[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone redpill me on this fuck? and why is he the feature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: traitor.jpg (353 KB, 1084x1300) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
353 KB, 1084x1300
can someone redpill me on this fuck?

and why is he the feature of a fucking broadway show atm?
>>
File: 13717-3[1].jpg (47 KB, 230x355) Image search: [Google]
13717-3[1].jpg
47 KB, 230x355
pic related
>>
File: Harriet-Tubman-bill2[1].jpg (485 KB, 2352x1536) Image search: [Google]
Harriet-Tubman-bill2[1].jpg
485 KB, 2352x1536
>why isn't tubman going on the $10?

why is this hack being propped up at the moment?
so many questions..
>>
>>72435569
He did not like bankers and money changers I know that much.
>>
>>72437190
I think it's the opposite anon.. isn't it?
hamilton championed the cause of a centralized banking.. a proposition that jefferson and jackson strongly resisted
>>
>>72435569
He was an asshole to John Adams

Also proposed a debt currency
>>
>>72437466
You are correct. He was a member of the Federalist Party so he strong centralized government and was a huge proponent of the national bank. He also helped write the Federalist Papers with James Madison, who was pro states rights, so sometimes those documents contradict.

But mostly he's known for getting killed in a dual while running for president.
>>
>>72437466
you are right

that will teach me to post before ive had my caffeinated jew for the day
>>
Isn't he most known for being portrayed as a black guy in that musical or whatever, and now he's riding the WE wave to renewed fame?
>>
>>72437875
who killed him

the whole concept of a duel just blows my mind.
>>
>>72437190
>>72437466

Senpai... hamilton was the one who was pushing for a national bank

Jefferson tried to stop him the first time, but it took 50 years later for Andrew Jackson to finish it off.

Until woodrow sold out america again on christmas eve 1913
>>
>>72438883
Aaron Burr if I remember correctly
>>
>>72439130
Hamilton's banking system was brilliant, and the Federal Reserve System worked fine until we switched to a fiat currency.

>>72435569
>Only one of the founding fathers not to inherit their wealth
>Born a bastard child who's father never claimed him
>Pissed off everybody, especially Aaron Burr
>Actually a money wizard
>>
>>72439259
While he was the sitting Vice President of the United States, Immune from prosecution in NJ where he was Charged with murder, fled to Europe after his tenure as VP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.