[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Scientology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1000x714
What do you know about Scientology?
>>
>>72483276
Their private schools, delphi academy, are top tier. Small classes and creative thinking encouraged. Students mostly white. I'm not a follower though.
>>
>>72483276
I only ever see it mentioned along side this image and there's some connection with Tom Cruise.
>>
File: 1458119453497 1.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458119453497 1.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>72483276
Scam fucking faggot shit.
>>
>>72483276
That's a big sign
>>
>>72483276
It's a technology. Only a religion in the court of law. If you broke it down to its essence. It's a bunch of books. Some are pretty hard to read.
>>
>>72483276
I used to live a few blocks from that building. All of the Scientologist people that would hang around there were fucking creepy.
>>
>>72483276
oh no you're trying to trigger us oldfags aren't you

clevergirl.jpg
>>
>>72483276
>Process of Belief is mostly true but
Scientology is telling the honest truth about psychiatry. Their long doc Marketing of Madness is the best introduction to psychiatry out there. Journalists consistently go insane, not about Scientology abusing its people, not about Xenu, but about Scientology telling the truth about psychiatry. Look at the Panorama short where the British journalist literally throws a temper tantrum over the non-controversial, well documented, often reported historical fact that prior to the holocaust non-Nazi German psychiatrists had successfully genocided people they judged to be deficient, and this success is now argued by sone to be a major factor in the more famous holocaust. No one disputes this. Mainstream documentaries mention it. Scientology reports it as part of a larger indictment of psychiatry and establishment hacks lose their minds.
Notice that this guy was getting constantly harassed but what made him angry was his bosses at Big Pharma being criticized.
Similarly in Process of Belief the one weak part is the confused and self-contradictory defense of psychiatry.
>>
DELETE THIS THREAD NOW
>>
They believe an intergalatic space warlord called xenu threw aliens from a space jet into volcanoes and then blew the volcanoes up with atom bombs and now the spirits of these aliens cling to peoples bodies and make them unhappy.

The only way to get rid of these space ghosts (thetans) is to give scientology your life savings and then hold onto these metal cans and tell scientology all your deepest secrets which scientology will blackmail you with if you ever try to leave or stop giving them money.

Pretty good guys overall though
>>
>>72483276
They deserve to be gassed
>>
>>72483276
It's a money laundering scheme for rich people to dodge taxes with because they funnel their money through it and religious institutions are not taxed by federal government.

The tenets of the faith are obviously bullshit, but no one is converting in order to 'save their soul' or anything. It's entirely for the money. That's why they're so shady about it.
>>
>>72483276
meme tier
>>
File: tomchrist.jpg (60 KB, 576x538) Image search: [Google]
tomchrist.jpg
60 KB, 576x538
>>72483276
>>72483276
>>72483276
A religion started by L Ron Hubbard decades ago. He was a failed science fiction writer who based his religion on alien stories. The most famous being of Lord Xenu who killed billions of people and who trapped their souls all on earth. Those souls went into the primitive mankind and they are called Thetans. Those thetans are what cause all of mankinds problems. So one must "clear" themselves of them with the help of an E-Meter(primitive lie detector) for therapeutic reasons. You move up the ranks the more you clear yourself. It cost tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars of books, videos, e-meters, etc. It is headed by manlet David Miscarriage.
>>
>>72483276
The ultimate redpill.

Don't believe the mass media memes and anti-scientology hype. They're trying to hide the truth from you

Think about it... if Scientology was so bad, why would so many Hollywood stars join? And why would mass media shill against it, constantly?

Honestly you should try to join if you have the chance
>>
Seems like the church is in a really steady decline.
>>
>>72484290
>Hollywood.
They know what's best for all mankind.
>>
File: Xenuobey.svg.png (30 KB, 220x267) Image search: [Google]
Xenuobey.svg.png
30 KB, 220x267
>is your live boring??
>with $cientology, everyday is like living in a science fiction movie
>>
I have a friend who is an expert at Scientology, but left them at some point. The main takeway is:

- In the beginning it can help sort out some important personal problems. Like how to get yourself out a depressive state, take control of your life, etc.
- They aggressively try to sell you shit all the time.
- At the higher up stages people messed up due to the corporate structure and interrogative style control of the people.

I can answer more questions, if you have any.
>>
>>72483276
A joke
>>
>>72483669
For Xenyou
>>
File: 58880776.jpg (97 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
58880776.jpg
97 KB, 500x352
>>72483425

Lol. Hi OSA. Since when is "study tech" top tier? It's a scam, like everything the "church" does. Have fun "clearing" every word on your worksheet, pointless time wasting is all that tuition buys you

BTW I screenshot every one of these threads that you fuckers have been posting, you guys need to be more sly in your shilling
>>
File: 1240471736645.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1240471736645.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
>>72484290
>>72484290

>Don't believe the mass media memes and anti-scientology hype. They're trying to hide the truth from you

You're talking to /po/, remember? We know the media by the name we gave it and it is the Electronic Jew.

>Think about it... if Scientology was so bad, why would so many Hollywood stars join? And why would mass media shill against it, constantly?

Part of L Ron Hubbards plan to make Scientology appealing was by seducing celebrities into it. It worked. The reason why the media is against it is because of the Pharmaceutical Cartel. Although, I'm skeptical to agree with their approach to psychiatric treatment they are targeted for not pushing drugs to cure mental disorders.

>Honestly you should try to join if you have the chance

No thanks, I'm not going to pay 10 grand for a piece of crap machine with to coke cans to hold on to so you can cure yourself of depression. It makes more sense to go to the gym or take a nature walk then doing that.

