[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
> "I don't really have strong feelings except that hopefully Trump doesn't get the nomination of the Republican party."

http://mashable.com/2015/10/06/elon-musk-vanity-fair/#suyNYuLPpZqQ
>>
>>72484945
Worried about all his subsidies, I guess.
>>
>>72484945

Typical internationalist

inb4 but muh electric cars, muh space program
>>
File: MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg (86 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg
86 KB, 620x387
>>72485052
>>72485063
Jelly neets who have done nothing with their lives detected
>>
>>72484945

kek, globalists on suicide watch
>>
>>72484945
>Some Hollywood faggot says he doesn't like Trump
>BTFO
Are you even trying OP?
>>
>>72484945

>I don't want people fucking with my offshore accounts

cool.
>>
>>72484945
This 'genius' aka a typical african gibs me dats for muh space programs and electric cars nobody will buy.
>>
>>72484945
>He married the same women twice.
>And got divorced
>cuck
>>
Tesla = Loss.
Musk = Loser.
SpaceX = Scam.
Musk = Scammer.
>>
>>72485373
as if trump wouldn't have his own offshore accounts
>>
>baw baw my cronies in the government will stop giving me money to combat meme warning
>>
So we don't like Elon now?

/pol/ you cray cray
>>
Fucking South African bitch.

I hope all of Space Xs rockets explodes
>>
>>72485912
Yeah whatever nigger
>>
>>72484945
I mean that's an entirely reasonable opinion to have

I disagree with Elon but just as much as he doesn't want trump I don't want Cruz.

I think he would still vote for trump as I would Cruz over the shill
>>
>>72485881

>we

/pol/ is not one person
>>
> "On balance I guess it's not that corrupt because if it was corrupt than SpaceX wouldn't have a chance," he said.
o
k
>>
>>72484945
Thanks for reminding us that he's a fallible human bean
>>
>>72484945
of course Musk wouldn't want Trump to win because he makes all his real money off government contracts and investments and barely provides what he's contracted for or all his tech fails, Trump would end his no bid gravy train
>>
>>72484945
Literally who?
>>
>>72484945
KEK
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2893098/Elon-Musk-actress-wife-split-again.html
>>
>>72485297
speak for yourself
>>
>>72484945

Musk only became a billionaire by selling overhyped companies and stock to retarded investors.

His current companies are all pretty much constantly on the red. Tesla and SpaceX survive thanks to the government.

He's a genius scammer. At least he's creating some jobs, although working at a Musk company is worse then working at a Japanese company from what I heard.
>>
>>72484945
>globalist cunt doesn't want a president who puts america's national interests before global interests

color me surprised
>>
>>72484945
I used to respect this dude, but he seems like a selfish asshole (much like Steve Jobs)
>>
>>72484945
if i were him i would have hoped more that i had sold my solar shares earlier
>>
>>72484945
>Uh, idk, I guess I... I hope Trump doesn't get the nomination. Idk. Is that the right answer? Can I go now pls?
>Fuckin lefty paparazzi, ofc I wan't my money repatriated and my taxes cut dramatically

ITT: taking the b8
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 1000x1000
>when you realize the whole "private capitalistic space exploration" that people meme up is a government backed sham
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 800x600
Confirmed cuck
>>
>>72488639
I was 100% people like him would be pro Trump. Who is this piece of shit supporting?? Hillary?? This has to be a fucking joke.

If I ever get rich, I will never buy a fucking Tesla.
>>
>>72484945
Musk looks like a gofer.
>>
>>72488831
Where have you been? The powerful elite fucking hate trump because he's putting american interests ahead of globalist corporate interests.
>>
Maybe he's faking. He does work and live in Commiefornia. If he supported Trump he couldn't do business.
>>
>>72490622
No if he did support trump he wouldn't have needlessly tacked that on about not liking trump to a question that didn't require that answer.
>>
>>72490622
> "I don't really have strong feelings except that hopefully Trump doesn't get the nomination of the Republican party."
nobody forced him to say that. he could have just ignored the question or say "I have no strong feelings about any of the candidates"

he is confirmed cuck, hope he dies of PC like Jobs
>>
>>72484945
He'll change his tune when Trump releases his space policy.

Expect to see a lot more backing for commercial spaceflight.
>>
>a businessman doesn't want to vote for the guy trying to end corporate welfare

wow no shit
>>
>>72484945

this dude is red pilled as fuck. he's good friends and does business with sam hyde:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_grvaST7xM
>>
>>72491184
this

he's just trying to keep up appearances
>>
>>72490805

Obviously you do not realise the gravity of the dire problems on planet.....ironic considering your disgustingly major mass.
>>
>>72491391
He was born in Johannesburg, South Aftica during Aparthied. Of course he's based as fuck. Lot of Jews (~100K) and niggers (~3.4M) in that city.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.