[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if there was an Australian containment board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: zootopia_news.jpg (35 KB, 600x271) Image search: [Google]
zootopia_news.jpg
35 KB, 600x271
Hypothetical. What if Australians were banned from all boards, that's Australia and New Zealand, except for a new board, /aus/ that only they can post in.

How different would things be, and how would /aus/ look like?
>>
>>72477025
Australians have transcended shitposting.

Now Canadians, I could get behind that.
>>
>>72477025
pretty much what /pol/ is now only less butthurt maple leaves.
>>
/thread
>>
>>72477025
>a containment board for a containment board
This isn't inception.
>>
Aussies are funny when they actually shit post. I doubt I wouldd come on this board much, if they weren't here. Now, Canada on the other hand. They're a bunch of tryhards. It's pretty embarrassing. I feel like Canada is the young brother that mom forced you to take along when you went to hang out with friends
>>
>>72477153

It's not a race to the top, you bogan
>>
>New Zealand
Don't drag us into this as well you fat cunt.
>>
Aussies don't even shitpost here anymore. The only shitposters we have here are:
>All Canadians
>All Norwegians
>That one German Muslim
>That one Mexican pedo
>>
>>72479532
We wouldn't want to exclude our little brother :)
You can come sit with us, at the big boy table.
>>
File: 1341217190408.jpg (26 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1341217190408.jpg
26 KB, 500x346
>>72479610
But you're only the west island.
>>
>>72479605
Aussies do shitpost. They get so ridiculous the posts actually become funny.
>>
>>72479765
That's called a quality post
>>
>>72479605
This whole board is shitposting, so it doesn't even matter what they do. They'd rather shitpost on /tv/, /mu/ and /sp/.

Nobody takes /pol/ seriously.
>>
File: 1460395948916.jpg (29 KB, 332x420) Image search: [Google]
1460395948916.jpg
29 KB, 332x420
>>72479942
I take pol seriously
>>
>>72479942
Wait, hold on. There are people who actually don't know /pol/ is satire?
>>
>>72477025
What if there was an identical /pol/ where all the posts were the same except Australian and Canadian IP addresses get redirected to that instead of the real /pol/
>>
>>72477025
I wonder what animal would Russia Today be in zootopia news
>>
>>72477025
so you're suggesting /aus/chwitz because you can't handle the bantz¿?

you op, are a faggot of the worst kind
>>
>>72479605
Don't forget

>That turkroach pedo
>The American shilling company that posts pol btfo threads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.