[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#VoteBlueNoMatterWho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (843 KB, 1904x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
843 KB, 1904x796
George Takei and Daily Kosciusko Team Up to convince Bernouts to vote Hillary

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/4/28/1521218/-George-Takei-discusses-Bernie-or-Bust-and-once-again-he-is-spot-on

>Sorry no archive.On my jewphone.

Theyre fighting against the Bernie or Bust movement. What can we do to make sure this doesn't happen?

Pic related. I want Bernouts to Just Walk Away.
>>
George takai is a gook faggot
>>
>>72431826
True, and like most of that amoral bunch, he is willing to support a monster like Hillary despite being a big Bernie supporter.
>>
>>72431749
>George Takei
when will this meme die
>>
>>72433029
AIDS will get him eventually
>>
Can we tie it with #BetterDeadThanRed and then hijack the whole thing with old school anti-communist Better Dead Than Red pics?
>>
I'm wondering if we need to support a movement for Bernie to run independent. Even if he decides to not run, it will keep the Berniefags spinning and continuing to poison the Hillary well.

>Apologies for any "Hillary well" imagery nightmares you may have this evening
>>
>>72433834
Bernie runs independent it practically guarantees a trump victory.
>>
>>72433459
The Democrats are practically agents of the USSR. Then again, they're the masters of changing and manipulating language
>>
Takei is just mad he lost on the apprentice.
>>
Desperate, they know Bern victims hate her and won't just mosey on over to the Clinton camp. Especially not after so many of them suspect they've being treated unfairly. To win them over, it's gonna take a whole lot more than some has-been celebrity who shills for Taco Bell to pay the bills.

If someone told me as a Trump supporter to vote Republican no matter what, they could fuck right off. I don't like Bernie, but I hope his supporters dig in their heels and don't give in to the establishment. Bernie might not get the nomination, but he still has millions of people who have voted for him in primaries so far which is enough to give the political elite a pretty big middle finger.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.