[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Africa is a net importer of food JUST Seriously, why d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: IQ_by_Country.png (139 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
IQ_by_Country.png
139 KB, 1800x820
>Africa is a net importer of food

JUST

Seriously, why does this continent still exist?

www.fao.org/docrep/015/i2497e/i2497e00.pdf
http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2013/05/16/africas-rising-food-imports/
>>
>>72446763
Jews getting goyim to donate money for food.
Niggers there are literally too stupid to grow their own -
Even tho whites already built all the technology.
>>
>>72446763
Uranium, rare earth metals, tech metals like indium germanium and gallium.
And Btw i think africa imports more than it exports because waste meat like the feet and organs of animals are not thrown away because its cheaper just to sell them to the nigs.
>>
>(greather than)60% of Earth's remaining uncultivated arable land
>can't figure out how to feed itself

it will be at least another 5,000 years before africans master basic agriculture
>>
>>72447140
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa-Brazil_Frozen_Chicken_Trade_Dispute
>>
It's a very profitable industry that will never go away
>>
Australia is full to the brim with rare earth metals and natural resources, yet in this dry red hot as fuck shit hole we somehow produce many hundreds of times more food than we need. I wonder what the difference between us is?
>>
>>72447140
> implying they pay for the food at all.
>>
>>72446763
More important: Why does no one just go there and takes it all?
>>
>>72447476
If only niggers cared more about building sustainable civilisation instead of "muh dik"...
>>
>>72447530
I dunno but what i know from economics class is that because of european laws its just cheaper to dump the food into africa. Because animal remains need to be iburned and shit.
>>
>>72447476
It's the same deal with the US and Canada now too kek.

Africa is just a massive fucking embarrassment to the entire human race.
>>
>>72447576
china is taking advantage of it since westerners have moved out and of course it would be "racist" for us to exploit them
>>
>>72447688
Interesting, I didn't know that. I still doubt Africa pays at all. In the US, we have a fairly large amount of food waste. Donating surplus food is not incentivized. The opposite is to an extent..
>>
>>72447576
We Europeans tried that with colonialism, a desperate humanitarian effort to make that continent worth living in. We succeeded in a few places, South Africa and Algeria especially. Yet as usual, the liberal and progressive backstabbers in our countries undermined our efforts, condemning this pathetic continent to perpetual poverty and barbarism.
>>
>>72447576
Lets see
>The French
>The Danes
>The Germans
Pillaged the fuck out of Africa during imperialism times
>Brits
Fucked up india
>Spain &Portugal
South Murica
Basically all "important" countries have some kind of history of raping some countries so nobody wants to repeat that in any ways.
>>
>>72448372
http://www.dw.com/en/europes-meat-waste-on-african-menu/a-17374899
There are a lot of articles on this "dirty chicken" trade.
>>
>>72447200
Try 5,000,000. You're more likely to see chimpanzees coding assembly.
>>
>>72448623
Britain owned a lot of Africa too. And I wouldn't say we 'ruined' India or you 'pillaged' Africa. We came to starving, helpless people and tried to make the best of a bad situation. We tried to improve their systems of governance, their economics, their development.

Before long however our ancestors realised these people were closer to animals to humans, making better cattle than leaders. And so, as so many other cultures had done before, including Africans and Arabs, we enslaved a great deal of them.

But even this didn't last, for it was the British who were the ones to end slavery, often at the annoyance of Arab and African slave lords.

Wherever we stayed grew rich and powerful, but as the anti-colonialist sentiment grew at home, the lights started going out in Africa, leaving the bountiful wasteland we see today.
>>
>>72449523
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium
More killed than enslaved.
And the nigs and sandnigs like to kill eachother too
>>
>>72447200
Nice meme. Farming has been in parts of Africa for millennia. The issue is that the people working as farmers are either under equipped or under trained to go far beyond subsistence levels.
>>
>>72448396
>colonialism dindu muffin he a good movement getting everything back on track
wew lad
Yes, European rule did introduce things like railroads and banks, but the colonial regimes were very repressive.
>>
File: IQ_by_Country.jpg (204 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
IQ_by_Country.jpg
204 KB, 1800x820
>>72446763
Nice Photoshop OP
>>
File: Untitled6.png (693 KB, 651x807) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
693 KB, 651x807
>>72450666
Well I'm sure most African's are more than happy now that they've been 'liberated' huh? I mean, all the problems Africa has right now, it's all because the 'legacy of colonialism' am I right?

Quit living in a dream world, there is something distinctively useless about African peoples. I won't lie to you and say that colonialism was a fantastic success, merely that Africans have demonstrated they are completely incapable of forging successful societies on their own.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/8711089.stm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
>>
>>72446763
What I don't understand is how Africans fail at even basically functioning as human beings.

They cannot do density farming, something that the Poo in Loos and Chinese came up with and mastered like at the beginning of human civilization.

Teach some SEA gook to farm and he'll eat for life, why can't africans handle it?
>>
>>72447140
and weird African objects with secrets of god hidden beneath the deserts.
>>
>>72449523
Indians were not anymore starving or helpless before or after the British came. They had fucking palaces and temples and schools for centuries.

>b-but we built trains and shit

India today manages to build nuclear weapons and put spacecraft in Mars orbit. Are you telling me they couldn't build their own trains? They still can't poo in loo though.
As for Africa, colonialism is the reason Africa is so shit. Before colonization the sub-saharan population was quite low and they managed to get food for themselves as hunter-gatherers. After being exposed to Eurasian medicine, technology, etc they began to reproduce at an uncontrollable rate.
>>
>>72446763
Foreign food aid absolutely kills the domestic food industry. If we wanted to have the Africans do anything but beg we wouldn't have developed an entire industry around giving shit to them.
>>
File: 1456852406775.jpg (297 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1456852406775.jpg
297 KB, 2093x608
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.