[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I know we like nationalism but I just want to remind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Hey /pol/ I know we like nationalism but I just want to remind you that this would be the fate of a lot of us under nationalism.
>>
>>72468073
:^)
here is your reply
>>
>WW1 happened because of nationalism
>>
>>72468073
Fighting for our nations? Is there anything more glorious? I think not. Valhalla awaits the brave.
>>
>>72468073
as opposed to internationalism which never leads to any dying in wars..
>>
>>72468183
That's basically what the Marxist education system drills into people's heads.

Even if it were true, I'd take nationalism, patriotism, homogeneity and empire over the current dystopia.
>>
>>72468073

We are a nation of free nationalists.

I'll die if it suits my interests cuck.
>>
>>72468261
yeah but you can make niggers fight for you
>>72468073
i agree with you, and while i would not fight in pretty feuds orchestrated by jews to destabilize and plunder countries, i would gladly take uo arms to defend my country if it was ever attacked
>>
>>72468073
As opposed to slowly dying as a joyless hedonistic NEET who shits himself whenever he's around a girl
>>
>>72468073

No greater honor than to die for your Queen and country.

Commonwealth traitors BTFO
>>
>>72468073
The end of nationalism didn't end wars between developed countries. The A-bomb did that. If not for the threat of mutually assured destruction we'd still be going at it today.
>>
>>72468073
>what are the ME-NA wars
>Cold War proxy wars (two globalist empires stripping countries of sovereignty)
>all humanity with a boot on its face, forever
No one is safe. Stop being a weenie, you shill. Feel free to reply, but be quick. The Beast you love so much might unilaterally decide to collateral you in a lazer-guided, smart, targeted, UN-approved, legitimate, diplomatic, deeply concerned drone strike with only 40-100 civilian casualties. But that's ok, isn't it? Killing is always necessary when it's to maintain global control, but not for a "problematic" reason, like national sovereignty.

You will never be free or safe, and it's what you deserve for your timidity.
>>
>>72468073
>tfw you'll never participate in one of the bloodiest battles of all time and come out the other end

>mfw tolkien was there
>mfw hitler was there
>mfw cs lewis was there

if only
>>
>>72469167
>No greater honor than to die for your Queen and country.

I disagree. The highest honor lies is killer Her enemies.
>>
>>72468073
>you should want to die as an old feeble man
>>
>>72469663
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori
>>
>>72468073
Just want to remind you this catastrophe was not a cause of nationalism, just shitty generals and leaders. You want to see nationalism working well look at Germany from 1939-1941.
>>
>>72469900
>with a whole host of progeny
yeah I think so. I want my genes to win
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.