[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIBRATORS ARE SEX ROBOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: sybian-fucking-machine-cropped.jpg (186 KB, 1389x1065) Image search: [Google]
sybian-fucking-machine-cropped.jpg
186 KB, 1389x1065
Women have a huge selection of dildos, vibrators, and now even the Sybian. Yet they are militantly against sex robots because "it objectifies women". Yet their favorite tools reduce men to a penis.

Who is more objectified ? And who is being harmed ? So much hypocrisy, so much double standards.

Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWpiP9aPrk
>>
Not a robot

More like a fleshlight
>>
It comes down to jealousy, our sexbots are just so much better than theirs at this point. They get an oil drum, a dildo and a belt sander bolted together while we're already at the uncanny valley.
>>
File: 1460298708979.png (741 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460298708979.png
741 KB, 1024x1024
>>72448583
Based Japanese
>>
>>72448583
Actually proves men are less guilty of objectifying women, since clearly we desire the whole woman.

Women are content with a mere phallus and a paycheck from ex's.
>>
>>72448583
>>72448817
>>72448847

>Women have a huge selection of dildos, vibrators, and now even the Sybian. Yet they are militantly against sex robots because "it objectifies women".

You are beyond fucking retarded if you think a vibtaror is like a sex robot, they are not even close to being similar.

A vibrator is like a pocket pussy or a fleshlight.

The equivalent to a female sex robot would be a male sex robot who fucks women.

There is a HUGE difference between an inanimate object a person thrusts inside of themself and a robot with AI who looks similar to a human designed for sex.

Holy shit /pol/ is bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligence.
>>
My ex girlfriend was a feminist who thought this way and she would get mad when I compared her and her crew to neckbeards with their plastic fuckdolls whenever they talked about dildos.
>>
Watch the video. At the very end women get their sex robot. It's a Chad that listens to their shit. + dildo.
>>
>>72448985
>>There is a HUGE difference between an inanimate object a person thrusts inside of themself and a robot with AI who looks similar to a human designed for sex
Just the AI, when you get right down to it
>>
>>72449294
no the fact that its also an entire body VS just an object that looks like a sexual organ.

Like are you pretending to be retarded right now?

You are basically saying a penis and a man are the same thing.
>>
File: file.png (547 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
file.png
547 KB, 750x750
>>72449352
Without a mind there, yeah pretty much.
>>
>>72448985
So you can have the fleshlight and the manakin, but if you tape them together you get a fine?
Shit makes no sense. We would all be better off if more people opened their eyes to the fact that there are market forces at play when it comes to sex (as with everything else). This type of suggested ban is just an attempt to save the plummeting stock of what these people are peddling.
>>
>>72448985
>looks at flag
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>72448583
Cool blog post. I bet your mom would love to read it. Go put it on your joobook.
Sage
>>
File: 1444775169678.jpg (108 KB, 640x597) Image search: [Google]
1444775169678.jpg
108 KB, 640x597
>>72448583
Womens power comes from selling sex to men in return for resources

Imagine if your only cash cow suddenly decided you werent so interesting anymore, you can understand they will try to stop it
>>
>>72448985
>One day I WILL be like austrailia!

Dream on leaf, you will never de-throne the king.
>>
Sex toys are pure degeneracy
>>
>>72448583
Women and logic are like applying logic to law, once you do it all goes out the window
>>
>>72448583
Isn't it funny how a lot of male sex toys are trying to personify an object?
>>
>>72448583
simple a vibrator doesn't have a wallet threfore women still need men, however a female sexbot has a vagina and therefore fulfils all mens needs from women
>>
Feminists are hypocrites? News at 11.
>>
File: Almost-Human-Sexbot-costume-3.jpg (308 KB, 1552x868) Image search: [Google]
Almost-Human-Sexbot-costume-3.jpg
308 KB, 1552x868
>>72448583

Don't worry about it anon. We WILL get sexbots. The Jews want this...They want every white male to stop producing white children.

It will be the final nail in the coffin of the white race.

White males will line up to buy a FemWaifu9001 and check out of humanity. The world will turn brown and black, lead by a cruel pale race of overlords centered in Tel Aviv.

tldr: I'm working on marrying a Jewish girl and converting. There are too many weak white males to save the white race and I want to join the winning team.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.