[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comrades! Tell me what are the best migrants your country gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 678x800
Comrades! Tell me what are the best migrants your country gets and what are the worst migrants your country gets. Elaborate why.
>>
Best: Indians
Worst: Niggers/Chinks
>>
>>72483246
>Best
The ones that leave
>Worst
The ones that stay
>>
Best: Russians and estonians
Worst: jews and gypsyes
>>
>>72483246
For me no such thing as a good migrant. Exception can be made for a European or White New Worlder who is eager to integrate and work for the better future of the Fatherland. Worst migrants are all the asian and muslims hordes we get.
>>
Worst migrants: Central Americans because of their refusal to assimilate, learn the language and not leech off government welfare programs that was designed to help American citizens.

Best migrants: Indians because of their education, morals, and income.
>>
Best
>White
Worst
>Not White
>>
>>72483356
Gypsies in Hesa is a mess. Can't you deport them? Do jews really migrate to Finland???
>>
Best
Strangely enough - Africans. Half comes here for STEM degrees or with STEM degrees and other half comes with business and trade projects.
Worst
Central Asians. There are 9-15 millions of illegals here. They bring crime, drugs, they are rapists and none are good people. They smell bad, live 30-40 people in a small apartment or basement, they are ugly and criminal.
>>
>>72483246
>Estonian brothers
<Somalis and russians
>>
Best: Italian/Portuguese/Spaniard
Ok: Poles/French Antilles
Shit: Africans
Worst : Arabs/Jews

No elaboration needed
>>
>>72483419
I dont think they come, but jews overall have been the worst migrants, look at Sweden, they took 7000 in 1941 and now they contro literally everything there.Gypos are a worldwide problem.
>>
>>72483246
>Best
Chinese
>Worst
Tough decision. I'd say non-Dacian Romanians.
>>
>>72483246
Worst migrants are Russians, because they migrate with tanks.
>>
>>72483503
>>72483503

>Best
>Strangely enough - Africans. Half comes here for STEM degrees or with STEM degrees and other half comes with business and trade projects

Wow really? Which half are the dumb niggers that get stuck in Moscow metro on their way to richer europe?
>>
The best are anglos while the worst are everyone else.
>>
Best: (white) South Africans:
Redpilled as fuck, work, and have a similar culture: farming,sport,outdoors,etc.
Worst:Polynesians:
Shit out ten kids per family and contribute very little to society. Over-represented in crime statistics.Ape American negro culture.
>>
noone immigrates here
>>
>>72483757
Every superpower needs a Georgia of their own.
>>
>>72483292
Are hispanic more useful than chinks? wow
>>
>Best
Whites.
>Worst
Chinks and Uzbeks. Fucking Uzbekistan.
>>
Best: Indians and East Asians. Strong work ethic and they quickly assimilate.
Worst: Fucking Hispanics. I don't need to elaborate.
>>
best: Europeans. (race irrelevent)

worst:spics, sandnigs,
>>
>>72483894
Except Russian soldiers, of course.
>>
>>72483503
>9-15 mlns
source?
>>
File: lizards.jpg (458 KB, 994x664) Image search: [Google]
lizards.jpg
458 KB, 994x664
>>72483941
>Uzbeks. Fucking Uzbekistan
>>
>>72484040
Y U TROLL SO MUCH LONDONISTAN
>>
File: hmm.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
26 KB, 396x400
>>72483246
Best: Serbs and Bulgars
Worst: Chinks and mudslimes.
>>
File: pisica.jpg (22 KB, 599x416) Image search: [Google]
pisica.jpg
22 KB, 599x416
>>72483707
>Tough decision. I'd say non-Dacian
(romanian diaspora)
>>
>>72483246
Best: South Africans - hard working, friendly people.
Worst: None are really that bad, but Chinese don't like learning the language and Indians seem to have more creepy lecherous dudes than other areas.
>>
>>72483246

__Best__
>Cubans
Extremely hardworking.
Attempt to assimilate immediately because they hate Cuba, and love America.
They hate wetbacks more than than anyone else, and usually vote Republican.

__Worst__
>Illegal Mexicans
Too many.
They drive down wages, leech welfare through anchor babies, and avoid most taxes.
Many 1st gen. refuse to learn English, and spew Mexi-pride even though they abandoned Mexico.

