[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would /pol/ do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459730716397.jpg (10 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
1459730716397.jpg
10 KB, 325x155
If you had 4 uninterrupted minutes to be on national television to inform the entire general populace about an issue what would you say?
>>
>>72451039

Reptilians are demons, greys are demons, they're all controlled by fallen angels or "beings of light" whose leader is Lucifer
>>
Las Malvinas son Britanicas
>>
I would tell Denmark why muslim immigration is bad and stupid and I would say that it's not racist to not want muslim savages in the country and that voting for DF (the national party) isn't a racist thing to do.
>>
>>72451039
I would redpill my nation about Jews and Judaism.
>>
>>72451039
I would talk about global warming and steps individuals and businesses can do to mollify the effects we are having on the environment.
>>
>>72451039
I would tell them to praise the khan.
Also to buy more Vana-Tallinn
>>
>>72451039
dump kike folder irl
>>
>>72452025
Even after Jesus was resurrected he referred to the Father as his GOD.
(John 20:16, 17) ...) 17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
Clearly disproves the trinity.
>>
>>72451039
tell them to check out my mixtape
>>
>>72451039
Immigration is to suppress wage inflation and make the rich richer by creating further demand for essentials like accommodation, which they control.

Your wages are low and your rent is expensive by design. The rich want to be richer.

Reject unlimited immigration.
>>
Jews.

Clear, simple, and straight to the point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.