[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indians are weak af
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: heybbyuwntdapoo.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
heybbyuwntdapoo.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
Why are poo-in-loos so physically weak?

I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and every time I roll with an Indian (dot, not feather) they're so pathetic. They have no base and crumple like fucking paper towels, strain themselves when they try to throw, and are just the most incompetent grapplers I've ever seen.

Every other race, even the fucking skinniest and tiniest chinks, have so much more spirit and strength, but consistently and without fail I know when I roll with an Indian, even one that looks built or muscly, it's an easy and boring match

Any theories? Any poos care to comment?
>>
Physical fighting is for animals. Humans evolved because of their use of tools. Indians and other Aryans are evolved to be adept with tools. The modern world has no need for physical strength. Only an adaptable mind that is capable of using a multitude of tools.

Prioritize yourself, nigger
>>
>>72464545
Not being able to do both you fucking fat, lazy sack of shit
>>
>>72464640
Was that a sentence or did your mom queef out another accident?
>>
>>72464330

Bad genes and vegetarianism
>>
>>72464545

>angry poo

I guarantee I'm smarter than you curry nigger.

Life favors the prepared and physical activity is good for the brain. Stop making excuses for your pitiful race.
>>
>>72464876
Stay irrelevant.
>>
>>72465013

whatever you need to tell yourself Ranjeep
>>
>>72464330
Very low protein diets. Blame hinduism
>>
>>72464835

Why do they have such bad genes? Marrying within castes/arranged marriages? Modern medicine keeping more alive?
>>
>>72464730
>>72465013
I've never seen such a massive faggot on here before and I've been here for years
>>
>>72464330
They don't understand legs. They go to the gym and hit the bench, do some lat pull downs and then look at themselves.

My Squat has pretty much always been double my bench. . That is how to actually become powerful. Hell, your punch comes from your fucking feet if you know what your doing when chaining your power together.
>>
>>72465677

Prehistoric racemixing, even with the upper castes. The caste system was probably a (too late) reaction to it, but it was an obvious failure
>>
>India's Village of Bodybuilding Musclemen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJoXUESLlY
>>
poor insertions, heredity/biodeterminism matters a lot in athletics, between and within sports
>>
>>72466352

>ranking armies' strength by military spending

I bet the army of Vatican city (the Swiss guards) could beat the Indian army.
>>
>>72464330
This isn't entirely true, I know two Sikh guys that are above 6ft 2, built and kickbox and could whip most of /pol/'s arses. Maybe it's a southern Indian thing.
>>
>>72464330
Being malnourished inhibits growth. Thats why us americans are so much stronger than the rest of the pussies around the world.
>>
>>72466639
sikhs are also a martial race and that would contribute to the stock and lifestyle differences
>>
>>72464330
I am an MMA fighter and half Indian, I am built lightweight even though I constantly try to bulk. I make up for my relative lack of weight through skill. Indians are pretty much incompetent retards when the grow up in their own culture - weak, stupid, and timid. I'm glad my mom was Middle Eastern and I was raised by whites.
>>
>>72466639
Southern Indians are nigger inbred autists.
>>
>>72466639

>le bro-tier sikhs meme

Go back to Punjab, Singh
>>
>>72467230
who were also minimally enriched by islam, indian ancestry is more nuanced than just geography
>>
Vegetarianism. Next?
>>
>>72466129
But indians squat a lot.
>>
>>72467230
Fuck off inbred autist
>>
modern /pol/
>>
>>72466639
It depends on the racial make up. Aryan indians in the north aren't native to india, are up in mountains and historically have been known to tame horses.

The mongolic indians in the east, also not native to india, are also mountainous but tend to be shorter for some reason even though they live in higher altitudes. There were a few slant eyed indians in my high school and they were under 5'8" but great distance runners, although poor sprinters.

Then there are native dravedian indians, who are a mixed bunch because of how populous they are and their cultural inclination to be vegetarian, not focus on "shallow" pursuits like getting ripped even though they like to show off their wealth.
>>
>>72464330

I've rolled with indian guys that crumpled under pressure, I've rolled with indian guys who are ridiculously good.

Mat time means a lot more than anything else in the BJJ game
>>
File: kekekekeeke - Copy.gif (724 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
kekekekeeke - Copy.gif
724 KB, 200x150
>>72467522
UNDERRATED
>>
>>72467522
Underrated
>>
File: ghandibtfo.png (27 KB, 577x338) Image search: [Google]
ghandibtfo.png
27 KB, 577x338
>>72464330

what did she mean by this
>>
>>72467230
They're australoids, related to abos. Not sure about inbreeding but here is a map of electricity & breeding rates. I'm pretty sure inbreeding was more common there after muslims invaded it.
>>
>>72467059

I know there are always exceptions to the rule but I just noticed this the other day when doing guard drills. I was paired up with two poos and they just crumpled whenever I tried to sweep them. That got me thinking back and yeah, every pure-blooded Indian I've noticed was so weak.

