[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one improve Chicago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: Chicago-Architecture.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-Architecture.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
How does one improve Chicago?
>>
nuclear explosives
>>
Nuke the South side.
>>
>>72425692
kill all the niggers
>>
>>72425809
but Chicago U is in South Side
>>
>>72425809
>>72425839
you also need to take care of every politician in the place, along with the public unions
>>
>>72425692
This is the most rhetorical question I have ever read.
>>
File: garrisoninchicago.png (942 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
garrisoninchicago.png
942 KB, 1080x1080
>>72425692
suburbfag here,

I never, ever go to chicago. My own father still lives there and I never visit him. I make him come out to see me. Chicago is impossible to get around with a car. There are niggers everywhere, except where there are spics, then there are spics everywhere. Tbqh fambly the only way is to march a grand white armee on the city and push the shitskins into the lake. Chum up the water a bit for better fishing maybe.
>>
Lived in Chicago my whole life. Taking out the niggers and Puerto Ricans is the only real way to improve it. Humbolt park got gentrified and all ghe puerto ricans moved to the burbs with cheap rent and are destroying the neighborhoods.
>>
>>72426000

You would need to go in there with small arms and separate the chaff from the wheat. Honestly you might just wipe out the south side and rebuild. Whatever you lose with the college is justified. Just build a stem school in its place.
>>
Ive seen black neighborhoods that were built to look nice and change the image but years ago niggers destroyed the housing and made it shit again.
>>
>>72426770

This. Unions are good in theory necessary if you let large corps control so much of the labor market. But they inevitably get to be corrupt.

As for politicians none of them make it to the top here without being corrupt. Anyone else gets beat.
>>
>>72425692
Get rid of that stupid fucking bean - shit is an eyesore. Also get rid of the Southside.
>>
File: eva city.jpg (391 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
eva city.jpg
391 KB, 1680x1050
>>72425692
Angels
>>
>>72428418

....of death
>>
Chicago.. A city made by Germans, Italians and Irish

a common tale across the US...

then the cities get ruined by black people and south americans

what is this shit.
>>
>>72428735

The elite need to bring in that cheap labor. The latinos are actually probably helping as they are better then the blacks and not filled with guilt like the whites.
>>
>>72425692
I always thought it was overtaken by Poles. Not niggers and liberals.
>>
I find it ironic that they middle east jew and muslim hoods are right next to eachother in Chicago. They hate eachother, move across the world just to live next to eachother.
>>
>>72425692
Nuke.
>>
>>72428951
Poles were around hardcore but a lot of them became contractors or worked legit hard working jobs. Where as niggers dont do shit.
>>
gentrify it for the han dynasty
>>
I actually miss living in Chicago. Although, that's probably because I moved to LA where the problems faced in Chi are just amplified.
>>
Chicago has a lot of bulgarians. I'm pretty sure I've got relatives there.
I hear Chigao being called Chiraq nowadays, when did it become the shithole it is now?
>>
>>72429726
Free trade, offshoring, outsourcing, and globalization. It's the same story with every once-great city we built around production.
>>
>>72428735

>then the cities get ruined by black people and south americans

and democrats
>>
Stop protesting every Chicago cop that has to shoot a gang member to save his own life.
>>
>>72429780
automation would have done the same even if those had never happened, you know
>>
>>72430579
Not necessarily. If you worship the love of money, then you'll arbitrage anything to death. Just like George Soros, who excuses his death literally nazi death march of humanity by saying, "if I hadn't done it then somebody else would have, so therefore it is OK."

What it is is a lack of human creativity and imagination. It is a lack of that which makes life worth living.
>>
You know how.
>>
Remove black people.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>72426000
>mfw waitlisted by my #1 school UC
>>
Lifelong Chicagoan here.

Get rid of niggers. Problem solved. It really is that simple of an answer.

Everyone knows niggers ruin everything they touch. Chicago hasn't been Detroit'd yet because it's heavily segregated (if not the most segregated city in America).

Niggers are South and West, whites are downtown and North. Then we have our gook farm known as Chinatown in the South Loop.

So long as the nigger infestation doesn't move to the rich parts, and they refuse 'mixed income' housing, Chicago will remain habitable.
>>
>>72430759
there will always be people willing to do anything to make more money. even if you kill all the jews.

