[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
File: XJwaOgu.jpg (103 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
XJwaOgu.jpg
103 KB, 640x427
Is there such a thing as a manlet that isn't beta?
Should they be allowed to represent a population and/or country?
Would anyone be embarassed to have a manlet as their leader?
Only 6 ft and over allowed to speak in this thread
>pic related, The Don and Randlet
>>
Yea, its me, im 5'5, have a 12 inch cock, and work as a sous chef at wendys making 200k a year. Get at me
>>
Putin
>>
Manlets should be systematically wiped out of the gene pool. They are pathetic, inferior little subhumans.
>>
>>72411320
>Wendys
>200k
Big talk for a small man, do they give you a step to reach the stove?
>>
>>72410964
I'm an attractive six foot tall man that makes over 30 thousand a year at 23 with no college degree. My goal is fifty thousand in two years and a family by thirty.

I only say I'm attractive because of what I've been told. First parties are not good at judging themselves objectively. I've just been told I'm a pretty white guy enough times to believe it.

That being said, I still have crippling depression and want to die every day. The grass is not always greener on the other side.
>>
In my opinion it's sort of like penis size, as long as your above the average or even at average your fine. Your other traits matter much more. I would say men shorter than 5'5'' are pretty hopeless (since a lot of women are even that tall) but above that your personality, hygeine / looks / money and intelligence really matter so much more.
>>
lethul the halo pro is the most based alpha manlet ive seen
>>
>>72410964
>Only 6 ft and over allowed to speak in this thread

kek, idiot

bloomberg, madison, stalin, churchill, etc.
>>
>Self esteem feeling low
>Better go on /pol/ and post about how tall I am
>>
>>72411658
You need to do 3 things:
1. Grow a beard
2. Get a large dog
3. Learn a trade skill
By growing a beard, you give yourself a temporary distraction. By getting a dog, you get a long term companion. And by learning a craft, such as carpentry or blacksmith, you redefine yourself as a man, making certain that you will be able to pass something if anything on to your children. These are only a few ways to make life better, god speed
>>
>>72411886
A manlet could make $200k/year, have 10/10 facial aesthetics and a 8" dick, but he will always be a pathetic little overcompensating manlet. Women would take his money and laugh behind his back, and men would laugh at him straight to his face. NO ONE takes a manlet seriously.

Manlets are utter fucking scum of society.
>>
>>72411886
Also, if you really want to get redpilled on this sort of thing research diversity in nature related to the environment and human culture. Sometimes even manlets have the upper hand, which is why they exist.
>>
>>72411988
Found the beta
>>
>>72410964

Look up Simo Häyhä and Audie Murphy. Two of the most lethal warriors in the modern era. They piled up Russian and German lanklet bodies like they were stacking wood.
>>
>>72412090

y u so mad doe?
>>
>>72410964
> female detected
>>
>>72412090
did a manlet hurt your feelings?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 624x624
>>72410964
This guy was only 5'4''
>>
>>72412142

I'm not the one posting a thread about "muh size"

you're protesting too much, faggot
>>
File: Bruce-Lee-Photo-2.jpg (46 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Lee-Photo-2.jpg
46 KB, 450x365
>>72410964
5'6'
>>
>>72412090

>6'0''+
>girlfriend gets stolen by 5'7''
>go on 4chan posting about "muh superiority"
>>
>>72412175
Sounds like they were compensating for something
>>
File: manlett.jpg (20 KB, 356x360) Image search: [Google]
manlett.jpg
20 KB, 356x360
>>
>>72412090
You should read my post more carefully. btw I'm about 5'10'', and most men who are taller than me always seem awkward and unable to keep up with me, but I'm extremely well read and fit... so I don't really base most of my judgements on height anyways. It's really a very small factor; except for men who are extremely short.
>>
>>72412271

