[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that flat earth is the biggest conspiracy of our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1435046136139.jpg (3 MB, 3142x2162) Image search: [Google]
1435046136139.jpg
3 MB, 3142x2162
Daily reminder that flat earth is the biggest conspiracy of our time.

Payed shill mamas suck my dick.
>>
>>72439592
haha i get it u say stuped thing but is funny bcs u are all serious n shiet lmao upvoated!!
>>
>>72440379
RARE
A
R
E
>>
I want a big wall clock with this face.
>>
>>72441217
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>72439592
consider yourself memed
>>
>>72439592
>American education.
>>
>>72441217
Uncommon
>>
>>72441393
in his defense he's been posting less often so overtime an uncommon could conceivably become "rare"

at least in the literal sense as far as frequency of appearance, not in the collectors sense if you go by all time releases.

but yes...
you're right.
>>
>>72439592
You can sail around the world. Mystery debunked.
>>
>>72441676
They will tell you you're going in a circle.
>>
>>72441571
In my defense, I will bet my left nut that guy has been posting for less than 6 months.

Like 90% of /pol/ in fact.
>>
>>72439592
stars are really crystals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PAimSAL08
>>
>>72441676
That proves nothing since you could do the same on a flat earth. The way to disprove a flat earth is by doing a polar circumnavigation (travelling from north pole to south pole and back again).
>>
>>72441821
Just crossing the south pole would be enough to disprove this retarded theory. Just look at Antartica on the map.
>>
>>72441907
True, but according to these guys the government has blocked off the south pole, thus the flying.
>>
>>72442033
How do these retards explain global telecommunications via satellite? How do they explain GPS? Black magic?
>>
>>72442150
Or you can just attach a GoPro to a ballon and see the curvature of the earth for yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.