[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was JFK a good president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Was JFK a good president?
>>
I think his importance is overblown
>>
not as good as non-vietnam lbj
>>
>>72480677
indubitably
>>
>>72480756
that was a pun
please upvote
>>
>>72480572
Yes. He was surrounded by idiots and back-stabbers though
>>
>>72480572

He tried to stop Vietnam.

He tried to go against the Fed.

They killed him for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I
>>
He was cool and he fucked alot of bitches.
>>
>>72480876
This.

He was the closest that the USA ever came to having a true NatSoc president, and ((((((you-know-who)))))) killed him for it.
>>
>>72480572
He was 60s Bill Clinton but less of a nigger, so yeah he was breddy gud. Can't stand the "American royalty" bourgeoisie shit surrounding the Kennedy family though.
>>
>>72480572
sort of but he was way off the mark when he decided to rebel against his parents values
>>
>>72480876
The Fed is the only thing keeping you from not being able to afford anything.
>>
I can give you my personal assurance,
his jwgi pv fe;in'rdg
>>
>>72480572
he was good as getting shot
>>
since he got assassinated he was most likely one of the best presidents the usa ever had.
>>
>>72481449
picturewiththreelinesbutit'sobviouswhatitrepresents.png
>>
>>72480572
Someone on here said if he wasn't killed, he would have been worse than jimmy carter and as bad as shit got, we still ended up dodging a bullet he took to the brain pan luckily. I wasn't alive at the time, so I have no idea.
>>
>>72480677
Don't lost your head lol
>>
>>72483714

i think you clicked something wrong because you image didn't actually upload.
>>
Maintain?
>>
>>72480876
didn't he basically stop the russian missiles crisis as well?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 250x201
>>72483943
>>
File: jfk1.jpg (131 KB, 591x691) Image search: [Google]
jfk1.jpg
131 KB, 591x691
Yes. Pic related was what got him assassinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56V6r2dpYH8
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.