Manlet rage is something to be feared. You should stop making them feel insecure before it is too late.
>>
>>72412176
>>72412210
>>72412237
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question. Like how do you justify living as a manlet?
>>
>>72412296
>5'10"
>posting in a 6' only thread
Trying to prove something there shrimp?
>>
All these manlet threads are made by manlets. People who aren't manlets are thinking about their height because they aren't insecure about it.
>>
>>72412407
Not really, I was just stating my opinion. But if you'd like me to prove something we could look at facts.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average height for an adult male in the United States is:

69.3 inches (176.1 cm), or
5 feet 9.3 inches (1.76 m)
>>
>>72410964
Manlets get me so hard, everyone here is a 5'5" manlet. They are really cute, there is this chubby hairy manlet that lives close, he gives me instantboner, I want to fuck him so hard.
>>
>>72412338
They just can't handle the truth
>>
>>72410964
>Is there such a thing as a manlet that isn't beta?
Yes

>Should they be allowed to represent a population and/or country?
Yes

>Would anyone be embarassed to have a manlet as their leader?
Hitler
>>
5'6'' guy here.

Used to get picked on a lot during school for being short.

It used to be a big deal for me, but once you let go of it and accept the things you can't change, then it becomes a lot easier.

Perceived value is arbitrary. I keep telling myself that my height is awesome , but the height of taller or shorter people is awesome as well.

The dating pool for shorter men is smaller because there are girls who refuse to date guys who are not taller than them.

But if you are a hygienic, in shape, confident guy with a good Outlook on life, you will never have any problems.

Heck, i know guys who are taller than me and have so many insecurities, it is mind boggling. But it just is what it is. However, I also see a lot of short guys who suffer from it.

Either way, just work your ass off.
Fuck everyone in this thread who feels good about himself for being tall lmao.
Its the same as a kid bragging about having gone through puberty.

This is a natural Evolution, not one that you have worked for.

Most guys in these height Threads have deeper rooted issues which sabotage their success in business, life or relationships.

I will leave you guys with a red pill:
If you don't get laid a lot, be happy about it. You will enjoy it so much more every time you do get laid, in a way that someone who gets laid regularly could never experience such an intense amount of pleasure from.

And yes, when you do get a stunning girlfriend, you will see the insecurity in taller guys who literally stand there with an open mouth, because they can't comprehend the concept of a stunning girl going being with a shorter guy like you.

You have to come to the point with your confidence where even if you were given the option to become taller, you would decline, because there is no need to do so.

As a short guy, you can also experience the joy of cucking a taller guy.
>tfw seeing the horror on my gfs Ex bf face after he saw us making out in public
>>
File: Vegemite-Sandwiches-1-of-1.jpg (111 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Vegemite-Sandwiches-1-of-1.jpg
111 KB, 1000x667
>>72412536
Fookin ell count m8, shell be roight
>>
>>72412222
Czeched
>>
>>72412536

Winner
>>
>>72412340

life is awesome at 5' 7"

I'm not complaining; you are.
>>
6'3 here, i literally don't even see height when i look at someone

seriously manlets, no one cares
>>
File: tai-lopez-scam.jpg (27 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez-scam.jpg
27 KB, 854x476
>>72412820
Are you trying to sell us your book?
>>
5 9 here

Come at me **stands on phonebook**
>>
>>72410964
>6ft
Average height for an American male is 5'9.5 so you can kiss my 5'11 ass.
>>
>>72410964
Why do you americans care so much about height? Jesus Christ that's pathetic
>>
Napolean was the greatest manlet to ever walk the earth!

