[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What interactions have you had with the police in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: police.jpg (47 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
47 KB, 660x371
What interactions have you had with the police in your country?

Have you ever been arrested?

Where they polite with you or did they act like you had done something wrong (even if you hadn't)?
>>
>>72437252

I've never been arrested but in Canada where I grew up cops were fucking useless and failed to protect me from some faggot who jumped me. The fat faggot school cop told me that I shouldn't press charges and let things be. The faggot who assaulted me basically chased me and got off scott free. I did break his nose though, the piece of shit. If there's anyone I would like to kill it is him.
>>
>>72437252
Down to earth cops near me, got caught with a wee baggy of weed when I was in college. Didn't even book me and just disposed of it.
They told me it turns you into a useless cunt if you keep having it so I never touched it again.
Thanks Officer.
>>
Caught twice for underage drinking in a group and both times the cops didn't give a fuck and told us to move on. One time I was retard drunk and when I saw them coming I ran and tried to jump a fence. They threw me to the ground and afterward searched my shoes and hat for drugs. They found none, told me not to run from the police in the future, and didn't even record anything. They've always been polite and I think relieved when they see a group of scared looking white kids and not a howling band of abos.
>>
>>72437252
I get fucked by one every few weeks.

>work late, only one route home through countryside near highway exit
>gay state trooper pulls me over at 2 AM
>Plants drugs in my car
>tells me that I have to earn my freedom
>i have to bite hard on the night stick as he uses my asshole without lube
>forced into cuffs, upside down, he jerks me off into my own mouth
>throat fucks me
>leaves me in my car seat and drives off

I drive home that same route, same-ish time. I have no options. He pulls me over occasionally for a good fucking. No one else is on that road around then, or if they are they don't stop for a pull over.

I can't report him because he threatens to fuck me over with drug charges. So I just get raped by this black cop every few weeks.

You can dismiss it if you want, I just wanted to come clean I guess. Feel safe saying this here. I'd share every little detail + other encounters with his friends too, but then its going into 'gay fantasy' territory. This is enough.

Figure I'll kill myself oneday I guess.
>>
>>72438457
Im skeptical about this but I shall bite anyway.

>I'll kill myself oneday

Why not focus your efforts on, I don't know, vengeance? You know the routine by now so put a plan in place to catch the bastard out on camera and then live like a king with the reparations cheque.
>>
File: 1452266075926.png (169 KB, 1166x1304) Image search: [Google]
1452266075926.png
169 KB, 1166x1304
>>72437252
>pulled over for speeding with family
>cops give ticket
>we drive away
I still have nightmares.
>>
>Be me
>Be last in my year of school
>Be complete edgy autist
>muslime constantly talks shit and picks fights (cant remember if he was in school or sixth form)
>no one fucking likes him
>his circle of friends only stick around to be cool, pretty sure they dont even like him
>he treats them like shit
>he constantly brags about his old as fuck, shitty scooter
>one day he shoves me a rips my bag
>"what're you gonna do about you pussy?"
>cant fight back because he'll play the race card like he has before, he'll get away with it but I'll get fucked and punished
>pissed off but walk away
>plan to fuck up his scooter
>next day
>bring bleach to school
>wait for him to go into school
>pour it in his tank after he goes into school
>im always always late for first class anyway
>ask to go to the toilet just to leave school early
>fast forward to next Monday, after the weekend
>an assembly is called
>teacher and a cop on stage lecturing about criminal damage
>pretty sure it was called because of another incident that happened
>some other kid broke a door in one of the the toilets, clogged them and smeard shit all over the walls
>They talk about it
>at the end of the assembly people asked if they knew anything about his scooter
>i was right and they just tagged it on the end
>he's sure its someone from school
>could've literally been anyone form the school
>the whole "we know whos behind this so come forward" bullshit
>they interview a bunch of kids including me trying to find the bathroom kid and me
>cop is a snooty, condescending cunt thought the entire thing
>finish interview
>nothing becomes of it
>finish the day and go home

That's pretty much my only real interaction with a cop it.
>>
I was checking out some property in a more rural part of town. This property was located down a dead end road. When leaving a car came out from a driveway and started riding my ass hard, swerving all over the place. I slowed down so they could pass and they did. After the car passed me it slammed on its breaks and turned in a way that blocked the whole road.

