[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burger Parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: What the fuck is this.png (286 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck is this.png
286 KB, 640x360
Why is the Republican party much less organized and united compared to the Democratic party? It is really an unnatractive trait.
>>
Because the democrats knew their nominee before the process started, so everyone else stayed out.
>>
>>72453376
Because the Democratic Party only wants insiders to run. Hence why everyone but Sanders (token opposition to make it look like something other than a cakewalk) and Hillary dropped out almost immediately.
>>
>>72453376

Republicans tend to be much more individualistic so trying to get them all in order is like herding well armed cats.
>>
>>72453376
>choice is bad now fall in line, sheep.
>>
>>72453376
>implying more choices is somehow worst

fucking kek you white nigger
>>
>>72453376
>choices are bad

good goy!
>>
File: USA USA USA USA.jpg (77 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA USA.jpg
77 KB, 700x486
Why are yurropoors on this website?

Seriously...

1. This is 4chan dot org... not dot UK or dot EU

2. This is an American English website... yet

Youpoors love to arrive here on mother liberty's website and talk shit to its citizens in broken English...

You can tell a youpoor from an American when they try to insult you using "your" for "you're"

"your gay" "your an idiot" "your this" "your that".

It's obvious they don't even like their own native language.

I bet it takes yutrash about 10 minutes to type out a simple sentence!

Yet they make these America vs Eurotrash threads...

ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

It's their only escape from their third world shit holes! And I laugh everytime! It's like they have something to prove!

But anyways... continue on Eutrash! Continue on your rants... I'll just sit back and laugh every time you do...

Good luck with google translate... next time make a thread in your native language... stop trying to be us... you're like monkeys in a cage trying to talk to your handlers with your broken sign language and few words! Last time I checked Russians don't speak English in Russia... and if they do... that means English has taken over and you accept the language as your superior overlord!

Good luck!
>>
republican party is dying.

both figuratively and literally.

this is causing a rift of ideologies within the republican party as they try to figure out a way to stay in power.

however the only way they've been successful is to pander to the extreme as no one else will.

each extremist group they pander to, has a different set of views which others within the party disagree on.

tl:dr: they are destroying themselves by pandering to idiots, just to stay in power.
>>
Because at the end of the day liberal policies are easier to understand and agree upon. Bigger gubernment, more gibsmedats, muh niggers.

The conservative party, however, is a sloppy mix of libertarians, fiscal conservatives, neocons and Zionists, blue collar white workers, and the various religious groups.
>>
File: 1460909989560.jpg (317 KB, 1283x1392) Image search: [Google]
1460909989560.jpg
317 KB, 1283x1392
>>72453979
this is a Japanese website senpai. Maybe try cripplechan
>>
>>72454200
>>>/a/
Back to your containment board you beta faggot
>>
>>72453979
Fuck off with your divide & conquer tactics, Schlomo. Eurobros are welcome here.
>>
This is why Hillary won.
>>
>>72453979
Is this copy pasta or american ignorance? both?
>>
It isn't as corrupt as the Democrats.
>>
>>72454470
Both
>>
File: jeb-bush.jpg (48 KB, 740x545) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush.jpg
48 KB, 740x545
>>72454095
What is the end game? 3 parties?
>>
>>72454414
yeah youre a newfag
>>
File: 4chan is an American website.png (65 KB, 990x764) Image search: [Google]
4chan is an American website.png
65 KB, 990x764
>>72454200
>>
File: 1450053562264.jpg (28 KB, 397x480) Image search: [Google]
1450053562264.jpg
28 KB, 397x480
>>72455767
Proxies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.