[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't have to believe me, but I come from the future.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: chrome_2016-04-30_01-04-01.png (71 KB, 779x610) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-04-30_01-04-01.png
71 KB, 779x610
You don't have to believe me, but I come from the future. Trump manages to get the delegates needed to become the nominee, Hillary beats Bernie, and so we end up with Trump vs Hillary in November. Not a big surprise, you all probably could have figured that out yourselves.

What is absolutely astonishing is the results. This is the electoral map for the 2016 election. It's almost unheard of, especially for a candidate considered as unliked as Hillary Clinton. You don't have to believe me, but I'm warning you now, this is what's going to happen. Get ready for extreme embarrassment and disappointment. It's fucking crazy.
>>
Do I get a girlfriend in the future OP?
>>
>>72470871
This is unironically what I expect to happen.
>>
Hello shill
>>
I can't wait to respond to Americans with

>A FUCKING WOMAN

when Hillary wins.
>>
>>72470871
>You don't have to believe me
ok deal
>>
>>72471119
lol, I wish I could tell you

Also, I guess to add, the reason the map looks so weird is because a lot of republicans don't turn out to vote. The large hispanic and black populations manage to turn a few of the states. At least, that's what the news is saying.
>>
>>72470871
>OH
>blue

Yeah not after Pike County's massacre turns out to be a Mexicoon gang killing.
>>
>>72470871
Will move to Germany and start the IslamoNazi movement?
You know in the name of tolerance.
>>
File: 1458622656399.jpg (75 KB, 958x600) Image search: [Google]
1458622656399.jpg
75 KB, 958x600
>>72471327
>A FUCKING KEK
>>
Sounds about right.
>>
>>72471702
he looks like spenny, lol
>>
Relax. OP is from a parallel universe where this will happen. Everyone knows you can't time travel into the past of your own universe
>>
>>72470871
Honestly, not expecting any different kind of result.

The assdevestation on /pol/ will be glorious
>>
>>72470871
Who is actually voting for Hillary? Who wants 4 more years of Obama? Trump already has more votes right now than Romney did, and that election was pretty close. There are more republicans voting and less democrats voting this election. Only way I see it is if they skew the voting polls with electronic voting fraud or importing refugees for votes.
>>
>>72471404
>a lot of republicans don't turn out to vote

Why tf are you even posting this? Fuck off loser
>>
>>72471211
>unironically thinking Utah will go blue
>>
File: wow_it's_fucking_nothing.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
wow_it's_fucking_nothing.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>72470871
>Kansas
>red

>Austrian thinks he knows about US politics
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.