[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Trump will win over the black vote once they realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (1 MB, 1080x1444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1080x1444
Do you think Trump will win over the black vote once they realize how alpha he is?
>>
Trump will bring out record black turnout for a Republican. I guarantee it.

Blacks don't give a shit about mexicans and Trump's policies will do more to create job opportunities for poor people/blacks. Plus the charisma, wealth, women, etc. will draw them.
>>
>>72484627
Trump's best shot at winning in November will be low minority turnout since Hillary Clinton doesn't have the charisma or, frankly, skin color of Barack Obama.

Or maybe not. Maybe he'll win minorities over. I hope he does.
>>
File: 1458374010466.jpg (37 KB, 770x187) Image search: [Google]
1458374010466.jpg
37 KB, 770x187
A good number of blacks hate him, so I doubt it.
>>
>>72484867
>>72485011
Black women will come out in big numbers for Hillary though. That's the reason Cruz picked Fiorina.
>>
>>72484627
blacks love trump
>>
i don't see why not. i don't think he's ever said anything bad about blacks.
>>
>>72485247
Are you forgetting that whole issue with his "fake" crime statistic?
>>
>>72485115
>a single teacher with a student population unable to vote, let alone most likely understand anything about america other than gibs

On this day I finally am a #Cruzmissle
>>
>>72484867
If anything blacks dislike beaners more than whites do. Beaners put blacks even farther down the list so anything that brings them down is a boost to the black race.
>>
File: 50cent3.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
50cent3.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
What if Donald Trump chose 50 Cent as his vice president? Would /pol/ still support Trump?
>>
>>72485481
That would be extremely fucking stupid.
>>
>>72485115
So what is the bad point here?
>>
>>72485481
Vice president doesn't do anything. Maybe he can fix obamaette's school lunches or something.
>>
>>72485127
Under what logic?
The Clinton brand is "cool" to black people because "Bill is black" maymay
>>
>>72485481
I'd vote for Fiddy for actual president.
>>
>>72485353
Niggers admit to being niggers though. Just look at their "music".
>>
All the niggers in my warehouse are Trumpfags

He's got that white boy swag and doesn't give a fukkk
>>
>>72485569
4 you
>>
>>72485127
>That's the reason Cruz picked Fiorina
Fiorina is one of the few candidates in the race that's actually worse than Hillary. She was exposed during the debates after explaining how she would star WWIII, and has faded into obscurity ever since.
>>
>>72484867
First post.. Dayum !!!
>>
>>72485353
>>72485743
They also have short memories though Hillary may be smart enough to remind them over and over again.
>>
>>72485481
>an insanely successful businessman with a monkey that turned hundreds of millions of dollars into debt somehow
>>
>>72484627
Nah, blacks don't even pay attention to the candidate, they just vote straight ticket D for the gibs.

Even if they voted for Trump, all their congressional votes will be for the 'Crats. I've lived in Philly my whole life, I know these things.
>>
>>72485569

Why though? I mean, it all points to America voting a reality TV star as their president so having a world famous rapper as the VP doesn't seem unrealistic at this point
>>
File: 50-1.png (222 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
50-1.png
222 KB, 290x430
50 cent is a bernout ABORT THREAD
>>
he polls 18% already

that will be 30% by november
>>
>>72485569
You're a big country.
>>
>>72484627
All of it?
No. Never.

But Trump will probably sway over more than any Republican because if there's one thing Niggers love it's famous people

If he can win over just 17% of the black vote due to his fame he'll clinch the general election
>>
>>72484627
>expecting blacks to vote if a black isn't running

Good lord how old are you??
>>
>>72485967
You dont know how bankruptcy works. He's still a multi millionaire
>>
>>72485481
That be silly
Make it Carson
>>
>>72484627
No. Stop fucking saying stupid shot like this. Even spics vote right more than niggers. Trump will NEVER win. Too many shit skins in the country. In fact repeblicans will NEVER win again either. Good luck.
>>
>>72487014
Yea, Trump has a pretty good relation with Carson.
>>
>>72484627
I think he'll get a majority of intelligent blacks, maybe like 15 or even 20% of the vote if he really hammers Clinton. The nigger-tier blacks will immediately go Hillary for gibsmedat but if Trump gets numbers like that with black people it will be a complete blowout.
>>
File: trump-smiles.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
>>72487142

>Good luck

Don't need it. We have Kek.
>>
>>72486010
>Implying he's only a reality TV star and not also a successful businessman.
>Implying Iceland is or ever has been relevant.