5'7"
>>
>>72412820
I have a brother who's 5'6, and he has a happy marriage, several well-adjusted kids, and championship medals in overclocking competitions. Best fisherman and hunter I know. Better than me, and I'm 6'1. He's over half a foot shorter, but I still look up to him. When I consider my brother, I never think about his height. I think about how far he's come in life, and how well he's been able to overcome a plethora of difficulties most people could never return from. A great guy altogether. Height threads are retarded. Height is possibly the most autistic thing to shitpost about, imo.
>>
>>72413035

>Reading is for faggots

It's alright, Bob Burgerstains. Can't have winners without losers.
>>
File: rick_scott.jpg (260 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
rick_scott.jpg
260 KB, 750x500
>>72413039
>>72413071
>>72413113
3 sexually frustrated little people in a row hot damn
>>
>>72413325
I know this is a b8 thread, but you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>72413466
I wouldn't say its just Americans, everyone taller than six foot automatically feels superior desu
>>
>>72413593
sounds more like you have nothing else to feel superior about
>>
File: 1458610900919.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458610900919.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>mfw i'm 5'11 and can't post in this thread
>>
>>72413593
I haven't experianced that here. I guess people value different things here than there.
>>
>>72411352
SPBP

Also Caesar
>>
6 foot here, all my friends are 6'3-5, I do not know how to feel
>>
>>72412820
I used to be really short when I was on school, I entered puberty later than the other kids, and they entered puberty very early. It sucked a lot, felt like I was being left behind... Then I went trough a growth spurt and ended being taller than my friends, still I didn't feel different at all. I get more than the usual attention from women, but I'm not interested on them. Height didn't change my life, hard work and responsibility gave me self value, people only need that to be happy.
>>
>>72410964
The so-called players I have known during the last years (3 that I would classify as such, always getting pussy) were 173 cm, 177 cm and 181 cm tall.

A good looking 175 cm guy will get more pussy than an ugly 185 cm guy. But if both guys are equally good looking its most likely the taller guy will win.

If you are short just prepare yourself for a pretty hard life where you will have to compensate by getting a good education, being fit, being social and outgoing - but if you do so, you can find success in life.
>>
>>72413960
Bullshit
I'm 6'3 and I'm a fucking giant compared to most
I dont believe you know that many basketball players
>>
>>72413593
I think americans have somewhat of a different mentality. The US culture is very much focused on size and bigger is better.

You are way more obsessed with height, dick size, money, fancy cars, big tits than people of most other nationalites.
>>
>>72414234
186 my ass, its 184 in Nederlands and they are taller than the rest. Its 180-182.5 in the nordic cunts.
>>
>>72414234
>North Germanic people are much taller than the rest of the world.

bullshit
>>
>>72414234
You're a moron, we are the tallest people in the world and even here guys don't average above 184 cms
>>
Rand Paul was the best choice America had and you retards blew it on a meme candidate authoritarian big government boot licker. Fuck you all, you all clearly hate America.
>>
>>72411320
>Wendy's
>sous chef
>200,000 dollars
You can pick ONLY one
>>
>>72414554
They're Americans what do you expect? Watching reality television is one of their favorite past times. Politics has just become entertainment for them.
>>
File: isidewith.png (195 KB, 676x798) Image search: [Google]
isidewith.png
195 KB, 676x798
>>72414554
>>72414685
>Rand
>having a chance at this point
>not giving your vote to the feasible candidate that the establishment clearly hates and fears
a Trump presidency clearly will make it easier for non-establishment candidates in the future
>>
File: lord of manlets.jpg (99 KB, 736x1151) Image search: [Google]
lord of manlets.jpg
99 KB, 736x1151
>>72410964
>5'6, 24 y/o
AMA
>>
4'8" and CEO of a fortune 500 company. No wife because I could never pick just one pussy.
>>
>>72414971
Rand would have won if Trump never ran. All his initial polls were good and he was beating Ted Cruz in many polls.
>>
File: youre not goy enough for potus.png (574 KB, 631x771) Image search: [Google]
youre not goy enough for potus.png
574 KB, 631x771
>>72415261
>Ron would have won if McCain never ran. All his initial polls were good and he was beating Ted Cruz in many polls.

The media were already ignoring him in debate poll results.
>>
I've known drug lords as tall as 5'7" and a single look of their's would make your lanklet ass shit itself.
>>
More kikish divide and conquer propaganda. Keep falling for it /pol/
>>
>>72417089
RARE
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.