[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trasngenders are a mental illness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: OJPX5Wiy.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
OJPX5Wiy.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
Explain to me why this is not a mental illness and should not be treated like one, instead of accepting it as 'normal'.
>>
>>72465324
I can't. No one else can either.
>>
>>72465324
I've asked this same question irl and got told "that it's genetic" and the brain develops this way, so it's fine.
>>
>>72465324
It's imperative that the mind of the western male must be corrupted to the point of no return.
>>
>>72465324
It is a mental illness, which is treated through gender reassignment surgery
>>
It's only classified as a mental illness if it proves to be consistently detrimental to the health or happiness of the individual and provide no evolutionary benefits to the larger family or societal group. There is some speculation that, like homosexuality, transgenderism provides indirect societal benefits such as kin selection, population control, and perhaps a variant of the "grandmother effect". More research on these topics is still needed before it can be conclusively determined whether it is a mental illness or an evolutionary strategy (or both in different circumstances).
>>
>>72465666
hello devil

the suicide rate is the exact same before and after surgery

You can be a tranny without any reassignment surgery according to liberals
>>
It's likely that a minority of transgendered people truly have something genetic that went wrong. However, most are just confused homos and perverts.
>>
Caitlyn Jenner could get it, no question.
>>
>>72465324

Yes it's a mental illness, and used to be treated by medication.
>>
>>72465726
It's a mental illness.
>>
>>72465324
Just arguing on a Kikebook post, they say it's not a choice and they are born like that; doesn't that imply that it's a mental disorder??
>>
>>72465906
Thanks for your submission, I'll add it to the list I will be delivering to the scientific community during the next conference on researching proper ways to throw irrelevant opinions in the trash.
>>
>>72465324
psychology is a pseudoscience

your guess is as good as anyone's
>>
>>72465324
I feel bad for this pensioner, should probably have considered his gender role 40 years earlier.
>>
>>72465324
When Trump gets elected these fags will be shot in the street like animals. He will declare war on degeneracy and personally execute that faggot caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>72468229
but he openly endorsed transgenders didn't he with his comment about the toilets?
>>
What is extreme cognitive dissonance combined with weak morals, poor social support, widespread public acceptance of transgenderism and being generally unstable equal? Let me tell you. Just like a lot of homosexuals these people just want to be universally accepted because they miss unconditional love and they think the easy way to get that is by transitioning (not to mention it's rather dramatic and will make their life feel more exciting and meaningful for the next few years). Then they kill themselves because they realize "Holy shit why would I do this to myself. There is literally no going back now. Looks like there's only one way out"

It's pretty sad that doctors allow this to happen. According to google it's around 41% of transgender people that attempt suicide afterwards. You'd think they would wise up and come out against it already.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (248 KB, 1236x960) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
248 KB, 1236x960
I've dealt with depression my entire life and I know pretty well how powerful the mind can bend your world views as views about yourself.

Depression makes you doubt if your life or life in general is really a necessary pain. When you get the right medication and treatment, you start to look back and see the amount of misconceptions you've made and straight up stupidity your mind tricked you into.

Now, a man says that she feels like a woman trapped in the body of a man and everyone has to applaud? Literally wtf. Let's say one day that guy wakes up with his chemical levels in order and look at the mirror. Just imagine how he would feel about deforming his body and behavior in a permanent way?
>>
>>72465534
lol so by their definition there is no such thing as mental illness
>>
>>72465324
>/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

>>> >>>/b/
>>
News arrived that Caitlin Jenner used the women's restroom at Trump Tower.
>>
>>72465324
Well i dont know if its a mental illness but Body Dysmorphia is certianly a diagnosis, so is Gender Dysphoria
thats the whole idea why they just dont let anyone go trough with the "transition" you have to get the diagnosis first
>>
>>72469158
>Just imagine how he would feel about deforming his body and behavior in a permanent way?