Iceland you have one job, and that's keeping sand-niggers out of the last Nordic country on earth. Why don't you get back to that and let us take care of our business.
>>
he can take the biggest plurality as a republican, it may be enough to break the democratic bloc but still their lions share
>>
>>72485115
kids are just talking shit. They love Trumps

he's feral, they are feral
>>
File: tumblr_nlg0zjI8uQ1u9c74ro1_1280.png (217 KB, 580x416) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlg0zjI8uQ1u9c74ro1_1280.png
217 KB, 580x416
>>72485481
YES
that nigger's a hard worker
>>
>>72488244

50 cent is smarter than he leads on. You don't rise from the slums into wealth by being chopped liver.
>>
>>72484627

The man lives in a real life rap video, except he owns the house instead of renting it.
>>
>>72488861
niggers arent smart
>>
>>72485115
Where did this blacks are going to get sent back to Africa meme come from?
>>
>>72485011
quick pass some voter id laws and literacy test laws

>>72485127
she's a complete joke
>>
>>72485647
No more Moonman songs
>>
>>72484627
Implying he hasn't already
>>
>>72486010
>reality TV star

How about I boil your life's accomplishments down to "he played one of Santa's elves in his 4th grade school play." How would you feel about that?
>>
>>72489341
the left, of course
>>
>>72489276

You need to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
Watson just Red Pilled Serena Williams right here!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LNIsssXEg
>>
>>72489632
>89632▶
>>>72486010
>implying liberal cuck anon could even get the part as an elf. He wore elf ears while prepping Jamal whenever his gf felt frisky.
>>
>>72489341
From the same Africans who said they'd actually go back to Africa if Trump won
>>
>>72488861
In Hollywood, you pretty much felate your way to the top. Unless you have unmatched talent. A person like 50 is probably gay and has a lot of secrets that are best left hidden. Why do you think he would be shoveling driveways?
>>
>>72485569
Someone get this hothead outta here.
>>
>>72484867
This. Trump has pretty new-monied-nigger taste when it comes to spending his money. If he played it up, young black men across the country would idolize him
>>
>>72485477
But most blacks are too stupid to understand that.
>>
>>72484627
Ice Cube is voting Trump
>>
>>72485115
To be fair, a black guy that I (mistakenly) thought was pretty redpilled told me he hated Trump the other day because someone on Facebook told him he wanted to send all blacks back to Africa. I was disappoint.
>>
>>72485127
Just like McCain and Palin right? Fucking retarded, Fiorina doesn't attract anyone to Cruz who wasn't voting for him already. Dumbest VP he could possibly pick. Doesn't even boost him in the primaries because women who take issue with Trump's personality were already voting for him, and those who don't take issue won't be swayed by Carly.

Anyway, most blacks will still be dems, but I could see Trump getting maybe an 80-20 split instead of 90-10. It's enough to potentially sway a state or two, and it's more than Cruz or Rubio could hope for.
>>
>>72485481
I'd love it for the endless memes, in reality I'd just tell myself the veep doesn't actually do anything anyway
>>
Doubt it with that demographic. The blacks love the clintons. He may get some of the black vote with his big business ideas...

I will say that I do believe everyone's underestimating him. They said he wouldn't last; that it was a "summer-fling", but he has truly come a far way in just a few months. I think he has a chance at beating Hilary. It really depends on who she picks for vice, Trump's vice, and how well he debates her.
>>
>>72487014
>>72487191
I think there is no best choice. Carson is toptier
>>
>>72484627

No, he'd get 15+% at most, better than Republicans usually do but still not much, and more than canceled out by the Hispanics he's alienated.

At least one black guy thinks Trump might do surprisingly well-

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/03/01/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-black-voters-primary-elections-2016-column/81150932/

>Second, the number of everyday black voters we assume will dismiss Trump because of his anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim attacks might well be inflated. While I certainly have had my say about Trump being a “religious and racial arsonist” (and he responded quickly on Twitter), not everyone in black America agrees with me. I have been taken aback by myriad conversations I’ve had with black folk who don’t find those comments by Trump necessarily or automatically disqualifying. In the coming days, we will see whether his initial refusal last Sunday on CNN to disavow the endorsement of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacy might anger black voters. Interestingly, almost two months ago, CNN ran a story about a white supremacist group doing robocalls for Trump in Iowa. He didn’t denounce them then and seems not to have suffered for it.