But I do like Tom Cruise, no homo.
>>
>>72483724

Spotted the scieno. "Its just technology" "its just communications" - yea thats exactly what they say to get you in the door of any org. What a shock a shill like you is posting that here.

Do they let you guys have internet in the Fort Harrison? Fuck you
>>
>>72484624
Kek
>>
>>72483847

Yes, they tell the "truth" about psychiatry , then replace it with some absolutely made up and dangerous bullshit concocted by a psychopath, wow what progress!
>>
>>72483276
The church of Nyalathotep> Scientology desu.
>>
File: CRUISE%20IS%20JESUS.jpg (16 KB, 218x275) Image search: [Google]
CRUISE%20IS%20JESUS.jpg
16 KB, 218x275
>>72484527
>>72484527
>>72484527
Tell us an interesting Scientology story that he told you.
>>
>>72483276
We wuz aliens and shit
>>
>>72483276
It was a vector for the largest wave of cancer and moralfaggotry to ever infect this place.

The whole Scientology shitstorm was fun however.
>>
>>72484790
Based on that approach you should stay away from reading any book out there anon. Are you literally saying that you are too scared to read a book and make a judgement about it on your own? I guess if you have no will power, then it makes sense. Unplug your internet, lock yourself in a room, so that the scary ideas don't enter your little brain.
>>
File: RandolphGomberg.jpg (135 KB, 504x725) Image search: [Google]
RandolphGomberg.jpg
135 KB, 504x725
>>72485016
>>
4chanology xD
were leggun!
>>
File: MichaelTilse.jpg (50 KB, 511x207) Image search: [Google]
MichaelTilse.jpg
50 KB, 511x207
>>72485390
>>
>>72485209
Gamergate was Bretty Gud too. Exposed moot as a cucked luggage lad.
>>
Going clear was way entertaining book/documentary
>>
>>72485390
>Gomberg
>berg
>>
File: going_clear_poster.jpg (99 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
going_clear_poster.jpg
99 KB, 486x720
This covers everything
>>
File: jaffacalling4.jpg (196 KB, 627x463) Image search: [Google]
jaffacalling4.jpg
196 KB, 627x463
>>72485435
Most of these things start off fun then the cancer moves in.

Thats why I enjoy happenings, they arrive too fast and are gone before the cancer has a chance to show up.
>>
>there are literal paid scientology shills on /pol/

What a time to be alive
>>
File: 1460609542052.jpg (10 KB, 502x339) Image search: [Google]
1460609542052.jpg
10 KB, 502x339
>>72485274

Study tech is made up bullshit that has no bearing on improving educational outcomes, and you fucking know it, shill. I wasn't saying I was scared of idea or reading, but that the completely made-up principles of study tech are complete and utter wastes of time and used, as an example , the principle of "clearing" every word which would taught to children in any school using study tech, and is a complete and utter waste of time, and distracts them from actually learning. Or "learning" concepts by modeling out of clay. Or any of the other utterly made up shit scieno schools make you do. Maybe that's why they fail like will smiths school did

Whereas you attacked me for something completely unrelated. Don't post on an open board if you don't want to be called out on your bullshit, shill
>>
i get BAD vibes from this thread and I'm pretty sure its legit Scientology cult shills. stop posting here.
>>
I wholeheartedly believe it's a pyramid scheme and money laundering scam for the elite.
>>
>>72483276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWy_Qf8gfko
>>
>>72483276
Scientology was a religion founded off if mental self. Help philosophies , it's a get rich quick scheme, I don't trust them, they're the same people who bought the cult awareness network just to bad talk other cults that were competing against them, however they do have an excellent program to deal with drug addiction, becuase it was founded on self help techniques.

But they conduct these things in a building literally called the thé le which used to be a prison and now it's basically an asylum ran by them. It's weird.
>>
>>72485753
Sure, it could be a waste of time. Is that all you know about - study tech? Cause that is like at the 'learning the alphabet' level of Scientology. I don't understand you're so rustled, if you don't like don't fucking learn it. I just don't understand why people are so against something, which they have absolutely no idea about. There are ideas out there that are worth exploring. Some of them are shit, and some lead to enlightenment. Sure, you gotta sift through a lot of bullshit to get to the good stuff, but it's worth it.
>>
>>72486218
Ideas that require you to give money to scam artists, no thanks.
>>
>>72485390
>>72485427
I used to keep up on Scientology back then. In fact, that is how I discovered 4chan at the time. I think that's what lead to the creation of Anonymous. Those were the good days of 4Chan and Anonymous. Those were the days of Operation Clambake and stuff. I remember the controversy of the death of Lisa McPherson who died. I remember the protest that took place around the Orgs. I once did a construction job next to an org in LA. I was interested in stopping and seeing what they were all about.

Go on with your stories.
>>
File: 1459576753236.jpg (73 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
1459576753236.jpg
73 KB, 868x1228
>>72486218

No, my friend, I know a lot, and enough to know that in reality, that's all there is to study tech & Scientology scholastics in general. Scientology uses the promise of there being something better if you just learn a bit more to keep people hooked - how interesting that your reply used this same principle! I genuinely hope you work for a PR firm and aren't some poor fuck stuck eating beans and rice being paid pennies a day while you slave for L Ron on a Friday night, because if you are indeed a scieno, I feel bad for you and this wog wishes you have a good day tomorrow friend, because people on the outside care about you. Adios.
>>
>>72483276
Tom Cruise was dumb enough to buy into it
>>
>>72483276
Most based religion
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.