You can say its not OK, but Soros was right. Someone would have, OK or not.
>>
File: 1212717036124.jpg (46 KB, 430x428) Image search: [Google]
1212717036124.jpg
46 KB, 430x428
>>72431135
There will always be niggers in the world, even if they're named George Soros. That doesn't mean we all have to lower ourselves to their level.
>>
>>72428135
UofC is a top 10 school in the nation, and the hospital is among one of the best as well.

It happens to be in Hyde Park, which is where Obongo is from. The area isn't terrible, but it is bordered by the lake and some really shitty nigger infested zones.
>>
>>72425692
You don't. You leave it like Detroit and let the dindus have it
>>
>>72427232
>Chicago is impossible to get around with a car.

only if you're a horrible driver, (like most people from Illinois)
>>
>>72431643
We can not let Americas greatest city fall to the niggers. Downtown is majestic and amazing. We need to push the niggers out!
>>
Chicagoan here:

This city has two choices:

-Become a midwest version of silicon valley, continue attracting tech companies and startups. Let Chicago police do their job by keeping the nigs in the southside.

-Allow the nigs and spics to take over. Elect a nig mayor. Say hello to Detroit part 2: Electric Nigaloo
>>
>>72431687
I had driving downtown so I use public transportation. Niggers also ruined that. I will usually rather take a cab than the CTA.
>>
>>72425692
Chicagoan here, we actually are the most segregated city in the country. I wonder what this means for our future.
>>
Increase rent 2X across the board and build a moving sidewalk to goes to New Jersey
>>
>>72431920

Give every nig and homeless faggot $1000 and voucher for unlimited fried chicken if they'd leave the state that'll solve chicago's problems
>>
>>72432129

It's not segragation if it's by choice those nigs want to live like shit.
>>
>>72432400
>implying that if they tried moving to the richer areas they wouldnt get BTFO.

Do you have any idea how turbulent Chicago's history is regarding racial tension? In 1919 a black man swam where he shouldnt have resulting in a 5 day race war that got over 20 people killed.
>>
>>72428735
Italians and Irish ruin any big city faster than niggers
THEY are the ones that keep cities like Shitcago liberal hell holes
>>
>>72432254
NJ here. Don't get mad because our state seperates blacks in there 3rd world cities while no white live there instead we live 5 minutes outside of them in paradise
>>
I live in River North and see probably 2-5 niggers daily. And the ones I see might be working at a fast food store.

Downtown Chicago is amongst one of the most attractive cities in the country (if not the world). Tourism numbers were at an all time high last year as well. It would be a shame if it fell to the nigboons.
>>
>>72425692
Get some social services to get the homeless and crazy people off the streets
>Inb4 gibs
You make back every dollar you spend on getting homeless people and crazies off the streets, sometimes more. You even personally benefit from higher property values that come from safer streets.

Otherwise, Chicago is a great city that I love very much and have spent a lot of time in and would spend more if I could. Also third in population and not even in the top ten in violent crime, because of the segregation others have mentioned. I love Chicago.
>>
>>72432629

Just a typical day in niggertown I suppose. if they hated segregation so much then why all the gangs and territory and shit you don't see that shit in white nieghborhoods.
>>
>>72433829
>you don't see that shit in white neighborhoods
because they're filled with white people?
>>
>>72434323

Ohh snap son your right because white people contribute to society instead of being a dumbass beta thug degenerate.
>>
If there is an upside to Chicongo, is that it's a red-pill factory of whites living on the south side.

It's funny that the Chicago Police Department requires them to also live in the city.

If that didn't exist, literally no cops would live within the city. Oh hail no.
>>
>>72431875
Its in a shitty flyover state. Let it be
>>
I fucking love this city. There is no greater potential. Anywhere.

If I had my way, I'd industrialize everything from Pilsen to Palos Heights and EVICT ALL THE NIGGERS LIVING THERE.
>>
File: 1453192027568.jpg (678 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1453192027568.jpg
678 KB, 1600x1066
>>72435481
pic related
>>
>>72428255
>Inevitably
Nigga Corruption is the fucking constitution in this state!
>>
>>72431096
This anon knows, plus I will add they use the spics as buffer neighborhoods between niggers and whites that's how they segregate it easily because they'd just fight among themselves. The Pollock districts also help with this. Though I live with the pols I love em. Super racist
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.