[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buckle up buckaroos!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
> trump support degenerates
> /pol/ support trump

where is your spine faggot?
>>
>>72409729
buckle up
>>
who said i wasnt degenerate
>>
>>72410665
what kind of samefaggery
>>
But it has had the surgery.
>have penis, use mens
>have vag, use ladies
>>
>>72409729
1. They're small in number
2. Women kick them out of the bathrooms anyway and men don't tend to care
3. Now he's got a huge weapon against liberals
4. He'll soon be around liberal areas so this is a good one to have
>>
>>72409729
Best candidate there is faggot
>>
>>72409729
he was the Grand Marshal of a gay pride parade you moron, he's always been pragmatic, not a southern baptist culture warrior
>>
>>72409729
Compared to who? Trump could give a transexual a blowjob, and he would still be the best candidate. /thread
>>
Joke's on you.

I can identify with some aspects of that mental illness and if you think transfaggots are the worst problem you're likely to face in a public bathroom, you're not an ironic retard.
>>
>>72410935
>>72411061
>>72411118
>>72411199
>>72411255

MENTAL GYMNASTICS.

Cruz embodies /pol/ so well but Trump knows how to play retards, clearly. Cruz is a conservative Christian that wants to kill fags and stop degeneracy through authoritarian means. He's far closer to Hitler than Trump will ever be.
>>
>>72409729
>blaming trump for this shit only for following the law and supporting LAWS

i bet you don't even know who wrote the law or pushes for shit like this to be put into the law internationally do you. NOPE. didn't think so!!

what are you doing about it anyways mr. buckle-up
>>
>>72409729
I don't support him anymore at all. If Trump sees no problem with a grown man in a woman's bathroom with little girls then he's either a moron or pandering to the lefts ideology and I won't have anything to do with it. He's still the lesser evil candidate but I've lost all respect for him
>>
>>72411389
>Cruz is a conservative Christian that wants to kill fags and stop degeneracy through authoritarian means.
/pol/ is not one person.
I'm neither of those things.
>>
>>72411389
CONFIRMED MENTAL ACROBATICS.

Cruz is Canadian born. not eligible for the oval office. its been confirmed over and over.
>>
>>72409729
he'll be full blown commie lefty scum by August Mark my words he played the right in such a way.

amazing
>>
>>72409729
trannies make up less than 1% of the population of the us. they are mentally ill. trump literally doesnt care. if you look at his face when he announced this, his face says "is this seriously an issue? fuck it why not, it will get me votes"
>>
>>72411389
>He's far closer to Hitler than Trump will ever be.

Cruz said that christians who do not acknowledge the jews as G-d's chosen and their masters must be punished with torment in this life and the next.

Would Hitler have said that?
>>
>>72411776
Why aren't you getting angry at these wedge issues, faggot? You have to be willing to throw your country into the garbage can and surrender the future if you are to stop these sick freaks from using the wrong bathroom.
>>
>>72411776
That's not the problem the problem is people taking advantage of it. Would you want a 40 year old pedo claiming to be a tranny alone in a bathroom with your daughter?
>>
>>72411389
Cruz isnt a godly meme candidate, and has no place on /pol/
>>
>>72411964
Can you tell me what prevents that from happening
>>
>>72409729
its comprimise

if letting trannies into the toilet they want gets the wall and anti PC culture rhetoric flowing out of trump into europe and putting the establishment and muslims on suicide watch its a price worth paying.
>>
I'll let you in on a little secret.

The vast majority of "trannies" thrive on the controversy their "gender identity" generates. Your hate literally fuels them.

The last thing trannies want is a world where normal people don't give a fuck about your gender.
>>
>>72412184
Well right now if people see a man walk into a girls bathroom they will be called out on it and be removed. If that stops being an issue men will take advantage of it. Yes nothing's stopping them but it's a deterrent.
>>
>>72410760
No he doesn't. Bruce only did hormones and tits so far. NWO gave him the choice of being the representative tranny instead of having his reputation completely shattered when he killed that woman. He's hesitant to do the dicksnip, since it's not really necessary for the ruse.
>>
Caitlyn is based as fuck.

I'd let him use whatever bathroom he wants.
>>
>>72412332
And I know this seems counter-productive, but it's the truth.
If nobody noticed them, they would fade into obscurity.

Remember the Satanic Panic of the 70's, 80's and 90's, where everything from Black Sabbath to Magic: The Gathering became this big deal brainwashing children with demonic symbolism and shit?

