[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of moving to Ohio. Is it ripe red pill land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: OhioStateGirls.jpg (43 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
OhioStateGirls.jpg
43 KB, 604x453
Thinking of moving to Ohio. Is it ripe red pill land?
>>
>>72488245
>Ohio
>Redpilled

Ohio is just Canada in the US. Nothing more.
>>
>>72488245
Fuck this cucked state. Go Blue.
>>
>>72488365
How?
>>
Establishment cuck land
>>
File: 1366582958515.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1366582958515.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
NYer living in Ohio

bretty comfy to be honest. Gun laws are pretty lax but the cities are quite liberal (no surprise there)

Ask me anything lads. Will post verification.

PS it's by birthday tomorrow, please be kind
>>
>>72488245
Didn't they have a fourth friend or something?
>>
>>72488569
Happy birthday anon
May trump bring forth many blessings upon you
>>
Ohio is not too shabby, especially you live in one of the nicer suburbs

There are lots of Christians and, outside of the cities, relatively few minorities
>>
>>72488430
fuck off michigan, no one likes you
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
Watson just Red Pilled Serena Williams right here!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LNIsssXEg

>>
File: 34545656890.jpg (72 KB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
34545656890.jpg
72 KB, 478x357
Ohio is a battleground state because there's a fairly even split between Republican and Democrat voters with a good chunk of Independents to help swing it either way depending on year. You literally have people from all ends of the political spectrum.

Great gun laws, though. Minus carrying while in vehicles. Though if you're not in an area where there's a gun range better hope you're able to find some land to shoot on. Of course this only matters if you're a gun owner (which if you aren't, stay the fuck out. We have a good thing going on here and gun laws are getting relaxed each other).
>>
>>72488777
plus the minorities we do have are pretty tame compared with other states
>>
>>72488245
One of my red pilled teachers moved to rural Iowa from Ohio and said it is way better here
>>
File: zergflames.jpg (269 KB, 430x470) Image search: [Google]
zergflames.jpg
269 KB, 430x470
>>72488826
>mfw mag cap law got removed
>>
Do it OP.

The north half of Columbus is mostly middle to upper class whites with plenty of golf courses, malls and other fun shit- including the best zoo in the country. People here complain about it being boring but I love it.

The vast majority of millennials are progressive or liberal because they're too busy getting fucked up to look into political matters. But all in all people are pretty friendly in Columbus.

I don't know much about cinci and all I know about Cleveland is that it's very black.
>>
Ohio tried to legalize medical weed last year and lost the votes. It was fun times all around
>>
>>72488245
asphalt pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jQ42hVY8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ
>>
SW rural Ohio here. I've lived in a small Ohio town my whole life (minus my time in the army) and I can say this about my general area.

Pros:
>Lax as hell gun laws
>Very comfy and quiet
>Decent amount of cheap land out here
>People here typically here are a grab bag, either really friendly or mind their own business

Cons:
>Heroin
>Trashy people (see heroin)
>stay away from large shopping centers as coal burning women are becoming the new trendy thing apparently
>The worst police I've encountered (coming from someone who's dealt with MPs)

The land is beautiful and you can make, do, grow just about anything you want; just don't come here expecting a vibrant community.
>>
>>72489224
>>72488826

>tfw Ohiofag thinking of buying a gun

This is good news, I read that Ohio is around the middle in terms of good gun laws
>>
>>72488436
It isn't. Went out to the country to see some Underground Railroad places. Confederate flags everywhere.
>>
>>72489520
Clevelandfag here
We're not as black as most people think, its just east cleveland that's bad. West cleveland and the suburbs are pretty chill with high white populations, little crime apart from heroin, and cheap houses with a lot of land
>>
>>72489994
That's Youngstown bruh. Nothing up there but wops and niggers.
>>
File: why.png (120 KB, 448x454) Image search: [Google]
why.png
120 KB, 448x454
Cincinnati is terrible and pretty divided. There are metro area's that are considered Cincinnati that aren't even remotely close to actual Cincinnati.

Appalachia Ohio has its fill of trailer trash and good people. Also one of the best states to go whitetail deer hunting if that's your thing. I think rifle hunting was recently permitted.

Overall its decent state with horrible tax laws and our governor is making an ass of himself.
>>
>>72490705
>That's Youngstown bruh
Entering Poland from Youngstown is like entering the twilight zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuCuZn4nP2k

Amazing place to live.
>>
>>72488430
>state with the most cucked city in the United States
>calls Ohio cucked
>>72488245
As someone who grew up in Ohio, there's a mix of good and bad. Make sure you do a lot of research on where to live. Some places in Ohio will be really ideal while other places will suck.
>>
>>72488569
I live in southwest Ohio and my birthday is the 30th too. What part of Ohio do you live in?
>>
>>72488245
Lived in Columbus my whole life. Several extremely nice suburbs and there's surprisingly plenty to do, but yeah most young people are annoying liberal fucks. I just stay away from short north/downtown in general to avoid the fags, numales, and undesirable women. AMA about Columbus
>>
>>72488569
Happy birthday, anon!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.