[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dilemma: awkward nerd or sexy slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
Hi /pol/
Would you prefer a virgin girlfriend/wife who is not very sexy and kind of awkward.
Or would you have a slut who is very sexy and socially good?
>>
>>72441991
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife

from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you.
>>
How is that even a question?
>>
>>72441991
The awkward girl

I like to fix things
>>
The former.

Once a slut, always a slut.
>>
>>72441991
>wife
Not until she earns more and has more asset than me. I need some safety thing for divorce.
>>
>>72441991
>Would you prefer a virgin

Stopped reading right there. Give it to me. Inshallah!
>>
>>72442266
>Inshallah
fuck off
>>
>>72442115
but that's not your personal point of view, now is it?
>>
>>72442115
Just go for plain rather than outright ugly.
>>
I'd prefer which ever is the loyal wife and good mother to my children.
>>
>>72442295
Mashallah!
>>
>>72441991
>not very sexy
>kind of awkward
Sounds perfect. Won't be slutting around, won't want to go to parties, at least not for very long.
>>
>>72442312
This. Otherwise you'll get someone with a victim mentality always complaining about being ugly.

What you want is a plain girl who doesn't like makeup
>>
>>72441991
Option c.

Sexy upper class girl who held off. Virginity, sex appeal and rich parents.
>>
>>72441991
Nikita <3
>>
Virgin
>>
>>72444593
You forgot imaginary
>>
>marry a virgin
>turns out she doesn't even like sex

Ya done goofed.
>>
>>72441991

virgin girlfriend/wife who is not very sexy and kind of awkward

How unsexy are we talking about? I mean is she unsexy because she is awkward? Or because she is ugly as hades?
>>
Why would anyone want a relationship based on lust that isnt a fuck buddy relationship?
>>
>>72444670
Meh, she's an airhead. Talked to her at Liberal Alliance's congress. She's the literal opposite of "put a bag on it". Put gaffer on it.
>>
>>72441991

>life is an Rpg where you always have 2-3 choices the thread
>>
>>72441991
1.Nerdy women can be sexy
2.There is nothing valuable about virginity
3.There is nothing wrong with a sexually active woman

Just choose which you like more. If you like the slut then what does it matter that she has had many sexual partners? If you don't like the nerd then what does it matter that she is a virgin?

Why is /pol/ so stupid when it comes to women?
>>
>>72442115
While this used to be true, it's not anymore. Too many social media apps allow girls of all walks to "cheat" virtually.
>>
>>72441991
>Would you prefer a virgin girlfriend/wife who is not very sexy and kind of awkward and who is statitically much less likely to divorce you or cheat on you, and more likely willing to have a bunch of kids
>Or would you have a whore who is going to divorce you, take all your money, and if you do have kids, strip them away from you and demonize you in their eyes while you pay 60% of your income for the rest of your life to this leach cunt
Hmm can't imagine which.
>>
I need a Woman who knows how to get my Dick hard and how to act sexy around me.
I'd take the slut over the nerd cunt any day.
>>
>>72445207

>why is /pol/ so weird about women

Having sex is a really big deal for a lot /pol/, even (especially?) the long term relationship bros
>>
Ill take a slut in any situation. The whole "she has to be a virgin" thing is weird and fucking creepy. Ive heard it 3 times IRL and all 3 times it was from the guy in the group who you knew wasnt getting any anyway.
>>
>>72441991
Awkward girls turn into sluts once you give them a confidence boost.
There's no winning the women game.
I date booth kinds of girls and both kinds of relationship ended in a disaster.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>72442266
First time I've laughed today. Thanks Germany
>>
>>72441991
How is this even a question?
>>
>>72445207
>2.There is nothing valuable about virginity
>3.There is nothing wrong with a sexually active woman
http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/june/061411paik_study.html
>>
>>72445207
It's one thing if she's boned 5 different guys in 5 years.

Another when she's boned 5 guys in 2 weeks.
>>
>>72442368
This
>>
>>72441991
>>/r9k/
>>/out/
>>
I'll take one qt Awkward nerd pls
>>
>>72445383

>>72445207

Not an argument.

Virgins are less likely to divorce and people who lose their virginity later tend to have higher intelligence. People, especially women, who are promiscuous tend to have more emotional problems .

Everything I said is verified by statistics.

Enjoy your whore wife.
>>
>>72441991
I Would prefer a Virgin. Women like everyone gets better at sex after practice, I would rather her get that practice with me other than 50 other dudes.

No Hymn No Diamond
>>
>>72441991
You can make almost any girl sexy if you try.
>>
>>72441991
Go with the nerd. The strongest predictor of infidelity is opportunity. In general women will cheat if they have the opportunity and believe it is with a person of higher status than their husband.
>>
I'd prefer the awkward girl
>>
>>72441991
The irony is that the awkward dork virgin ends up being a sex goddess while the hot slut is like having sex with a dead fish.

The cute dorky girls are always willing to impress or experiment. And they're not sluts so that's loyal god tier sex all the time.

And this may be the problem we see with bera dudes bitching about women. They alwaya strive for cunts who know they're gorgeous and don't have to put forth effort. The 4,5,6/10 girls are largely ignored, but they end up being keepers.
>>
>>72445824
>No Hymn

what, you want the bitch to sing?
you're a sick fucker, ain'tcha?!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.