this guy doesn't understand America, it's like a competition over here.
>>
>>72469833
Care to explain?
>>
>>72470206
Except for a few, everyone in America has body-mutilation. From tattoos to botox to fake dicks, you name it we got it.
>>
File: triggered.png (160 KB, 309x439) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
160 KB, 309x439
>>72465324
gender = identity = woman/man
sex = biology = female/male

there is a reason they aren't called 'transsexuals' anymore or why the surgery isn't called 'sex change' but 'gender reassignment surgery"

Basically, gender is what you see yourself as in society. Gender is what role you think you should play on the society's stage.
If you are born a male and you agree with the gender assigned to you by society at birth (ie that you are a man because you are a male) then fine, everything is good for you. But a number of people don't agree with what society told them they should identify as, so they want to change it. Imagine a world where you are born as a fucking white male but for some damn reason everyone is treating you like you are a mexican woman or something. It would be horrible to live like that, that's how it is for transgender people. Basically people like you who are ignorant of what sex and gender are, make a stupid assumption that just because someone is male that also means that someone is a man. It doesn't. You can identify as you wish, but society puts these constraints on you, society puts you in a cage and says "you can't go outside this cage because I say so!". Who knows how many males feel feminine and would have acted as women and lived their lives happy as women if not for this oppressive white heteropatriarchy shitting everyone's lives. Really makes you think, doesn't ti...
>>
>>72465324
i don't care if it is. just ignore it and let them choose their own bathroom
>>
>>72470387
No, gender is what they decide you are when you are born and have a dick or vagina; deal with it, it's one of a thousand labels based on the way you're born.
>>
>>72468419
>Politicians
>always truthful in campaigns
>>
>>72470335
You can't compare having a tattoo with having your whole body transformed in order to look like a person of the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1461477673081.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1461477673081.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>72470522
no, as I said, that's sex. can't you read?
gender is a separate thing...
>>
>>72470387
Every fucking time with you degenerate shitlords that do not work.
>>
>>72470726
huh?
>>
>>72470656
I just did, it's all transformation

>>72470715
oh sorry, I didn't know

suh-ex equals ja-ender equalds what ever the fuck society labels you as when you're born. Deal with it

better?
>>
>>72465324
Because psychiatry is a science
>>
>>72470387
>gender is what you see yourself as in society.
> the gender assigned to you by society at birth
You can't even keep yourself straight.
>>
File: Trannies BTFO.png (97 KB, 900x281) Image search: [Google]
Trannies BTFO.png
97 KB, 900x281
>>72470884
HUH?
>>
>>72465324
>Transgenders
gay transvestites that take it to the extreme
>>
File: ABORTION.png (203 KB, 740x1024) Image search: [Google]
ABORTION.png
203 KB, 740x1024
>>72470902
no literally, they aren't labels.
sex is an objective thing.
gender is subjective.
just because you are of certain sex doesn't mean you will be of certain gender. how hard is it to read a psychology paper every now and then? or neuroscience paper?

you people here are literally stuck in the 19th century because this shit was figured out even in the 20th

>>72471050
*if society didn't indoctrinate you, you would be what you really are but since society indoctrinates you into a gender society believes you are it leaves you damaged and afraid.

>>72471057
how does that comic prove anything? you can go and look at transsexual vaginas on plastic surgery ordination websites and they are no different than real natural vaginas, now in the year 2016 technology and medicine are so advanced that you can't tell the difference. You probably even had sex with few trans women without you knowing it. I bet they were laughing at you after you left.

>can't spasm

real vaginas don't spasm for your transphobic micropenis, why should a fake vagina spasm?
>>
>>72465324
It is a mental illness because their minds are rejecting their natural state and it goes against objective truth. Also surgery which damages a functional body is self harm. Personally I blame the pussification of society for confusing these idiots.
>>
>>72465822
>You can be a tranny without any reassignment surgery according to liberals

depends on who yo ask

some wymyn hate anything that was born with a penis

they have a name for their sub feminazi culture, something like TERF or TARF
>>
>>72471534
>being this autistic

>male/female
>no literally, they aren't labels.
K

>being called male or female at birth because of sexual organ
>sex is an objective thing.
K

>having to have surgery to change gender
>gender is subjective.
K

>just because you are of certain sex doesn't mean you will be of certain gender. how hard is it to read a psychology paper every now and then? or neuroscience paper?
lol K
>>
>>72471989
he gets it
>>
Autism isn't considered a mental illness anymore, why aren't we talking about that?
>>
>>72470387
Whether or not you see yourself as a man or a woman is irrelevant. You are either a man, woman, a hermaphrodite, or malformed.

