[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the opinion of /pol/ on pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: V__E090.jpg (25 KB, 540x753) Image search: [Google]
V__E090.jpg
25 KB, 540x753
Whats the opinion of /pol/ on pic related?
>>
There is male and female. That's it. You can't change which one you are.
>>
blurry guy is a rude dude.
>>
File: 1449652950602.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1449652950602.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>72437220
>>
>>72437185
While there do exist certain other sexes, they are always the case of something going wrong in the development of a child.

It has also been scientifically proven that gay behaviour is because the brain is not operating normally, i.e. it is a mental impairment of sorts.
>>
>>72437083
... then why do people want to change their genitals?
>>
>>72437185
But I'm dragonkin and I've just decided that we can so shove your privilege up your butt unless that's a trigger for you in which case I apologize profusely.
>>
>>72437083
She is right, her gender defines her genitals
>>
>>72437083

Don't support people in their mental illness.
>>
>>72437083
XX will never become XY, vice versa.
>>
>>72437083
I hope that president Trump will pass laws to protect these poor, suffering individuals.
Discrimination and bigotry are not the answers and Trump's #NYValues will lead the GOP towards the light
>>
>>72437083
Not this again...Can we just put a bullet into everyone of these morons and those who encourage it?
>>
I identify as ShitLord... RESPECT ME!!!!!!!
>>
I will never comprehend how the American Left, which liked to refer to itself as the "reality-based community" during George W. Bush's second term, can pretend a man with a penis and a Y chromosome is female, for absolutely no reason other than he just says he is.

Some "reality".
>>
>>72437083
what does define ones gender then? and why would you fight for changing the definition of words?
>>
>>72437185
With surgery anything is possible. I'm going get my dick reshaped to look like and elephant trunk then I'm going to say that I'm tusk gender.
>>
>>72437327
That doesn't mean their sex changes.
>>
Bathrooms are designed with specific plumbing in mind.

Genitalia are the body's plumbing to the outside world, whether actual (born) or artificial (surgical).

Choosing the correct bathroom is all about matching the correct archectural plumbing to the correct body plumbing.

It has nothing to do with gender identity.

It's all about the plumbing...
>>
>>72437083
That is correct. But you can not change your sex.
>>
>>72437083
If gender is something you can decide, then others also have the choice to assign a gender to you.

Just like you can go around saying you're a nice person, but other people may disagree with you.
>>
Want to be a woman? Chop off the cock, sell it to a cock merchant, and get the surgery. Problem solved and you make a little coin.
>>
>>72437083
XX
XY

End of Argument.
>>
>>72438508
I suppose one solution could be to label bathrooms with 'people with vaginas' and 'people with penises' instead of male/female.

>>72439476
Actually they typically turn the cock inside out.
>>
>>72437083
No no, the gender binary is defined by genitals. See what confuses trans is that they believe gender is defined by your chest. ie, having boobs or not having boobs which is idiotic. Fat men have boobs, skinny women can have no boobs. The main phyiscal biological separation between men and women is the bits between your legs.
>>
>>72440091
and all of the more subtle differences that disturb mentally well people

there was a video about really small things that doctors do in surgery
some things make sense like shaving jawbones, but there was something else like slightly raising the upper lip (because that is also a feminine trait)
>>
File: good luck.jpg (34 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
good luck.jpg
34 KB, 326x246
>>72438076
>With surgery anything is possible.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.