[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that memes aside (always just emotional, irrational,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: QbJwg2f.png (228 KB, 610x414) Image search: [Google]
QbJwg2f.png
228 KB, 610x414
Daily reminder that memes aside (always just emotional, irrational, aiming not for the intellect but for the vanity of people who don't want to be associated with fat guys etc.) Atheism is still right.
>>
why?
>>
File: OP.png (295 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
295 KB, 640x478
>bottom text
>>
>>72430281
There is no God
>>
>>72430281

Because that way you live based on the assumption that god doesn't exist, and as there is no evidence of either a god or no god, choosing no god is the rational choice until proven otherwise.
>>
>>72430634
Agnostic here
prove it

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.

Protip: you cant

Atheism and Religion are just two sides of the same coin
A question begging epithet and nobody has proof

This is your reminder that agnostic is the most scientific position
>inb4 fencesitting coward
I don't and won't subscribe to your atheistic dogma
>>
>>72429854
Atheist post-modernism is the reason Mohamed is shooting loads into your wife's cunt. If you shitheads didn't abandon God he wouldn't have left you out in the cold with the Salafists.
>>
>>72430839
Not so.

Even if there were no tangible benefits to a religion, and no promised afterlife, a rational agent could still choose either because no God gains you nothing.
>>
>>72430955

That's rich coming from an American.

You're the most religious Western nation and now you're 40% non-white and already have a non-white majority among pupils.

Meanwhile, East Germany is one of the least religious places on Earth and one of the most anti-immigrant places in Europe.
>>
>>72429854
The only proof that atheists have is

>haha, you can't prove there is a god
>burden of proof is on you
>I win

If that is good enough for you, then sure go ahead. I think that Christianity has still a lot of positive aspects in that it discourages degeneracy.
>>
I really hate how fedoras like OP have completely ruined being an atheist.
>>
>>72431325
>I think that Christianity has still a lot of positive aspects in that it discourages degeneracy.

Yeah but there's a difference between believing in God and believing in religion.

If you don't actually believe in angels, demons, Satan etc. but just use religion as a tool for a specific political point of view you're exactly doing the kind of "modernism" religious people otherwise denounce.
>>
>>72430946

>y-you can't disprove ghosts, therefore, they may exist! That's w-why I'm agnostic
>>
>>72431548
no, that's why I sleep with the lights on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.