[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British family brutally assaulted in Hua Hin, Thailand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_16.jpg (85 KB, 891x581) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.jpg
85 KB, 891x581
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/29/brutal-attack-on-tourists-in-thailand-caught-on-video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyArvoCCFI

what the fuck have become of british people? now they even can't take care of their own against fucking south east asian babbies.
>>
Shut it you fucking Slavic monkey. You're nothing. You never were and you never will be.
>>
File: Screenshot_15.jpg (62 KB, 497x299) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.jpg
62 KB, 497x299
>>72490006
at least i'm not into cuckoldry like some of us. pic very related.
>>
Why the fuck would you ever go to somewhere like Thailand

Just fucking sucks people are so set on importing these types people to make all our countries as shit as this
So nowhere will be safe
>>
>>72490119
>Like some of us
Kek
>>
>>72490244
>Why the fuck would you ever go to somewhere like Thailand

it's an alpha thing, you literally wouldn't understand.
>>
>>72489895
I like how everyone of the bystanders got together and organized a help plan. Those jackass tourists(I assume they were jackasses) got a whooping.
>>
File: noice.gif (649 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
649 KB, 300x300
>>72490119

>literally saying "well that kind of shit happens over there" is racist now

i'm surprised we're not at the point that simply witnessing it happen is racist too
>>
>>72489895
>family vacation
>picking thailand
ya dun goofed, wankers
>>
>>72490119
better tell them to check their white privilege
>>
>This video is private.
am I the only one getting this?
>>
>>72493327
nope. I get it too >>72489895
>>
>>72493327
>>72493993
it was working an hour ago. it's still there in fox article, they still didn't update it.

too bad you can't see it, it was a pretty good ass kicking.
>>
>>72489895

>Going to that hellhole. Pfft.
>>
any mirror?
>>
Look I sympathize and all, but let's be real: almost no westerner in Thailand is there for a good reason.
>>
do any of you see that happening to a real american family? yeah, me neither.

brits = cucks
>>
File: images.jpg (123 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
123 KB, 682x1023
>>72489895
Reminds me of this Owen Wilson movie. Rice nigs gon' nig.
>>
>>72489895
Those little fuckers can fight and are crazy. I saw a drunk brit or Irish guy giving shit to a bar owner half his size. The Thai bar guy poured 181 on him and set the guy on fire.
>>
>>72490006
The Eternal anglo: constantly bitter, dry, and condescending of others as he sits complacent while his country burns. The eternal anglo more often than not is unaware of the reasons for his suffering which is usually of his own doing hence why he conjures endless excuses to justify his place in life. The oldest modern victims of jewery, sad people indeed.
>>
>>72489895
vid is private
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.