[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm resurrecting the Hippie Commune movement. The West is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: hippiecommune.jpg (100 KB, 488x328) Image search: [Google]
hippiecommune.jpg
100 KB, 488x328
I'm resurrecting the Hippie Commune movement. The West is ready for this and society is ripe for change. What does /pol/ think of this? I'm sure there are like minded individuals who would like to break from status quo and live in a commune exploring spirituality, music, and sexuality together outside the influence of the toxic modern world.

tl;dr
Let's start Hippie Communes and revolutionize the West
>>
>>72479745
Get ready for the national guard to rape you for not being a good enough goy.
>>
skip the hippie, make redpilled communes instead

hippie movement was the CIA (read: jews) co-opting any resistance by turning it into drug fueled hedonism instead of resistance
>>
>>72479745
There is a bunch of hippie fags that do that already, rainbow hippies. The most degenerate drug addicted scum you ever have the displeasure to meet.
>>
File: 1439316666908.jpg (35 KB, 570x374) Image search: [Google]
1439316666908.jpg
35 KB, 570x374
>resurrecting

it's like this faggot has never been to Mendocino.
>>
>>72479827
>redpilled communes
I can get onboard with this, but what exactly would constitute a redpilled commune?

You can tell society is ready for something like this ever since Occupy Wallstreet, but that turned into a retarded shitshow
>>
>>72479745
The problem with hippies is that there is too much sitting around stoned talking about shit and not enough action.

I'm in with an permaculture approach, establishing resilient food and energy production, using appropriate technology and constructing a working social network,
>>
>>72479745
It's redundant, everyone is already a pothead degenerate again.
>>
Inb4 Ruby Ranched
>>
>>72479745
I like drugs and pussy as much as the next guy, and the 60s sound like a limited sort of fun.

But today if you tried some shit like this feminists would accuse you of patriarchal manipulation and the only bitches who would hang out would be disgusting fat whores, or just the same feminists waiting to shit on your free spirit.
>>
>>72479745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
>>
Why not come up with something original instead of copying your grandparents?
>>
>>72479745
>exploring ... sexuality
But that's degenerate.
>>
>>72479745
>>72480064
I'd say survivalist skills, guns, prepping, and being self-sufficient.

Some of that is what they did, but no need to call yourself a hippie anyways
>>
>>72479745
e n d
y o u r
l i f e
: ^ )
>>
>>72479745
It failed grandpa, also we have the hippies of today. They are called sjws and they are more committed than you guys ever were. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>72479745
This movement landed us in the shit we're dealing with today.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus. Asshole.
>>
>>72479745
No need, the hippie movement was the catalyst for today's hedonism. You can't revolutionize society when it's already the general trend
>>
>>72479745
You had me until you said sexuality, you fucking penisplowed degenerate
>>
File: 109865433578.jpg (109 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
109865433578.jpg
109 KB, 960x720
>>72479745

>reconnect with college girlfriend over Facebook
>discover she's now a degenerate hippy living on an ashram
>weedhead skeezer with 2 bastard kids
>loads of tattoos
>gages in her ears
>dreadlocks
>"hey anon, I miss you"

Blocked without responding to her Pic related.

>desperate neckbeards actually wanting to fuck dirty hippy skanks

Disgusting.
>>
obligatory song to set the right mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
>>
>>72479745
>I'm sure there are like minded individuals who would like to break from status quo and live in a commune exploring spirituality, music, and sexuality together outside the influence of the toxic modern world.
Why do degenerates pretend that there's deeper meaning in habitual drug usage and sex other than indulging every impulse?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 291x173
>>72482335

The Dead were redpilled.
>>
>>72483209

this

communes and human potential are even worse. look how shia lebouf and charlie manson turned out.
>>
>>
>>72482764

That looks comfy as fuck

And you know those yoga girls know some sweet tantraic sex moves
>>
File: Hammer_and_sickle.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_and_sickle.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
>>72479745
>literal communism
Go for it, OP. I'll stay doing what I'm doing though. Seems to be working.
>>
>>72479827
>>72480064
>>72482335
Just move to Liberland, bros.
>>
>>72484088
>forgot link
Whoops, sage for being a retard.

https://liberland.org/en/about/
>>
>>72483880

Considering where you live I'm ashamed of your "bottom of the barrel" standards.
>>
>>72479745
>exploring spirituality, music, and sexuality
so you just want to take drugs and have sex

people can do this anywhere now that we have the internet. you can read about every culture, religion, listen to pretty much everything for free on youtube/other music sites.
>>
>>72484437

that ashram looks like garbage
>>
>>72484633

Exactly why I blocked the bitch straight away. I dont have time to fuck disease infested hippy sluts. If I'm going to cheat on my wife I want an upgrade, not a complete and total forfeit.

It's sad 2 children have to live there with her...
>>
>>72484991

forgot the 2 kids. holy fuck man i pray for that family
>>
>>72485388

>family

You mean a gathering of society's rejects living in a permanent euphoria running around naked spreading God knows what illness amongst each other. Guaranteed those children aren't vaccinated.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.