The Pajeets of the world need to get their act together
>>
>>72467522
Taking a shit on the street is not praying to Brodin.
>>
>>72464330
Sounds anecdotal to me, but the tendency is visible, yeah. Shitskins are generally shorter and skinner. They seem... dried.

You might be onto something, Original Poster. Cant say much, I wasnt interacting with any of them.
>>
>>72467652

I've been on the mat for about 5 years now, and even comparing people with the same amount of training (from brown belts I've trained with to month-old white belts) I've noticed Indians seem to come up short

I am thinking the vegetarianism and culture does play a lot of rolls.
>>
>>72467522
Top fucking kek
>>
>>72467522
Focken noice
>>
>>72468214
Sounds about right. Red meat, and meat in general is easy protein and their culture is more focused on liquid wealth and social standing based on a caste system, so no need to look good when you have money, a good family name or a combo of both to pass on genes.

>>72467310
>said something good about them
>MUST BE ONE OF DEM
Nice logic there.
>>
>>72464545
>tools
Self defense tools are illegal pretty much everywhere except the US so physical force with your own bare hands is basically more relevant today then it was 10 000 years ago. At least back then the people living in what is now the UK could have sharp sticks.
>>
>>72464330
Success tricks people into no longer developing. Indians and Chinese had a high level of civilization relatively early. They also saw beta-izing the populace as a key to stability. Cf medieval Spain versus Inca Empire or God Emperor of Dune -- big government, small citizen; small government, big citizen.
>>
>>72469107
>implying cucked countries are relevant
>>
File: 1461712591066.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
1461712591066.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>72467522
Ma dude
>>
>>72469200
>Success tricks people into no longer developing. Indians and Chinese had a high level of civilization relatively early.
Would you think that's why we have a fuck lot of fat people now in western countries? India and china are shit holes now so everyone is either malnourished, somewhat in the middle or some elites.

Here it's a case where we don't have to worry about starving since government welfare exists, however it's being strained. If we are doomed to repeat the past, I would wager the US and other developed nations are headed towards that fate and are soon to reset for a new cycle of alphas passing on their genes, struggling to survive, live off the land, develop again and then spend ~500 years until it falls again.
>>
File: laughing chinaman.jpg (20 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
laughing chinaman.jpg
20 KB, 251x255
>>72464330
>hindu
>vegetarian
>poor diet
>lack the ability to improve themselves

Iunno, you tell me.
>>
>>72467951
>They're australoids, related to abos.

No they are not. Pure Dravidians are a dark skinned caucasoid race with origins believed to be in Iran. Australoid element is only present in a few tribal groups.
>>
It's from a history of repeated famine and overbreeding in a malnourished environment. Can't exercise enough to undo thousands of years of a fucked up overbred overpopulated society.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (48 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
48 KB, 600x885
>indians are weak
>>
>>72464330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Hydaspes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porus
>Wounded in his shoulder, standing at over 2.1 m (7 feet) tall
how did they go from a worthy adversary for Alexander to the manlets they are now?
>>
>>72469206
Implying ours isint cucked. Canada is a giant wet sloppy vagina
>>
>>72470303

Im starting to believe that every Canada Poster is no longer white.
>>
>>72469630
you couldnt be more wrong. You're the epitome of a deluded racial scientist from /pol/. Your ignorance is what makes people hate his board.
>>
File: salman_khan.jpg (88 KB, 604x858) Image search: [Google]
salman_khan.jpg
88 KB, 604x858
>>72470380
They are slaves to pussy. The women control the house. The daughter is treasured and the son is told that women are better than men.

Women are "devi" which literally translates as goddess. The west will become the next India if the SJWs aren't stopped.
>>
> Comes from an enviroment with such collossal amounts of bacteria the body has to fight simply to live, leaving less natural trending towards building muscle-mass or brain-matter
> Only do regular squats and have not mastered the one legged squat due to poo(r) logistics
> Cows are sacred, so never get enough protein for bulking

Indians are simply not culturally or biologically adapted for martial arts except for those centered around throwing (poop) at your opponents
>>
>>72464330
A lot of Indians are vegetarians.
They are also cheap as fuck, which causes them to be malnourished because they only buy food that's on sale and not too much of it.
>>
when they migrated to the US we only accepted the smart ones

these are the true strong poo-in-the-loos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQZgcZsJVo
>>
File: mark mad.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mark mad.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>72466129

>squat makes you powerful
>not deadlift

get out get out right now
>>
what did you say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEsmhVag1c
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.