[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be free of society >tfw you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: depressed-man.jpg (992 KB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man.jpg
992 KB, 2122x1415
>tfw you will never be free of society
>tfw you will never be free to do as you please, and live your life as YOU see fit
>tfw the state cares about you until you outgrow your usefulness then you seem to disappear.

Why are we striving to create this all european, ultranationalist superstate? As if getting rid of Jews and not allowing immigration will solve all of our problems. As long as people are put in control of a country, people are going to become unlikable tyrants.

Yes, even Europeans.

You'll only ever be totally free of worry when you're dead, because then you'll really have nothing to worry about. No heaven or hell to deal with after all.
>>
>>72404475
>Why are we striving to create this all european, ultranationalist superstate?
Europeans are ~10% of the global population. It's time to start building the fortress and building it tall or else we are gone.
>>
>>72404475
Kill yourself lol
>>
>>72404475
Let me guess.
You pay a rent.
You live paycheck to paycheck.
You regularly ask an advance on salary to your boss.
You buy brand/prepared food.
You smoke/drink/use others drugs.
You are a mac user.

How was it ?
>>
>>72404475
Then start a war.
>>
>>72404729
Only thing you guessed right was the fact that I pay rent, though I don't see what that has to do with the OP.

Seriously though, why don't we just kill ourselves? Jews can't make money off of dead men.
>>
>>72404920
Survival instinct.
Reality isn't a thought experiment, ladyboy, we're animals with inbred drives just like all others. What, you though behaviour isn't 100% genetic ? That your propension to be an emo faggot isn't genetic ? kek

Besides, nihilism works both ways, both "why bother" and "why not bother ?" have the same objective value : none.
>>
>>72404475
>As long as people are put in control of a country, people are going to become unlikable tyrants.
And as long as we try and learn to walk we are going to stumble.
Does that mean we should just give up on walking because clearly it causes falling?

People naturally form groups, it's in our biology. These groups get big enough and they become nations. Nations advance human life. Without groups, without our social nature, we would literally be monkeys in Africa. And even monkeys aren't absolutely free because they adhere to social conditions. Absolute order is death. Absolute is freedom is never existing. The paradoxical existence of both is the root of philosophy.

Being reduced to ideological absolutism is pathological and rooted in childishness.
>>
>>72405539
In fact, ethnocentrism ( i.e. evil nationalism centered on race ) is objectively the only way to thrive in the long term.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Yep, the obvious seems to be corrobored by science, who could have guessed.
On a related note, we can all agree that jews are of the selfish/treacherous variety ( israel would have been their chance to display an ethnocentric quality, yet not one century after its founding they're on the verge of civil war so... ), their long-term survival is in question. What seems to pass for ethnocentrism is just nepotism and xenophobia ( xenophobia is obviously also shared with ethnocentrism, but ethnocentric societies tend to be meritocratic, see China and Japan, nepotism is more tied to selfish type ).
>>
>>72404475
>libertarian depression
It gets easier, Anon. You'll do fine.
>>
>>72405987
>but ethnocentric societies tend to be meritocratic
that should be pretty obvious. It's a survival instinct. If you're in a society that isn't homogeneous and inherently lacks trust, then you're acting in the best interest of your tribe (your family) when you're nepotistic.

When you're in a trusting society you're more likely to see them as members of your tribe as well.
>>
OP you are choosing not to enjoy your life.
I'm not saying you have to be some lunatic that just smiles through everything, but you are still making the cognitive decision to not find an infinite number of pleasures in day to day life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.