They don't crime as much as nigs, and yeah a good amount of them work hard for cheap, but overall they are a long term drain that we can't afford.
>Build wall
>>
>>72483246
Best: Europeans and other whites
Worst: Dindus and sandcoons
>>
>>72483246
Best: bongs, americans, vietnamese, koreans, japs, australians
Worst: gypsies, arabs, niggers, hindus, stag party bongs and poles from poorer parts of the country
>>
Best: Peruvians (that people sure can cook)
Worst: yuropoors (they keep their shitty accents for life)
>>
>>72483916
The highly educated Hispanics are up there with chinks. Its the illegals that fuck everything up in America but Legal Hispanic immigrants are generally law abiding and bro tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 360x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 360x302
>>72483827
that not the migrants to Russia. Transit niggers are kicked out my out Federal Migration Officers. African migrants and students are the best people Russia gets from the outside.
>>
>>72487035
Well then. Shut the fuck up about illegals if illegal african rapefugees 'don't count', Simba.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.
>>
>>72487356
Illegal coons are deported on the spot. That's the whole point. Central Asian smelly scum however benefits construction business owners and corrupt cleaning businesses, so they turn a blind eye on them. I am Russian, mongol dip. Go suck Uzbekistana or Chechen cock. Don't forget to say thank you to Russians and Germans who transformed your shithole from kishalk steppe to something livable.
>>
>>72487356
Illegal coons are deported on the spot. That's the whole point. Central Asian smelly scum however benefits construction business owners and corrupt cleaning businesses, so they turn a blind eye on them. I am Russian, mongol dip. Go suck Uzbekistani or Chechen cock. Don't forget to say thank you to Russians and Germans who transformed your shithole from kishlak steppe to something livable.
>>
Wew lad.
>>
>>72487356
Illegal coons are deported on the spot. That's the whole point. Central Asian smelly scum however benefits construction business owners and corrupt cleaning businesses, so they turn a blind eye on them. I am Russian, mongol dip. Go suck Uzbekistani or Chechen cock. Don't forget to say thank you to Russians and Germans who transformed your shithole from kishlak steppe to something livable.
>>
>>72487356
>>
AUSTRALIAN MIGRANT TIERS
GOD TIER:
Germany
South Africa
Hungary
Baltic states
Denmark
GOOD TIER:
South and central America
U.S.A
Turkey
Scotland
Ireland
Tibetans
OK TIER:
Nepalese
Taiwanese
Japs
Russia
SHIT TIER:
British
Canada
all other African cuntrys
GET THE FUCK OUT TIER:
all Muslims
Indians
Chinks
BACK ON THE BOAT TIER:
Indos
MARY ORDER KEK TIER:
Thailand
Flips

open to discussion
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 639x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 639x615
>>72488701
>BACK ON THE BOAT TIER
Kekd heartily m8

What's the average Aussies opinion of Kiwis that are in oz? We have been zergrushing across the Tasman for a while now, have heard good and bad from mates who have hopped over
>>
>>72489642
white Kiwis who know the Hakka, wear 'proud New Zealander' and live in Straya are truly the worst
Maori's are really 50/50 alcoholic black gangster wannabes or mad Cunts
Regular white new Zealanders are ok except most of them are cu cks very rare for a redpilled white kiwi
>>
>>72488701
Turkey - inbred easily radicalized muslim roaches, Tibet - feudal inbreds,
Nepalese - inbreds, Latinos - don't even start, also one of the worst genes there are, Taiwan - basically chinks. You cuck, named several manlet mongoloids and mestizos as GOOD TIER, yet Britain and Canada are shit tier. Are you crazy?
>>
>>72483246
Best:
Korean roof snipers
Worse:
Anyone darker than a Cuban
>>
>>72490761
Turks aren't as bad here in Straya as they are in europe, Tibetans are good fugees as they just about NEVER cause problems and are general hard workers, Latinos in Australia are nowhere near North America tier but i agree actually they probably deserve to be OK tier, Taiwan i disagree but that's your opinion

Every British and Canadian person i met in Straya is truly the worst leftist bleeding heart cunt but i suppose that's just personal experience
>>
>>72491495
They are non-white. NON-WHITE. in case of nepaleae and tibetans they literally marry prefer to marry cousins. turks are turks, inbred also, non-white also. A lot of Britons to Aus are far-right
>>
>>72483246
Best: Greeks
Worst: Arabs
>>
>>72491774
Sorry we shot down the plane pham. Not all of us support erdogan.
>>
>>72491774
>A lot of Britons to Aus are far-right
wut, tell me your source Putin

also as i said in the exclusive races in God tier whites are best but unfortunately you can't have just whites here hombre
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 604x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 604x433
>>72492090
>you can't have just whites here hombre
You can. William Peters openly stated that there is demographic displacement going on and NZ First got electoral success. Vote cuckolds out. Destroy Labour-Liberal bipartisan system. Create Nativist Nationalist party, if you can't vote them in, then organize far-right cells. Arson mosques, synagogues, hindu temples, buddshits churches. Set explosives where minorities life. Kill community organizers. Violence gets things done.
>>
>best
People from developed countries, they bring in more business opportunities and money.
UAE, Americans, British, Chinese, all of em

>worst
Bangladeshi, since a lot of them come in here illegally by bringing the border patrol something like a dollar or so.
There is a whole district in India where illegal immigrants from Bangladesh stay, grow narcotics, make illegal arms, murderer, kidnap, and do every possible crime.
When policemen try to do something against them, they beat the cops and often kill them. Recently a mob of 100,000 people burned the police district headquarter, and all the criminal records along with it. Cops weren't killed since they took refuge in a saferoom.

That said, I don't hate Bangladeshi people, just the illegal immigrants
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.