Two guys got out of the car, one with a retractable boton and one with what I later found out to be a knife. They starting swearing and threatening me and I pulled out my gun. One of the guy's wife was down the road and saw this and called the cops on me for pulling out a gun. The cops got there fast.

Turns out the two people in the car thought I was a guy that was constantly racing down the road and it was a misunderstanding because my car looked similar. The cops checked my gun and conceal permit then sent me along my way. Not sure what happened to the other guys, probably nothing since I never heard about it again.

Other than that I've been pulled over a couple times for going 2-5mph over the speed limit and for not using a turn signal when I was already in a turning lane, never got a ticket though.
>>
>>72437252

All of my interactions have been civil (read: cops were cool).

I'm also a white male and have a clean record (speeding ticket in 2005).

Honestly, I think I lucked out due to white male priv.
>>
>>72437252
I'm a member of my neighborhood watch, they come by a lot, great guys.
>>
I got arrested outside my own home for being 'drunk and disorderly'. I was trying to find my keys and instead of frisking me and letting me inside they carted me off to the station and charged me £80 for the privilege of staying in a cell. The next morning I checked my pocket as I walked home and found that my keys were in the bottom of my pocket which was folded over preventing my drunk mind from finding them.

Essentially cops are assholes and they are proud of it.
>>
>>72437252
>What interactions have you had with the police in your country?
I'm white so I have as few interactions as possible. I guess, border control at the US/CAN border (I've never been stripped searched or anything), some cops I've asked for directions and one cop came up to me one and asked if I saw anything suspicious (a nigger was robbing people apparently).
>Have you ever been arrested?
I just said I'm white. Crimes are for niggers
>Where they polite with you or did they act like you had done something wrong (even if you hadn't)?
Always polite, but I think that's because
>Canadian police
>>
>>72437252
I didn't show up to court for a traffic ticket when I was younger they gave me a bench warrant and I was arrested. The cops were nice.
>>
>>72437252
I'll tell you a little one.

One night, around midnight, I was going to a friend's house. We wanted to throw a party so we were like 8 or 9 at that moment. To get to the destination faster we took a rather isolated street. Nothing dangerous, it's just an isolated street since there are a few number of houses there and only rich guys. We were randomly talking when the police pulled up a damned minivan near us (not the regular one, the masked ones with the guns, jandarmi).

A couple got out of there pulled their guns on us and started screaming on the ground face down hands over your head, while ready to shoot. I got on the ground and got a kick in the face for moving my head too often. They started filming and handcuffed a couple of us.

Told us after to get up and look in a certain direction. Behind us came a family, father, mother and their daughter. They were asked "are these the ones". We got told to shut our eyes or they will shoot us in the fucking knees. Turned around slowly and heard the girl saying no, they weren't. Dad, didn't you tell them they were gypsies? The cops told us to relax, un cuffed the one already cuffed and started apologizing. The dad missed to tell this detail to them, they were around the same number as us and we were the only group they saw from the car, in that zone. They asked us if we want to report the incident to their superiors. Nah man, just do your job, its good that someone protects us.

Their squad leader went to the girl and asked her if she was sure they were gypsies. She said yes. They stormed off, one of them shouting bring up the guns. They stole her phone and tried to rape her.

One week later a group of 7 gypsies were jailed on those charges. 1 of them died in the hospitall before he could be taken to jail due to intense cranian traumatism caused by his resistance towards the cops, 1 died stabbed in prison and the others got 10 years each. At least this is what everyone heard, nothing official

Ave Maria!
>>
>>72437338
I hope to God that you are white. Otherwise go back to Canada
>>
>>72437252
Threw a milkshake at a Sinn Fein poster when I was 12 and the police just told me to pick up the bottle
>>
got into a fight with a sikh, bruised his face up but he sucker punched me in the side of the face prior to this so its basically self defence.
cops come, theyre sound with me, drop me home, make jokes about the guys swollen up eye, talk about how shit said city is.