I suspect that this became a self-fulfilling prophecy, and the panic did more for marketing these things to kids than the companies could ever do.

Stop freaking out over shit and look to Genesis about the Forbidden Fruit Effect.
>>
>>72411776
>>72412227

People assumed he's pandering to the PC crowd, but Trump has always been friendly towards fag and trannies, remember the tranny Giuliani skit and the fact that he has not attacked fag marriage despite being a standard GOP issue.
>>
>>72412589
>remember the tranny Giuliani skit and the fact that he has not attacked fag marriage
There isn't a chance in hell that you're going to reverse this ruling under the current government, so if that's important to you, you need to strap a snare drum on your son and march into Washington immediately.
>>
>>72411588
Precedent has already been set with Obongo.
>>
>>72412562
It's literally as simple as, "you're a transgender? okay. You're still an ugly motherfucker, and your purse doesn't match your shoes."
>>
Any and all trannies unconsciously feel your disgust. You don't have to make it known. If everyone was suddenly "tolerant" and they didn't have anything legitimate to complain about, their whole world would crumble.

The only thing they have as an identity is the power fulfillment fantasy of overcoming the odds of a society that cannot stand them.

If that enemy disappeared, it would stop being a trend and go right back to being that very rare mental illness.

The controversy itself is what is inserting this notion into your kids' heads. Take a hint from Amish people. They don't have this problem in their communities.
>>
>>72412428
Okay so no ones gonna call the cops now, when said pedophile enters the room? They're all just gonna ignore him, chained by the law that has prevented them from acting?
All these newly liberated perverts, who don't respect a woman or child's rights, but have always respected the sacred divide of the male and female restroom.
You're fucking stupid m8. I hate this brand of mentally ill but your entire scenario makes no fucking sense.
>>
File: 1368150111635[1].png (50 KB, 511x624) Image search: [Google]
1368150111635[1].png
50 KB, 511x624
>>72409729
>WHY ARENT THE GOYIM VOTING ON OUR POINTLESS IDENTITY POLITICS ISSUES
>>
It's a non-issue, republicans need to move past dumb stuff like this, gay marriage, abortion etc and focus on nationalism like Trump is doing
>>
File: 1460330714203.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1460330714203.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
mental gymnastics the thread
>>
>They're not falling for our latest distraction issue!
>>
>>72413959
No.

OP is a Reddit shill that is desperate to find an appeal which will get people not to support Trump. The only thing Bernie supporters can do with their time right now is draw support away from the only republican with a chance of winning.
>>
>>72413501
Good points, but I still don't want dudes using the ladies room.
>>
>>72414163

You are literally a shill or performing mental gymnastics yourself.

Trump is Obama 2.0/Bush 3.0
>>
>>72414270
Here's your solution, and it will be a very effective one which speaks volumes.

Make it a very public affair that you desire to reserve the men's restroom for actual women so the weirdos can fulfill their identity fantasy.

>No men allowed in the men's room until men stay out of the ladies' room.

Done.
>>
>>72411930
>>72411964
he is also gonna bring back social standards. if a grown ass man who doesnt even remotely look like a female walks into the womens restroom there will be repercussions. and desu gender dysphoria is a mental illness that can be cured with regular exercise.
>>
>>72414485
A movement like this would cause so much immense asspain that it would be absurd. The number of jimmies this would rustle through just one gentlemanly fedora tipping act would be so glorious.

So yeah, if ever you run into a situation at work where this is a problem, they cannot fire you for refusing to use the men's restroom and mutually agreeing, along with your fellow mates, to "express your gender fluidity" and use the women's room with them.

It crumbles the whole fantasy and makes them self-aware.
>>
>>72409729
I don't give a shit if liberals want to allow men into women's bathrooms.

My friend's sister who is an ultra liberal hippie vegan just posted a story on facebook about how a year or two ago she was inside a gender neutral bathroom at a gay bar downtown when she got beat up and robbed by a man in a dress. She's still really liberal but she doesn't condone gender neutral bathrooms anymore.

The left will ultimately be their own undoing. They don't critically think about their own positions and their possible negative consequences until it happens to them directly and personally, then they change their minds in a hurry.

Over the years people will note that the incidents of assault and/or sexual assault against women from men in bathrooms will be on the rise and society will be able to look back and say definitively that this wouldn't be the case if we didn't start tolerating this insane leftist madness.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.