[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pence to endorse Ted Cruz. You heard it here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 345345345.png (475 KB, 1184x745) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
475 KB, 1184x745
Pence to endorse Ted Cruz. You heard it here.
>>
Will this enable cruz to gain more than 70% of the remaining delegates?
>>
>>72432708
Just needs to stop trump from 1237 then he wins. This is huge news, both trump and cruz have been going after his endorsement. A lot of pressure on him from both sides. This will dominate the news cycle for a couple of days.
>>
Well, that changes things. I thought I saw the republican field clearly after getting #kasichlasik but now I'm a #cruzimbicle
>>
>>72432421
Hahaha, no.
>>
>>72433552
This has been the one thing anyone has been talking about for the last week. This changes the race in Indiana. This could easily help push cruz over the neck-and-neck race. If Cruz loses indiana, Trump wins the nomination. It's over.
>>
>>72433688
Yeah, totally. #cruzmissle
>>
>>72433756
Are you implying that if cruz loses Indiana the race is still ongoing? Are you functionally retarded?
>>
>>72433756
Wait I thought he was getting endorsed by Sixpence None The Richer. idgaf about this Pence guy
>>
>>72432421
Who cares, we got Bobby Knight
>>
>>72432852
People say that but but I don't think that the establishment is that dumb.
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Pence is a stupid fuck. Alot of republicans do not even want him in office. I bet he gets ousted by Gregg the mustache. His endorsement won't help Cruz at all
>>
>>72434834
That's just how the rules works. If you don't get a majority you go to convention. That's why trump is spending a million on ads in Indiana.
>>
>>72432421

Oh wow that's really going to sway my vote!
>>
>>72432421

He's only getting pennies in donations now? How sad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.