Also, based on your definition gender is just an extension of personal identity and if you're so concerned about that shit you're probably a loser anyways.

Fuck off.
>>
>>72471989
The definition of degeneracy. And that thing will be celebrated on Tumblr. Enabling mental illness is what this is.
>>
>>72466182
Fucking tranny gook
>>
>>72472846
Yeah being a mental figmentation that leads to genital mutilation.
>>
>>72473022
These people are defective. Enabling them just encourages further similar behavior. Mental illness is no laughing matter.
>>
>>72465666
You are correct, but many trannies don't like hearing that. Even though they have to see a mental health therapist to get on medication.

There is a stigma to mental illness where people are embarrassed by it and society makes fun of people for it. Depression, for instance.
>>
File: trans.png (530 KB, 584x615) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
530 KB, 584x615
>>72473204
At least if it's actually genetic, they won't be able to spread it moar.

Otherwise therapy and medicine is needed.
>>
>>72468229
> He will declare war on degeneracy

I lost
>>
>>72465324
This isn't a mental illness per se, I think it is a natural response for beta males. When they feel like they cannot mate, unconsciously, they begin to make themselves more like women in an attempt to mate (sneak in). Same reason some men act gay when they want to fuck a girl they like. This is a beta tier mating strategy common in penguins for example.

There are sharks that play dead instead of competing with alpha males, then they mate with the female while the males are competing. I think this is similar.
>>
>>72473584
>Who's the one in danger?
Those two cucks in the back who "she" is bigger than and looks a lot more rapey.
>>
File: Tranny.png (667 KB, 696x576) Image search: [Google]
Tranny.png
667 KB, 696x576
>>72473872
ikr How staged can it get.
>>
>>72474012
What the fuck is that thing in the picture?
>>
>>72465381
First post best post!

There is only one cure to trangenderism, and that is a baseball bat blow right to the skull with full strength!

Seriously, there is nothing worst than fucking trannies, if you ever get a chance to kill one do so, it is for their own good.
>>
File: Pol and blue pill fag.jpg (234 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
Pol and blue pill fag.jpg
234 KB, 863x718
>>72474210
Progression :^)
>>
>>72474012
It's Markiplier
>>
File: JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ KEK.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ KEK.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>72474468
AND WELCUME TO MY SCO!
>>
men are men
women are women
liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>72473783
I was bullied into acting all boyish and believing that I should live as a man simply because I was born male by a salty landwhale of my first day care place, all I hoped for back then was an unisex gender neutral childhood.

For me trapping it up is more about becoming my true self and as such I don't really care for passing or getting society to recognize as a woman. After all, I cannot imagine any girl being able to truly love me for who I am if I'm not being my true honest self.
>>
>>72471534
>you can go and look at transsexual vaginas on plastic surgery ordination websites and they are no different than real natural vaginas

>being this virginal
>>
>>72469242

The problem is they cannot stick to one explanation. They say it's a "social construct" (gender) and then try and bitch about how trannies are "biological" because of brain scans.

how the fuck can brains have genders if it's a fucking social construct?
>>
>>72476813
Yeah but why?

I think this has to do with some type of natural phenomenon, where it is triggered somehow in someone's head.
>>
>>72474338

You're only benefitting SJW whiners if you genuinely hold that opinion. I mean I agree that trannies should get therapy first before fucking up their endocrinal system.
>>
>>72474338
but you're just being autistic about it
>>
>>72474012

>derpy
i want to die
>>
>>72473584
Trans always forget that they'll get old eventually and that XY will always be there in every single cell of their body.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.