[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about bikers? Are they redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: litteulkevin.jpg (164 KB, 1136x800) Image search: [Google]
litteulkevin.jpg
164 KB, 1136x800
How do you feel about bikers?
Are they redpilled?
>>
Stupid attention seeking faggots
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9 KB, 329x153
BRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRU
>>
>>72437543
Cool from 16-22 to pick up girls. Afterwards it's just sad
>>
I fucking hate "bikers". I hate all that posing shit.

And I have 3 motorcycles and have been riding for 20 years. Fags ruin everything.
>>
>>72437543
I hope they get killed doing what they love.
>>
>>72437543
They look pretty gay dude.
>>
They are awesome.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XQ1YJ
>>
>>72438790
i can only agree to this. biker gangs, whether its those old faggots on their choppers posing like retards, or young suicidal idiots on their superbikes are all cancer. motorcycle riders in general that keep away from this bike gang bullshit are very nice in my experience however.
>>
>>72437543
it's a pathetic way for white people to experience *gang culture*.
>>
>>72439706
this desu, cultural apropiation, biking is african culture
>>
>>72437543
They're typically a bunch of complete faggots, especially the ones that form "gangs"

>t. biker
>>
All of you hating on bikers are now all tough guy but you will be grateful when they are the only men with balls left to stand between you and the politically correct leftists, ihadists and muslims taking over your country because you yourself are too lazy and weak to act & stand up for what you believe in what is right
>>
>>72440736
>Implying that modern "biker gangs" aren't a bunch of nu-male yuppies

The biggest "gang" around here rides vespas. They act hardcore, but run at the slightest hint of a fight, even when they outnumber people 5 to one. They're the biggest cucks on the roads
>>
>>72440736
this
>>
>>72441064
yeah dude that's because your country is full of raging faggots

I live in Lousiana and you don't even want to make eye contact with the bike gangs around here
>>
File: 229.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
229.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
Bikers are footsoldiers and your friends, they are the white working underclass, usually welders and fine hard working folk, not to keen on immigration, hate multi culturalism and leftist bullcrap and always vote right wing, that's how they are here. I rather have white bikers (they're always white) then muslim or africans.

>>72441064
>vespa's
Obviously not bikers
>>
>>72441203
I won't deny it, there's so many faggots it's hard to move

>>72441348
>Obviously not bikers

Closest thing I've seen IRL
>>
>>72441409
vespas are only like 50cc engines they don't even count as motorcycles

they are scooters
>>
>>72441476
AKSHUALLLY you can vespas with up to 750cc engines in them
>>
>>72441348
Bikers act like huge pricks most of the time, but as long as they're going to kill leftists and muslims with me then they're good as gold.
>>
>>72441348
Oh my god I would laugh so hard if I saw this
>>
>>72441524
>vespa
But vespas are scooters and mainly that's not bike at all
>>
>>72441776
>Two wheels
>Motorized engine

It's a motorbike, after that it's just semantics
>>
I like the aesthetics, the mindset, and I love bikes.

No issues from me lads
>>
>>72437543
No
>>
>>72441828
>It's a motorbike
Nah it designed to be street scooter, and it would remain. It's not a bad thing although.
>>
>>72441938
It's a type of motobike, and I fucking hate vespas. The only good thing about them is the 2smoke
>>
File: Masamune Shirow-3.jpg (576 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Masamune Shirow-3.jpg
576 KB, 1280x1024
>>72437543

Biker myself, never owned a Hog. I noticed something about Road Oilers, it seems the biggest snobs I met were in SoCal. Everyone is really image conscience here and they all want to make believe they're in a drive-in movie, including the yuppies who trailer their Ultra Classic Electraglide 40 miles to Laughlin.

Most everywhere else in the country it's all about riding, except for the gangs but fuck them anyway.

Good points, even the baby boomers are pretty chill. You go to a swap meet even today, you will find someone selling stickers that say "Jane Fonda is a traitorous whore", and when the meet is over, that method head looking scrub will respectfully fold his US flag up in the traditional way as he's packing up for the day. I've seen it.
>>
>>72441975
>It's a type of motobike
Kids bikes are also kind of bikes, but.....
>>
Bikers arent redpilled. Completly, the opposite. They are just a bunch of old fat guys and dyke women riding cause they think that is the epitome of cool. That's it. They live boring lives outside of that.
>>
>>72442152
That's exactly right.
>>
>>72440736
Biker gangs don't give a fuck about that shit any more than your average ghetto gang banger does, plus many biker gangs are mexican
>>
>>72441348
They sell drugs to whites, terrorize white families, make deals with nig/spic gangs for drugs/weapons/territory, and act like niggers in public.

