[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A Melbourne researcher is leading the call to bring educ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: melbourne.png (479 KB, 673x666) Image search: [Google]
melbourne.png
479 KB, 673x666
>A Melbourne researcher is leading the call to bring education about marriage equality and gender into preschools across Victoria.

>In a recently published paper, Dr Kylie Smith – a research fellow at Melbourne University and contributor to the Victorian education curriculum – has called for classrooms to challenge entrenched ideas about “gender and sexuality identity formation”.

>“It is imperative that we draw on anti-bias principles in the classroom to challenge stereotypical beliefs about being ‘male’ and ‘female’,” Dr Smith wrote.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/04/30/10/55/preschoolers-should-be-educated-about-gender-and-same-sex-marriage

From her paper:
>"As a teacher working to achieve anti-bias goals I have to take risks and speak and act my politics in and outside of the classroom. So I will start to develop stories and dramatic play opportunities for children where the two princes and two princesses or the two mum and two dads meet, fall in love, get married and live happy ever after. I will not wait for our government to legislate for marriage equality (but demand it of them) and I will not wait for media coorporations [sic] to develop marriage equality stories on the big screen or in picture books (about humans rather than animals)."
http://education.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/1696890/Occasional_paper_-_Elizabeth_Dau_Final_web_version.pdf

Why is Melbourne such a degenerate SJW shithole?
>>
How come males doing stuff with their penis isn't artistic but females doing stuff with their vagina is?

I want to cum on a bagel and sell it for 1,000,000
>>
>>72481661
>Melbourne
>""""""""""Researcher""""""""""
OP, I have no idea why Melbourne is such a shithole. Maybe it's something in the water that does it.
>>
>>72481661
I don't have a vagina, so this triggers me.

Why is vaginal knitting so sexist? #NotAllWool
>>
File: 1455247304448.jpg (74 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
1455247304448.jpg
74 KB, 600x762
>>72481661
>Why is ______ such a degenerate SJW shithole?

All Weimar-type zones pushing degeneracy on a grand scale.
>>
>>72481661
Of course she is from Melbourne.
>>
I fucking hate Jews for turning us into this. And I hate women for running with it so gleefully. And I hate us for not putting a stop to it sooner.
>>
File: 1294197414670.jpg (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1294197414670.jpg
47 KB, 320x240
what the FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 680x464
oy vey, what's wrong with teaching preschoolers about Marxism goy?
>>
>>72481661
>entrenched ideas
>preschool
no
>>
>>72481661
>anti-bias
more like anti-reality.
>>
>>72481661
fuckin melbin every fucking time what the fuck m8
>>
it's make me angry that anybody gives this useless piece of shit attention
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>72481865
>>
>>72481661
So when do we hit peak degeneracy? When does it stop getting worse?
>>
>>72481661
I would hope they also teach the statistically significantly higher rate of violence/abuse reported in lesbian relationships or the unchanged rate of suicide when comparing pre-op and post-op gender disphoria sufferers.

But of course that isn't the case, this is just another call to propagandise children an call it education.
>>
>>72484852
Degeneracy is not a peak you ascend.

Degeneracy is a hole you plunge into. A bottomless hole.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.