[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain This Trumpfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trump clothing.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump clothing.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
I really want to jump on the trump train because i think NAFTA is absolutely fucked but i think he's kinda a hypocrite. all this talk about how free trade has cost so many american jobs to go overseas but he manufactures his goods in mexico and china? explain this please. why should i believe anything he says.
>>
He's explained that he's "played the game" that is the current system, but wants to change the game, yo.
>>
>>72464076

Those are 2 different pictures of 2 different items

>checkmate
>>
>>72464413
What is that supposed to mean? Why would a billionaire businessman want to cut his profits just to have more jobs in the united states?
>>
File: 1458945693440.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1458945693440.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
>>72464076
In the thumbnail I read "100% WALL"
>>
>>72464886
>people are motivated purely by greedy and not nationalism
>>
>>72464886
Because he legitimately cares about America. He doesn't need anymore money. He's done with that.
Trump loves winning and has won financially. Now he wants to win on a bigger scale (for America).
>>
>>72464886
So you're just here to troll then?
>>
>>72464076

Keep in mind that businesses are not to blame for 'shipping jobs overseas.' The government and the customer are to blame. The government's taxes, regulations, and bad trade deals artificially up the cost of production in this country. Meanwhile, the customer will choose the cheaper product of comparative quality, though it may be hecho en mehico.
The businessman has a simple choice: made in Mexico or not made at all.
>>
>>72465553
I see what your saying but how would imposing Tariffs on China and Mexico help If its too expensive to manufacture in the USA anyway?
>>
>>72466923
>how would imposing Tariffs on China and Mexico help If its too expensive to manufacture in the USA anyway?
Truly an exemplary amerifat, he can't solve 1+1 because he thinks the result is 11.
>>
>>72464076
What is, a competitive marketplace? How the fuck do you think he would keep his lines afloat when the competition is making 60 points and he would be making -20 doing the same thing in the states.

Until the free trade laws are fixed there is no point in even trying to manufacture a mass market brand in the states, or Canada or any first world nation. People vote with their wallet every day, and people are fucking cheap.
>>
>>72466923
The reason it's so expensive to manufacture goods nationally is because we have the highest tax burdens in the world. They have their stuff made in Mexico and China because they're virtual sweatshops that work for pennies. It's making the so-called 1% richer, but one of the reasons our economy is so screwed is because of the trade deficits with these countries. They prosper while the US flounders. And China devalued their own currency, which in turns makes our currency more valuable. Trump isn't speaking code when he says we're rebuilding China. We are rebuilding China because they're using our money to do it.

Lowering domestic taxes, imposing tariffs and a few other things (all on his website) would offset this imbalance and make it more economically feasible to produce goods here again.
>>
>>72467493
So wouldn't fixing out free trade deals end up with more expensive products?
>>
>>72466923
Tariffs would raise the price of foreign produced goods. Btw- it is not 'too expensive' to make shirts in America. It is more expensive than in Mexico. There are many reasons for this: minimum wage laws, taxes, regulations, unfair trade deals, etc, etc.

My good friend's dad was a VP then a CEO of a very large and famous company. He told us that the customer is the ultimate boss. They make the decision whether to buy your product or not. Thus, Trump is not to blame for doing business in Mexico. He doesn't make the rules; but he must play by the rules.
>>
>>72467714
If anything, the price of imports would go up, and companies who produce domestically would be the cheaper option. American companies would start flourishing while the guys who stay someplace else will start feeling the bern.

Trump's policies would make America competitive again since the playing field will be more leveled.
>>
The price of imports will go up, so local produce has a better chance of getting sold -> more local employment -> less wellfare -> lower taxes -> FINAL RESULT: higher prices, but at the same time lower welfare expenses, more international independence, more manual labor also means less low-iq childbirth because people don't have the time to fuck around and are exhausted in the evening
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.