>Third, though it is true that black/brown political coalitions have had strategic successes, it is also true that there have been plenty of other occasions where the interests of black and brown voters didn’t exactly align. In California where I live, Latinos are still smarting from the lack of black voter support in 1994 to help defeat the anti-immigrant Proposition 187. At best, it’s a big assumption to think that both the black political establishment and everyday black voters share the same sentiment on Trump’s anti-immigrant stance. Scary, but honestly, I’m not so sure.
>>
File: Ha.jpg (192 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
Ha.jpg
192 KB, 959x659
>>72490371
>>
Oh yes, the guy who spent the last election calling the first black president an illegitimate Kenyan is somehow going to win black votes? Unless Obama somehow isn't going to campaign for Hillary, Trump is going to do way worse than Romney did
>>
>>72489137
>cup of tea
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOaAFvhCfac

I can't believe Trump said these things. He'll never get the black vote with that attitude.
>>
>>72490201
I'm not shocked. I thought it was funny that he tried to stay in the hood when he made it big but had to leave because niggers kept breaking in and stealing his shit, despite the fact him trying to help them.
>>
>>72490724
>he's alienated.

Too easy.
>>
>>72484627
>don't breathe in through your nose... don't breathe in through your nose...
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys watch the new hit single "Build the Wall" by Donald J. Trump. Only one minute long, do it!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkemT2dkB8

>>
>>72490958

Are you saying he hasn't?
>>
>>72485115
They never vote Republican anyways so it doesn't matter if they hate him more than they did before.
>>
>>72489276
>arent

it's aren't you faggot.
>>
>>72490724
Man, this meme. Republican Hispanics still chose him over both Rubio and Cruz. The rest of them never voted GOP in the first place and never will, even under the most pro-amnesty presidents we've had. For the time being, hispanics are still confined to certain geographic areas, most of which were already solid blue and unlikely to change no matter what Trump said.

They're not conservatives, they're not devout Catholics. They want to bring their families over and cheat welfare as much as possible. That's precisely why we need a firm immigration policy and border control, instead of amnesty every decade which only leads to a bluer and bluer southwest.
>>
>>72491096
They never really vote either
>>
>>72484627
The /pol/ dilemma
>We hate niggers and everything they stand for
>Niggers like Trump

/pol/ is now /coalburner/ if it gets them their Trump?
>>
>>72484627
I think Blacks will swing (hue) massively for Trump once he starts exposing that Hillary only uses race and gender rhetoric to divide people because her policy is shit. Or he can just continue to call her a robot, that works too. Blacks liked Bill because he was COOL, he was a slick motherfucker. Hillary has none of his charisma.
>>
The guy has not even 5 seconds of government office experience
>>
File: count_em.png (377 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
count_em.png
377 KB, 640x360
>>72484627
>>
>>72486151
i hate that meme and that made me laugh
>>
>>72491555
Exactly, he isn't an incompetent with a guaranteed paycheck, he doesn't owe favors inside of the political machine, he doesn't owe any corporations for campaign donations. You have to be competent in the free market or you don't survive, unlike most government jobs, including politicians. Plus, the skills that one needs to run a multi billion dollar business empire are very similar to running a country. Delegation, negotiation, planning, budgeting, etc.

"No political experience" is a good thing at this point, no one wants "Business as usual. And he seems to be doing damn well with only 9 months political experience.
>>
>>72491160

George W Bush got 40%+ of the Hispanic vote in 2004 and Nevada currently has a Hispanic Republican governor. They'll never vote majority Republican but the GOP could still do better in appealing to them than it currently does.

> That's precisely why we need a firm immigration policy and border control

Net Mexican migration to the country has been negative for years and immigration from Asia is now greater than from Latin America, while Hispanics in the country are mostly legal and increasingly US-born. The border control ship has sailed, the GOP can deal with that or become irrelevant at the national level.
>>
>>72492223
Doesn't matter if they're US born if they refuse to behave like Americans. California breaks its back to appease them and they still wave Mexican flags(hint: it's BECAUSE they appease them, instead of forcing them to integrate or leave)

There's only one way to deal with it. The alternative is a single party country. Amnesty is the end of the GOP, along with any party that isn't offering benefits to them.
>>
>>72485115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnUuUGMP3wc
>>
>>72486065
>refers to bernie
>"YOUR" president

>refers to trump
>"MY" president
>>
File: PIMP_T.jpg (196 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
PIMP_T.jpg
196 KB, 420x420
>>72484627
Blacks love Trump because he's a real nigga who does real things.

He has loads of cash, hot women, and extreme wealth - Black men love him because they aspire for these things, which is similar to why they hold rappers in such high regard.

'Game recognize game', as they'd say, & in this instance, they recognize and respect Trump for being a true baller.

Black women? Just looks up what those two awesome black ladies have to say, it sums up a majority of their feelings. They see Bernie as a cuck, they walk all over him, and don't like Clinton since she is a white-devil bitch who they cannot relate to.
>>
>>72484627
Do you think the media will start doing positive stuff about Trump once they get all this primary shitposting out of their system?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.