[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on sexual harassment? If you saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: woman-and-man-sexual-harassment.jpg (1 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
woman-and-man-sexual-harassment.jpg
1 MB, 1698x1131
What is /pol/'s opinion on sexual harassment? If you saw it happening to someone, would you get involved?
>>
>>72417864
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>72417864
Really. This picture to describe sexual harasment.
>>
>>72417864
That poor white girl. Somebody fetch a rope.
>>
>>72417864
I would definitely voice an opinion of dissent and recommend the person harassed take it to the appropriate department, but I wouldn't dole out any form of SWIFT JUSTICE unless the situation was somehow already violent.
>>
>>72417950
one day when a really ugly bitch tries to get you to fuck her in a workplace you will understand
>>
Actual sexual harassment is shitty. Like the "suck my cock or you are fired" kind

Feels-based sexual harassment where some guy tells an off color joke that is overheard then loses his job... that kind is bullshit
>>
If there was some sort of angle I could play that benefited me, sure. Sounds like a good way to make friends, a good way to make enemies, and you would also likely irritate HR.
>>
Women don't belong in the workplace so no. If she doesn't like it she can just quit.
>>
>>72418189
Also, I think the harassment part itself is key. If it's one joke that's magnitudes different than repeated, targeted behavior.
>>
>>72418491
In France sexual harassment in the work place doesn't have to be a repeated behaviour
>>
>>72418130
Welcome to /pol/, enjoying your first day?
>>
>>72417864
Won't give a damn unless it happens to me or anyone important to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.