[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here living in poverty? >tfw been eating packets of ketchup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
Who here living in poverty?

>tfw been eating packets of ketchup from mcdonalds the past 2 days
>tfw the only thing I've ate in weeks besides ketchup is peanut butter sandwiches and Ramen noodles
>tfw can't afford heat so cold all the time until summer
>tfw work 50 hours a week for poverty life
>>
How can you work that much and not even be able to feed yourself. That doesn't make sense. I could atleast feed and house myself with a minimum wage salary.
>>
>>72427833
I have next to no money left after rent and utilities
>>
>tfw work 50 hours a week for poverty life
You either have 8 children, a heroin addiction, or crippling retardation.
>>
>>72427869
You have craig's list up there? Rent a room in someone's house rather than an apartment. It will cut your rent by half or three quarters.
>>
I usually spend 200$ a month. I guess it's considered very poor by your standards.
>>
>>72427743
There has to be more to this story. You are not telling us everything, OP.
>>
>>72427884
No kids and no addictions, I haven't even had a beer in months and I don't smoke cigs
>>
You must have some shit job or your expenses are way too high, because seriously if you're working 50 hours then you ain't poor
>>
>>72428052
So you have crippling retardation?

Why not find a home where a responsible adult can take of you?
>>
>>72427743
>work 50 hours a week

Are you working in an indian childerns sweatshop for 10 cents an hour?

or are you just to retarded to spend your money properly?
>>
>>72428089
Canada is very expensive to live
>>
>>72427743
How much per hour and what province?
>>
>>72427833
She pays people a nickle to suck their pickles. She really likes pickles too. Unfortunately, pickles are not a complete source of nutrition.
>>
>>72428218
Ontario and 12.50$ an hour
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
>>72427743
>tfw eating ramen and ketchup packets and on the internet
>>
>>72427743

but but but le weed man....
>>
>>72428321
I get a wifi signal from someone who lives above or below me and I use a samsung acer phone to browse
>>
>>72428303
How many roommates do you have?
>>
>>72428380
How is that even possible in Canada?
Can you post a couple pictures of your appartment?
>>
>>72428390
None, I live in a small bachelor apartment that barely has room for my bed and dressers
>>
>>72428116
>So you have crippling retardation?
>Why not find a home where a responsible adult can take of you?

because he made it all up for attention
>>
try adding Arby's horsey sauce to switch things up
>>
>>72427743

Is that Jeb's wife?
>>
>>72427743
Don't you have some sort of social welfare to top up your income?

A full time job and scraping by like that is so wrong.
>>
>>72428628
stop encouraging these threads you gullible britbong
>>
>>72428528

get a roommate and cuddle so you can still save on heat
>>
>>72428628
No canada doesn't help it's own citizens but they'll give refugees houses and thousands of dollars spending money each week
>>
>>72427743
LIAR
>>
>>72428197
That is clearly not true. Real estate prices vary greatly by region. Move further out of town and it will drop by more than 50%
>>
>Lives in Canada
>Claims to work 50 hours a week
>No money
Like how much is your rent dude? Sounds pretty absurd that you wouldn't make more than enough money to live.
>>
>>72428740
1900$ a month without utilities
>>
>>72427743
Do you live in Manhattan or something? I live in California which has very high living expenses but working 50 hours a week would certainly lift you out of poverty. You might still be poor and miserable, but you wouldn't be in poverty.
>>
>>72428528
Roommates splitting a real apartment or house is cheaper than a shit shoebox.

Crippling retardation is seeming likely if you're spending 2k+ a month prior to getting food.
>>
>>72428837

>believing this angry made up bs
>>
>>72428785
Jesus fuck, that's high. Why don't you just move into a shitty bedsit or something? They can be pretty comfy if you decorate them right.
>>
>>72428878
you seem really excited that you've found something fake and gay on 4chan. you should probably just move on.
>>
>>72427743
this fucker is baiting you all for attention, no one fucking lives like that in Canada