They should take a long fall at the end of a short rope just like the other race traitors and degenerates.
>>
>>72442343
>They sell drugs to whites
Really isn't it kind of meme?I thought that bikers nowdays are nothing more then posers.
>>
>>72437543

for a bunch of 'outlaws' and 'independant men' they sure depend on communities to keep roads clear and free from gravel so they can actually drive their vroom vroom machines around and not die on curves
>>
>>72437543
My preacher is an old tatted motorcycle riding ex-police guy. Pretty okay.
Motorcycles pretty stupid though. Nothing to keep the wind and rain off you.
>>
>>72442436
Depends on the biker. A fair amount of them are just posers. I was referring specifically to the outlaw or 1%er types that I think that anon was talking about.
>>
>>72437543
Insecure fagets
>>
>>72442594
Ride one through traffic once and you'll gladly deal with rain and the wind
>>
>>72442787
this
>>
I love guys with big bikes :3
>>
File: image.jpg (405 KB, 1332x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405 KB, 1332x888
Biker here

biker community is filled with cancer in every bike "type"

For a bike like mine that identifies as a cafe racer everyone who rides something similar is a degenerate, god forsaken hipster. Friendly enough but very fake a cliquey. Becauee they're hipsters. Incredibly vain, they do just about everything for pictures of themselves for instagram. They're ruining bikes the most. These guys are
mostly in their 20s.

pic related is my bike

The Hogs are full of white trash and genuinely stupid people. Typically friendly though.

Sportbike crowd is probably something like 10% are actually very skilled riders and care about the performance of their sportbike, the other 90% are cunt faggot white trash, squids, niggers on 'busas or manlets who are really into themselves.

Ive been on group rides with all types and didnt want to make friends really with any of them.
>>
>>72437543
For the most part not really, but the original purpose of being a "biker" was pretty redpilled. It's about freedom. You can see the country side, sleep under the stars, pay extremely low cash on gas, leave the stress of modern living behind and be your own man.
Few people really embrace that these days, mostly just thrill seeking or attention whoring.
It sounds corny as fuck, but it really is about the open road. Meeting new people, seeing new sights, living independently and carving your own path.
You can do the same in a fucking jeep if you want, but the allure of motorcycles was the high gas efficiency, easy maintenance, and it's just fun.
It's become pretty fucking retarded for starting out so simple and good natured.
>>
>>72444828
I would love to get into biking, but it's just so expensive for someone without too much money. It's a real turn off.
>>
>>72445013
used bike bro

its hard to absolutely fuck up a bike unlike a used car. (obviously talking about normal wear, not dropping/crashing)

Buying a used bike is nbd. At most, if I'd get an oil change unless the guy had a
receipt showing he just did one and/or buy a new seat if the old one is worn out or shitty.

Thats how you save 7,000 on buying a motorcycle.

Its not like when you buy a used car and the seats are all filthy and it smells weird etc
>>
File: 6898_wildbrando-1339013619.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
6898_wildbrando-1339013619.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
The original bikers were returning WW2 veterans with PTSD who couldn't manage to fit back into polite society after a couple of years of adrenaline fueled terror and mobile living. They needed membership and excitement.
>>
File: D3jcmCO.jpg (432 KB, 2000x1401) Image search: [Google]
D3jcmCO.jpg
432 KB, 2000x1401
FZ-07 rider here. Motorcycles are kind of a weird thing that transcend demographics.

That said every time I've met someone else on a bike they've been a Trump supporter.
>>
>>72446157
How far do you usually ride?
>>
File: cocktails.jpg (106 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
cocktails.jpg
106 KB, 680x510
>>
Fags
>>
>>72441348
Uhm Satudarah MC white? All fucking faggots, they don't protect us all they do is steal and sell drugs.
>>
>>72438790
Bikes are great.
Biker gangs are fags.
>>
>>72447111
I commute to work on it every day but I don't live far so maybe 40 miles a day?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.