[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Milo getting gayer and gayer? Is it just an act or do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: milo-yiannopoulos-kernel.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos-kernel.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
Why is Milo getting gayer and gayer?
Is it just an act or does he feel more free to act it out now, now that he spends more time in the US and less time surrounded by "European" Muslims? But just look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELXk6AdttQU
>>
He probably exaggerates it on purpose because it pisses off SJWs
>>
the gayer he is, the less damage he can take from SJWs.

they can't call him out for being a cis heteronormative privileged whateverthefuck if he's outwardly and flamboyantly gay and being against him would be homophobia according to their logic.
>>
>>72484029

It's his fucking armour. He needs to keep it up in order to make SJWs think twice when attacking him.
>>
>>72484029
nothing is more infuriating to a sjw commie pinko and hilarious to a acolyte of the god emperor than to have him decisively cut down and correct a leftist argument and then to follow it up with how much he loves nigger dick in his ass while praying to a crucifix. its comedy gold and he knows it
>>
It's so fucking crazy though, he's got the confident flamboyance of so many greats and he really is immune to the normal response.
>>
>>72484029
Its an identity politics firewall, the more fabulous he is the harder it is for them to land blows with their usual rhetoric.
>>
>>72484029
there are so many more black cocks to suck in the USA
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 479x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 479x579
Faggots never age gracefully. They just get older and faggier until one day they're one of those old bitter angry hairy New York gay fags who wears panties and combat boots while stomping around his loft at 3am eating a bowl of Cheerios and spilling milk everywhere.
>>
File: Corbis-U1984397.jpg (56 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-U1984397.jpg
56 KB, 640x428
>>72488240
>old bitter angry hairy New York gay fags who wears panties and combat boots while stomping around his loft at 3am eating a bowl of Cheerios and spilling milk everywhere.
>>
File: 264 - NDUBGkF.png (285 KB, 408x414) Image search: [Google]
264 - NDUBGkF.png
285 KB, 408x414
>>72488240
so true, so true
also, that pic is insane
nice one, burger
>>
>>72484029
That's what gay people do nigga
>>
>>72488240
That was oddly specific.
>>
>>72488240
being a haggard aging queer rife with booze and coke bloat doesn't help I'm sure.
>>
>>72484029
He isn't really, he's always been a super fag.
Better question

Why does he dress like a fucking nigger?
>>
>>72484029
He's not actually gay though.
>>
>>72484029
he simply doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>72484029
Because he's a degenerate hedonist running from God
>>
>>72484029
He started doing the flamboyant faggot gig more frequently after actual flamboyant faggots from SF used it on him in debates.
>>
>>72489786
How so?
>>
>>72484029
on the video:
I do think the millennial generation will be libertarian and hardline conservative
>>
>>72488240
Me too
>>
>>72489786
>source: my ass
>>
>>72484029
He's just charging up his gay shield.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.