thats about it
>>
>Walking down street stoned as fuck
>cop pulls up
>"hey, you doing anything?"
>"No.." Bertstare.jpg
>"okay."
>rolls up window and drives away
>>
I got stopped for driving drunk, the cops ask for driver license i have none, they ask for Id sorry fellas left wallet at home they want me to sit in the sidewalk while they wait for the towtruck to take my motorcycle, the mother fuckers got in their truck and left me unnatended i walk to my motorcycle and take off, the pricks chased me for about ten minutes and coudn't catch me. Driving a dual motorcycle is fucking great on dirt roads.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (377 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
377 KB, 1280x1280
>>72437252
let alone have an interaction with, i have never even talked to a police in my life
feels good to be a pale turk that does not break any laws
>>
Criticizing islam loud. I was talking to a friend and some cunt officer heard me.

She lectured me on hate speech and that there are laws against it etc. She let me go but it was very uncomfortable.
>>
>>72442918
By being alive you have broken the laws of nature you fucking t*rkroach.
>>
>>72443001
>Swede
It warm my heart that not all swedes are feminist cucks.

[spoiler]also, gib back Norway you fucks.[/spoiler]
>>
Cops here are pretty respectful, as in they respectfully try to extort money out of you in exchange for their services.
>>
>>72437252
when i was a kid we used to all go out skating. The cops would sometimes come and move us away. They where always super polite, knew us as a group weren't out to cause trouble but sometimes an oldy in a house nearby would call them and they said they had to shift us. They where decent, fair and polite to us
>>
>>72437252
they took my driving license 3 times.
the 3 time i had to go to court.
they were polite
>>
File: pf.jpg (69 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
69 KB, 620x465
Our police is pretty based,people make fun of us because of off duty cops shooting niggers but everyone wishes cops in their country did the same thing

They're pretty nice people except with people who wear poor people clothes,poor people just get weird looks from the cops
>>
Got pulled over for an out of date registration. Other than that I haven't had any problems. I'm more afraid of getting a ticket than the cops themselves.
>>
Scotfag here
Had a few run-ins with the law, on all but 2 occasions they just let me off because I acted civilly and reasonably.

Most people I see get arrested are arrested because they throw a fucking tantrum.
>>
>>72438457
I would suggest you plant cameras and microphones in your car and prosecute and sue him. You'll never have to work late again in your life and you can pay for some therapy.
>>
After a night on the lash I was once rudely awakened by some Gardaí while I was trying to sleep in the back of a Jeep on the forecourt of a Jeep dealership, they said some nearby taxi drivers had called them after I tried to convince them that the end of society was nigh and they should steal 4x4s while they could because the roads would deteriorate in a few years without maintenance and then stole a giant mop from the petrol station.

They were pretty nice about it though, they just sent me on my way. And followed me for a while.
>>
>>72443182
Most swedes are racist.

People don't say anything racist because they don't want to lose their jobs.
>>
>>72445119
Revolution when?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I was pilled over by some cops because I was being an idiot on a bicycle when I was, I think either 16 or so.

He went on the defensive offense assuming I would be assmad and would start saying "duuude I wasn't dooooing anything leave me alone! I'm video taping you!!! I want your info you fascist!!"

I acted like a human being, specifically an adult.
>me: hello officer, was there something wrong with what I was doing?
>cop: yes, did you see that you rode your bike as if you couldn't be hit? What were you thinking
>ah, I was uh, well I thought I could tailgate the truck in front without any issues
>cop: if he put his brakes on you would be in deep shit
>cop: I'm not trying to be an asshole to you, I'm looking out for your well-being here. You are technically a vehicle when you are on your bike, do you understand?
>me: yes officer, sorry for my misunderstanding, I'll remember to be aware from now on.
>cop: also where's your helmet?
>me: I uh. I don't own one
>cop: well go pick one up next chance you get, I could fine you for 200 dollars, that's a law. And I hope it doesn't come to that
>yes officer

Be in mind that he was an MP. He deals with soldiers getting uppity on a base/garrison. I think he was friendly, considering the kids in the area at the time were all uppity faggots with entitlement issues.

Damn it feels white. It feels even better to also be smart as well. And to know how to communicate
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.