[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: f.png (80 KB, 368x395) Image search: [Google]
f.png
80 KB, 368x395
Really makes you think....
>>
File: 1456757492498.jpg (538 KB, 3030x1720) Image search: [Google]
1456757492498.jpg
538 KB, 3030x1720
>refugee kids
>>
I think neither is true. If they're unwanted, both should be aborted and deported
>>
>>72482044
>implying refugees are a religious issue
>>
>Arabs
>Human
Choose one
>>
>>72482044
I never said they weren't people, just that I didn't want them here.
>>
My concerns are religious, i don't want islam spreading in my country
>>
>>72482044
>implying anyone things that refugee kids aren't human
>>
>Controversial image
>Random one liner claiming to agree with the controversial statement

Stop posting these shitty fucking threads
>>
>>72482044

They're people whom I don't want in my country. What's so hard to grasp? Just because they're people, doesn't mean they have any special rights to live in my country. Fuck off.
>>
>>72482150
Best post.
>>
>>72482044
I don't think anyone is denying refugees aren't people but that's not an argument. I don't want terrorists in my country.
>>
>>72482219
This. Stay mad hippies.
>>
>>72482431
are*
>>
>>72482044
No one is denying they are people. People who will willingly destroy western culture. That's the mandate of Islam. It is less a religion, and more a political system. Fuck those people.

People.
>>
>>72482044
If women reserve right to abort unborn children, I reserve the right to abort born ones.
>>
>>72482100

They are still human. Topkek at stupid pro lifers that think it's fine to kill them once they're adults, but god forbid aborting them, amiright?
>>
>>72482044

Kill em all. Most abortions are niggers anyway
>>
>>72482044
I don't care about either.

But I don't need some Atheist telling me what I believe.
>>
>>72482150
that was fast.
/thread
>>
>>
Pro-lifers and pro-refugee people are both absolutely terrible desu.
>>
>>72482150

Yes this
>>
>>72482044
But mudbloods aren't human, as is all muggles.
>>
Refugees kids are people, doesn't mean I want them in my country.

Next shill thread
>>
>>72482044
Why would I care about ether?
>>
the 'refugees' are humans. specifically african and middle-eastern humans.

thus they belong in africa or the middle east.

this god twitter account is retarded. it's not even clever or funny. I don't give a shit about abortion one way or the other, but it has nothing to do with immigration or this so-called 'refugee crisis', so comparing them in any way is idiotic.
>>
>>72482044
This is nothing new.

The great irony of the pro-life position is that it's proponents stop caring entirely after a person is born.

In their minds it is better that someone who is unfit to be a parent has their kid and then the kid dies of neglect/abuse than it is to prevent the kid from being born in the first place.
>>
>>72482044
Do they believe human eggs hatch and a baby comes out after 9 months or what?
>>
Yes God, let all the evil people in that rape and destroy. I'm pro-life though.
>>
The strawman here is ridiculous. As if people opposed to importing millions of unskilled people who refuse to assimilate are doing so because they're not human, instead of, I dunno, keeping their country from being destroyed
>>
>>72482044
People? Yes
People that get to live wherever the Jews decide to send them? Hold on a minute
>>
>>72482044
Who saus that? They are both human, we just prefer the fetilizled egg and the other can stay where they are.
>>
Actually yes it is religious reason. A baby that has not been born is without sin. Once it comes out the mother's womb the baby has already sinned. Killing the sinless baby is like killing the only human with no sin: Jesus Christ.
>>
>>72482044
>posting as god on twitter
Idolators pls go
>>
>>72482914
These people say that the kid is not human until it is pushed out of a cunt.
>>
>>72482649
I thought liberals hated men who abandoned women and children.
>>
>>72482044
I'm pro choice and would support the sterilization of low IQ and handicapped individuals.

I also think rapefugees should be sent to Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia, not the West.
>>
>>72482649
>They are still human. Topkek at stupid pro lifers that think it's fine to kill them once they're adults, but god forbid aborting them, amiright?

whatever Akmed. Islam is the enemy of western civilization. Turning away invaders preserves western civ.

Forcing our women to not kill our children to combat our crumbling birthrates also preserves western civ.

I don't care about morals or right or wrong. I care about the success of the white race and our civilization.
>>
File: 1461925837332.jpg (240 KB, 400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461925837332.jpg
240 KB, 400x1000
>>
>>72482044

Why do people who obviously hate Christianity still recognize the moral superiority it holds, and try to use that against Christians?
>>
>>72482044

Refugee kids are people

I just don't give a fuck about them and want them to fuck off back to goatland
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.