[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, will he win? What are his chances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 830x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 830x467
All memes aside, will he win?
What are his chances?
>>
>>72457824
100%
>>
File: RASSMUSEN POLL.jpg (238 KB, 1484x875) Image search: [Google]
RASSMUSEN POLL.jpg
238 KB, 1484x875
Newest poll shows a tie although the race hasn't really even started yet.
>>
>>72458612
>that not sure Hillary vote
Lol
>>
Betting markets say 1 in 3. Big issues is he would lose an election today by a large margin, and he needs to win support with women voters to succeed and has 70% unfavorability among women.

If you've got good reason to think otherwise go place a bet for him or against him.
>>
>>72457824
Who would have a better chance in winning their own battles?

And no it's not Andre simply because he's dead and doesn't have to watch all this.
>>
>>72457824
100%. read Scott Adams blog.
>>
Hogan will win and he will BODYSLAM Andre.

Bet on a Real American.
>>
File: 1453259878004.png (186 KB, 449x380) Image search: [Google]
1453259878004.png
186 KB, 449x380
>>72458612
>Likely Voters
>18-21 Year olds included
Sure about that?
>>
0%

The current strategy is to whittle down the republican nominees to a singular candidate, which will be Donald Trump. From the nomination to the election, there will be big revelations about Trump that will make him virtually unfavorable for voters which will ensure a landslide vote for the Democratic party.
>>
>>72461372
What about big revelations about Hillary? Everyone with a brain knows she's.

Jeb will probably win if Trump has negative revaluations about him
>>
>>72461372
link?
Source other than the voices beneath your tin foil hat?
>>
>>72459130

Keep in mind that is 70% of participants polled. Polli g has been notoriously inaccurate this election cycle.

I suspect the number is pretty even, 50/50 for women who like/dislike Trump but what do I know, I'm not getting paid to tell people what to think.
>>
>>72457824
Depends which match, he won WrestleMania 3 after body slamming Andre and doing the leg drop and cover finish.
>>
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg (261 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016.jpg
261 KB, 1024x823
>>72457824
OF COURSE HE WILL WIN, HES NOT A FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT BITCH.

SUPPORT THE GOD EMPEROR !

http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72462690
Polling being fairly inaccurate means that trumps unfavorability numbers could be better or worse. It doesn't mean you should assume his unfavorability numbers are 50%. That's retarded.

Polling has been notably more accurate than people pulling shit out of their ass on /pol/ although polls are indeed bullshit.
>>
>>72458612
How is it possible baby boomers are more into Trump? I'd understand if they were for Clinton, not millennials.
>>
>>72457824
He's going over senpai, don't you know?
>>
>>72458612
>race close enough that the election will be lost by whoever makes the bigger gaffe or faux pas in the most crucial weeks
meme magic will literally be the deciding factor
>>
File: tumblr_nuholwTnit1u0cz96o1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuholwTnit1u0cz96o1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x460
>>72462067
>mfw Bush family has dirt on both
>>
File: 1460089771764.jpg (133 KB, 970x445) Image search: [Google]
1460089771764.jpg
133 KB, 970x445
>>72463112
Hillary's history, They lived it .You read about it.
>>
>>72463396
>y-you'll get them for me, right big bro?
>Yeah, sure, Jeb. *closes door in face while chuckling*
>>
Trump simply isn't going to win. There are too many people who simply will never vote for him, no matter who he's against.
>>
>>72463971
Cause fish & chips says so.
>>
>>72463971
Well, Hillary certainly isn't going to win. There are too many people who simply will never vote for her, no matter who she's against.

Could this be Nader's year at last???
>>
>>72462967
f r a u d
r
a
u
d
>>
>>72463971
>Too many people against
>Set to break recent republican voting records.

You guys are seriously underestimating how over the bs the average American is now.
>>
>>72463971.
>>72464090

This is like, the perfect time for a 3rd party run.
>>
Trump has a good chance at destroying Clinton because of all of the skeletons in her closet. If there's another terrorist attack between here and the election he'll have it completely locked down.
>>
>>72464386
There already a shit ton running.
• David Boarman
• Brian Briggs
• Dean Capone
• Paul Chehade
• Scott Copeland
• James "JD" Criveau
• Ken Cross
• Robert Dionisio
• Art Drew
• Mark Dutter
• Marc Feldman
• Martin Hahn
• David Holcomb
• Cecil Ince
• Zoltan Istvan
• Gary Johnson
• John Fitzgerald Johnson
• Lynn Sandra Kahn
• Chris Keniston
• Steve Kerbel
• Chad Koppie
• Bishop Julian Lewis, Jr.
• John McAfee
• Perry Morcom
• J.R. Myers
• Mark Pendleton
• Jeremiah Pent
• Darryl Perry
• Austin Petersen
• Derrick Michael Reid
• Clifton Roberts
• Scott Smith
• David Jon Sponheim
• Tami Stainfield
• Jill Stein
• Shawna Sterling
• Samm Tittle
• Joy Waymire
• Benjamin Weigel
• Terry W. Wheelock
• Daniel Zutler
>>
>>72458612
18% of the black vote for Trump

Republicans usually get 4-6% of the black vote...

This is one of the many reasons he'll win. He's attracting MILLIONS of voters that weren't previously republicans.

He's all but won the nomination and used very little effort to do so. Wait til he starts attacking Hillary in the general election. Go look at both their Twitter accounts right now: about 15 out of 20 of shillarys last tweets are talking shit about The Donald, and all of Trump's tweets are saying thank you to his voters etc. Shes scared. He's building his image. Go watch his state of the Union address on YouTube. Simple dumbfounding how he went from the snide comments and inappropriate jokes 6 months ago to how regal and presidential he's becoming.

He's a smart man. He knows how the play The Game. He got the media talking about him, (in his book Art of the Deal he says over and over again there's no such thing as bad press) now as the election draws closer he's going to get them to start saying positive things. Watch him evolve. Watch him win.
>>
File: ICECUBETRUMP.jpg (168 KB, 669x686) Image search: [Google]
ICECUBETRUMP.jpg
168 KB, 669x686
>>72464888
>>
>>72464888
God damn it. Not state of the Union. I meant foreign policy speech. My bad I swear I'm not a fucking retard
>>
>>72459713
Those retards don't even show up in full force to vote for him even though they support him. They think everyone is retarded like them and will vote him in for them
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.