[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where did this meme definition come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: PjuMh7a[1].png (77 KB, 481x701) Image search: [Google]
PjuMh7a[1].png
77 KB, 481x701
where did this meme definition come from?
>>
>>72429743
>Becky
what?
>>
>>72429791
a white woman
>>
Jews and college obv
>>
File: jew_basic[1].jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic[1].jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>72429743
>where did this meme definition come from?
>>
>>72429743
Some GenX college professor.
>>
>>72429743
Black people are literally so dumb they believe the bed time stories you and I heard as a kid to be true except all the characters are niggers. They are taught to hate whites by the media
>>
I chatted with this black girl last night that said she was trans-racial and that she was injecting white genes into herself to make her white. Is this possible?

She gets it from her white friends saliva somehow, she sent me a pic and she is really pale, but not albino looking. She loves everything about white people and got kicked out of school for wearing a Confederate flag and calling people niggers.

She says everyone says she is racist against black people but technically she is black... America...
>>
File: notracist.jpg (198 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
notracist.jpg
198 KB, 594x396
>>72429743
bump. Would be nice to know the origin of this drivel.
>>
File: jewanonymoose.jpg (135 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jewanonymoose.jpg
135 KB, 501x585
>>72429743
>where did this meme definition come from?
>>
>>72429743
>Black President
>Black female Attorney General

Two of the most powerful people in the world
Yup even according to their bullshit definition blacks can be racist
>>
>>72429743
This is exactly the reason why I couldn't care less if somebody would call me a "racist".
You just need to ask them to define "power", they have no answer to that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.