[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pefect Balkans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1461871021964.png (65 KB, 638x510) Image search: [Google]
1461871021964.png
65 KB, 638x510
>Greece reacquires heavily ethnic Greek land: Northern Epirus and Cyprus.
>Bulgaria and most of FYROM merge under a common Bulgarian banner and represent the original source of Slavic presence in the Balkans.
>Romania reacquires Moldavia and rebrands itself as Dacia. They keep Roman influence, but also come in terms with their origins.
>Western Turkey detaches from Islamists and Kurds in a national awakening that takes them back to their Greek roots. The new secular state is named Byzantium and maintains a mixed Greco-Turkic identity and excellent relations with Greece. Constantinople is the new capital, and two official languages, Turkish and Greek are maintained. Byzantium maintains an excellent military culture that protects Europe from inflows.
>Illyrian-descendant countries merge under their common Illyrian heritage. They maintain Slavic elements, including official language, but reach to a more classical era when it comes to their common identity, making it a stronger union than Yugoslavia. They develop a robust economy based on heavy industry.

Literally flawless.
>>
File: ggPutin6.jpg (18 KB, 541x395) Image search: [Google]
ggPutin6.jpg
18 KB, 541x395
> turkey

No
>>
>>72422642
Yeah lets fix the balkans with a unification that's about two millenia old and six empires ago
You think there's a single Balkan alive who is close to the original illyrians, let alone gives a fuck about them?
Pay fucking debts
>>
The perfect Balkans is an Austria up to the Bosphorus
>>
>>72423000
What has ever gone wrong trying to fix the Balkans?
>>
>>72422642
I approve of this.
>>
>>72423000
It's a name mate. They will maintain a Shtokavian-based language, which is another unifying element Slovenia and Albania aside. Most people on those countries recognise that they are Illyrian descendants that were first Romanised, then Slavicised. It's the only valid, common national identity they maintain. Each of them has different strengths, but they are completely irrelevant on their own. Combining into a proper union can make them function properly.
>>
>>72422642
perfect bait for fragile little turk minds
>>
>>72422642
>Albanians and Serbians living in one country
Perfect. What could go wrong with placing genocidal rapists and organ traffickers in the same state
>>
>>72422642
The UN would never allow you to take back northern Cyprus, we're still in denial about it and pretend the Green zone doesn't exist
>>
>>72422642
no
>>
>>72424521
Turkey being partitioned will completely change the status-quo.
>>
>>72422642
I like it, someone should send it to the UN
>>
File: Remove Kebab.jpg (13 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab.jpg
13 KB, 183x183
I couldn't give a shit about national borders, the perfect Balkans would be one with all Kebab removed and Constantinople liberated
>>
>>72424859
And what about all the Ethnic Turks that live on the northern side of the island that have totally been there forever and ever and definitely weren't shipped in post invasion in the late 70's
>>
>>72424933
>Constantinople liberated
for whom :^)
>>
>>72424979
Free to stay in Greece or move to Byzantium. Some may inevitably go to the Neo-Ottoman State of Eastern Turkey, but hopefully they will partake the national awakening of western Turkey.
>>
File: jude.jpg (83 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
jude.jpg
83 KB, 450x450
>>72424234
Typical burger, believe everything the Jew media push and promote. gud bless ameriga, de greadest ally, pic related
>>
>>72424933
Resilient, western Turks aren't Islamist roaches. Having Constantinople in their hands is far better than having it in Erdogan's hands. And I don't care for Putin. We should be each other's greatest allies, not puppet states to either US or Russia.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.