people on wellfare live better than that
sounds like a spoiled faggot renting an overprice apt in Toronto and crying after he spent his allowance money on beer and cigarettes and trendy clothes instead of food
>>
File: 6e9.png (29 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
29 KB, 500x275
>>72428785
>1900$ a month without utilities
>a small bachelor apartment that barely has room for my bed and dressers
>>
>>72428928
People on welfare live worse than I do you retard, I make over 2000 a month and welfare gives you like 700 a month
>>
>>72428785
OK
that's fucking made up, anyone who believe this fucker is a complete retard
>>
>>72428785
Move out of the city you fucking idiot
>>
>>72427743
You should be able to pay rent/utilities and food living on minimum wage in Canada. Look for a cheaper apartment.
>>
>>72429066
Than what? Have no job living in a rural area? I don't have a car so it's not like I can drive to work
>>
I lived out of my car at interstate 95 rest stops for a couple weeks.
>>
>>72429031
you're a lying bitch
2000 a month is plenty to live in Canada, you're a fucking piece of shit fag starving for attention

paying 1900 a month is a luxury apartment in any big city

you're an imbecile
>>
>>72429031
They're smart enough to leave Ontario and drive a little further to get to work.
>>
>>72429236
>tfw can't afford to drive
>>
>>72429067
he's baiting
shut down this fucking
/thread
>>
>>72427743

>Go out to yard, or to a field
>Dandelions
>clovers
>pine needles for tea

Since you have internet, check what kind of berries are okay to eat in your area. Mulberry season is coming up, so get some cream ready.

Now, dandelions, you can eat the whole plant. older leaves are more bitter, so try to choose young ones. The flowers are also edible, and used to make wine or a flower syrup. The root can be roasted for a coffee substitute.

Clovers are edible, you can eat the flowers as is or flavor milk/cream, and use in a pudding. Pine needles are good for vitamin C.

Seriously OP, if it's not too cold forage a bit, many weeds are edible. Just do some research. If it's too cold do some dumpster diving while the going is good.
>>
he posted this yesterday

thread was full of suggestions like getting a roommate, moving for cheaper rent, going to foodbanks, moving for a better job etc etc and he completely ignored or outright discounted anything meaningful

the guy doesnt want help, he wants to vent about his poor life choices
>>
>>72429286
Welfare people don't drive there's no way someone on welfare could ever buy a car or afford to put gas in it
>>
>>72429377
and I want to call people retarded for their poor life choices.

I'm failing to see the downside here?
>>
>>72427869
>can't afford heat
>broke after utilities
Either you burn coal like a dickens character or you're lying
>>
>>72429031
Work for uber. If you already work 50 hours a week and sleep 8 hours a day then you still have about 60 hours of down time. Uber will get you a car and all you have to do is drive for them, then you'll also have a ride to work and more freedom to live in cheaper areas.
>>
File: add.png (298 KB, 1082x688) Image search: [Google]
add.png
298 KB, 1082x688
here is a bachelor in fucking Toronto
most expensive city in Canada, it's under $900
OP is a piece of shit attention whore lying faggot
case closed
>>
>>72429387
I'm on welfare in america, but, I own 4 cars.
>>
>>72429601

then you shouldn't be on welfare
>>
>>72428785
>Be Canada
>so much better than America
>work 50 hours a week/12.50 per hour/1800 for one bed apartment/piss out of window because no toilet
>be American
>no free health care/dude weed/HB2
>no college. Make 23$/hr. 625$ per month for three bedroom/ only have to work 32hours a week, wife stays home with perfect Aryana son

God I love America
>>
>>72428971
I live in rural east coast canada, and places to rent are easily over 1000$ a month. I've only ever rented 1 place that included any utilities at all. So most places you pay 1k, plus heat (can easily hit 500$ a month), and power (varies, but its not out of the ordinary to spend 100$ or so) then you need phone (i don't consider that a luxury anymore). Internet, if you want it, is around 145$ a month. So already you're getting close to the 2000$ mark.
I worked for 16$ an hour, and did as much overtime as possible, and some months I still barely made over 2k. Canada is the most expensive shit ever, anyone who says otherwise has been suckin mom and dads teats for years, or they're some kind of minority who gets a million breaks in life. Oh, forgot to mention, you need a vehicle if you want to work/live here.
>>
>>72429601
What the hell are you even doing here?
>>
>>72429969
he's gotta do something to fill the hours between neetbux shipments I would assume.
>>
>>72429826
You gotta be rich to live here
>>
>>72429816
What do you do and where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds comfy af
>>
>>72428303

>2500$ per month before taxes
>living in poverty

How about you get out of Downtown Toronto and find something that is within your means.
>>
>>72430438
It's hot up in the six boy
>>
>>72429377
If only Bernie Sanders were president this guy could work 11 hours a week (if he choose to) and have a high quality of life. We need to make fatcats pay to help losers like him.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.