[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer are you useful idiots going to keep taking the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 3462646345.jpg (36 KB, 1115x249) Image search: [Google]
3462646345.jpg
36 KB, 1115x249
How much longer are you useful idiots going to keep taking the blue pill before you stop being sheeple and realize this is not a game.

WE STUDY HISTORY SO IT DOESN'T REPEAT AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE CLEARLY REPEATING IT ON THE WRONG SIDE.
>>
>>72421158

>Putting your country first is a bad thing

American logic
>>
File: 1461929527005.jpg (240 KB, 400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461929527005.jpg
240 KB, 400x1000
Remember to sage and ignore shill threads
>>
>>72421158

i don't get leftists
they complain about america butting it's nose everywhere, make wars for nothing
and now when they finally have a presidential candidate that agrees, but they denounce him as being the next hitler
>>
>>72421158
Shills are out in full force today. Sage.
>>
>>72421158
>CLEARLY REPEATING IT ON THE WRONG SIDE.
Yeah, and you fucks are walking the same road as the Paris Commune
>>
He who wins the war writes the history books....

...goyim..
>>
>>72421158
By extension, we must assume that you would've supported America going to war with Germany before Pearl Harbor. If that's what you believe, you're literally mentally challenged.
>>
>>72421158
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if the majority likes trump then according to Ceaser's law he's up for prez.

Personally I don't no God in school but I understand once you let HIM in it opens the doors for pagans and so on

I'm not, nor have ever voted and never will so either quit your belly aching or move to Canada like the rest of the hippies...funny how none of them are prompting to move to Mexico
>>
>>72421158
Maybe other more parasitic cultures should have learnt this by now.
>>
>>72421158
>US invades other countries
>Shit gets fucked up
>Trump wants to stop
>He's the one not learning from history
Is that right?
>>
Liberals played their hand too early, they should have waited til whites were 55% of the country.

With 62% you are going to see Trump elected and non-whites are going to be killed or forced into service to Whitey.
>>
File: guide.jpg (20 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
20 KB, 368x475
>>72421158
>>
File: 1299951798311.jpg (70 KB, 483x409) Image search: [Google]
1299951798311.jpg
70 KB, 483x409
>>72421158
>Whig historians
>>
Republicans and Democrats are members of the same corrupt club of blood-sucking parasites, the action arm of the corporations, Wall Street, the Israeli lobby, and those who want the US to control the world at any cost–except, of course, to them. They are panicked at the rise of someone who might put first the interests of America. Better Hillary, a fellow parasite, than Trump, who isn’t.
>>
>>72421546
We would have kicked your asses if Russians werent attacking us at the same time

The only country you were able to beat was Italy and they were useless cowards
>>
>>72421158
look at all the threads that emphasize hatred of others. Those only serve to create conflict against people that could be allies. People forget about the real enemy.
>>
Hopefully we can get Trump to ship the libtards at CNN off to Guantanamo and never hear from them again.
>>
As a jew-loving Norwegian, if Hitler had not gassed Jews or invaded other countries but just focused on making Germany great again and working to improve the lot of all Germans in Germany he would have been a fucking amazing leader.
>>
File: 121.png (247 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
121.png
247 KB, 342x465
>>72421158
What the fuck is the "wrong side" of history?
>>
>Trump arranges words in the same order that some BAD RACIST guy once did

I can't be the only one who thinks it's a ludicrous assertion that "America First" is somehow automatically poisoned by previous use, right?

It's not like Trump went up on stage and read the 14 words.
>>
>>72423818
The side with the fewest historians.
>>
>>72423501
Why are you idiots so enamored of this left vs. right thing. Don't you realize that Trump is a RINO?
>>
>>72423242
Well then maybe you guys shouldnt have fucked with Russia. Thats on you goy, not us
>>
>>72424855
He's the only nationalist candidate, and therefore the closest thing to an authentic right wing politician you can get without having a monarchy. Republicans are leftist trash, have been for a long time.
>>
>>72423818
the side that lost...
>>
You know, I've contemplated something -- who cares if we're on the wrong side of history? These people will be on the wrong side of the wall.
>>
File: 1460234342573.png (103 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
1460234342573.png
103 KB, 1160x420
>>72421158
>blue pill

The blue pill is never thinking or doing any research for yourself. The blue pill is blindly following opinionated media and thinking Trump is Hitler.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.