[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461981094012.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461981094012.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72484275

So the child is an invader. Right wing death squads, prepare yourselves.
>>
>>72484275
Damn. That poor kid doesn't understand that his stupid parents are making him do this for emotional appeal.
>>
>>72484275

"das lyke, so true mang, when u rilly think abad it, lyke, we used to own all dat shit, yknow?"

>mexican intellectuals discussing the matter
>>
>>72484275
If this doesn't sum up the end result of progressive democratic and GOPe policies, nothing does.
>>
>>72484787

>Mexican intellectuals

as common as

>Mexican Warlocks
>>
>>72484275
Wew. Mexico is doing so great right now with all of those drug cartels.
>>
>Come into possesion of some shitty land inhabited only by indians
>USA offers to buy it, say no
>Challenge USA to war
>Get shit kicked in 6 ways to Sunday
>USA takes lands and even pays you for it
>Whine about it for 150 years while the ebil white man puts the land to use
>>
>>72484275
If Trump supporters are so bad, then why aren't they seen burning flags? Anti-Tump and liberals BTFO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWdlJGFsA4
>>
File: 1460959187573.jpg (13 KB, 389x389) Image search: [Google]
1460959187573.jpg
13 KB, 389x389
>literally declaring an invasion

So if we deport the illegal ones and build a wall, we're racist but a people from another country coming in and saying 'give us your country' means they're revolutionaries? I get that this is just a kid so this pic in particular don't mean much to me, but some people legitimately think America should be given back to Mexico. Imagine being a legal immigrant.

>leave shithole country full of cartels and crime
>come to america
>work hard
>support a family
>fuckers come in illegally
>America bends over backwards to kiss their asses
>the asses of the people who want to make it mexico again
>their face when the country they left follows them
>>
>>72484275

>people flee mexico
>want their sanctuary to be controlled by mexico
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.