashing Roger Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tveor3jjM7k
>>
>>72492267
Do you have autism? Nothing you are saying makes any sense or has any relevance to what we were talking about.

What has Obama done to promote equality?
>>
>>72492267

Haha, you're a fucking automaton.

This thread is done, lads, sage and report.
>>
>>72492329

Because its nobodies fucking business?

Clinton even mocked people about this. No one tells the president what to do. Nixon even coined the phrase
>>
>>72490372
The irony is that Lyin' Ted actually wasn't born in the US
>>
File: 1404163704752.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1404163704752.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>72490189
I'm calling bait on this one.
No one is actually so stupid as to believe that the birth certificate of a president is not important.
>>
Heads up everyone. OP is likely an automation, ignore and sage.
>>
>>72492425

>Alex Jones

Its like you want people to mock you. I'd have believed you if you said Mark Dice.

>>72492428
>>72492394

That's an easy question. He said Transgendered and Gender Confused people are "people" too

Granted I live in Liberalfornia the most progressive state on the map but I also live in a town where Transgendered people are mocked.
>>
>>72490189
The birther event was when Trump actually started running for President. Before that, he was just le you're fired man. Afterwards, he was that with the additional identity of disliking Obongo. He established a base on which he could run should the Republicans fuck up 2012. It was about as low a risk investment into the office of POTUS that you could get.
>>
>>72492501
>>72492580
>>72492589

Ted Cruz is out of his mind if he's gonna do anything but get Hillary Clinton elected

Lord knows no one wants this.
>>
>>72492597
I didn't mention anyone's name or allude to any person other than you and Obama.
>>
>>72490372
Wouldn't the feds or secret service check this sort of thing?
>>
>>72492716
>>72492718

Spoiler Alert the Secret Service only caters to people wealthier than you

They don't care about your concerns.
>>
File: 1461988247188.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1461988247188.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>72491334

>And yes, that other person's argument makes sense.

thanks bud
>>
>>72492794
Not sure why my post was included in there. Seems like you can't come up with actual responses. Yes, and everyone the secret service protects is wealthier than me. That's a fact.

Generally we want successful people to be politicians rather than losers. That tends to be the trend (Except for Bernie. I still have a hard time believing he didn't have a job until he was 40).
>>
File: 1461686969850.jpg (42 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1461686969850.jpg
42 KB, 453x604
>>72490189
It was an obvious attempt to ignite the racist vote. They threw the racist vote a bone to remind them what side they were on. The Democrats did the same thing until they conceded the racist vote to the Republicans after the civil rights movement.
>>
I'm really confused right now, is this guy autistic or what?
>>
>>72492913

>Generally we want successful people to be politicians rather than losers

You mean the elite...Success is a subjective word that means different things to different people
>>
>>72492913

It's a bot, should be obvious by now. Sage/report/hide and move on.
>>
>>72492983

I'm trying to see /pol/'s collective viewpoint on why they think Trump should get elected besides racism and memes

Trump looks just as shitty as the other 2 candidates and it makes me think Hillary might get elected by doing no actual work involved.
>>
>>72493044

I'm not a fucking bot Mark Dice talked about this shit

Hillary isn't giving me money to shitpost online I wish I had the luxury of doing this shit maybe I wouldn't live in a shithole in Rosa.
>>
>>72492718
>Wouldn't the feds or secret service check this sort of thing?
Ever wonder why the bank police are the ones that hold the guns to the head of the US president?
>>
>>72493129
That's one hell of a bad way to do it, why bring up something from years ago instead of just asking why is trump a good candidate?
>>
>>72493301
>>72493305

Different viewpoints and to see if /pol/ is collectively able to think of rational points instead of memes and shitposting

I have yet to see real results yet
>>
>>72493243

>he does it for free

Serious talk here. You have a real hard time putting your thoughts together, you talk about evidence while making false equivalences and appealing to authority.

Is this your first time on /pol/?

>>72493587

You refuse to give any heed to anything anyone says that challenges your position, you're the one who is meme-ing, friendo.

This topic has been discussed to death here, most people have come to the conclusion this situation smells funny. No one on any side has much to go on, since all of Obama's records were sealed. The people trying to prove he isn't valid for presidency have a shoddily photoshopped document to work with as proof that something isn't right.

Then there are the people who cling to the belief that Obama is clean and there's nothing to hide, and act like he's getting unfair treatment when people asked to see his birth certificate. This wasn't an issue before because every other president's birth certificate is out in the open for anyone to see.

It could be manufactured controversy from the Obama administration, obfuscating things to get people to run in circles, but then one must ask 'why' if this is the case.

So continue trying to prove your preconceived notion, you're going to be met with snide comments from the people who frequent /pol/ who are fed up with people who have eyes yet refuse to see.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.