[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's beginning. The fire rises brothers, everything is playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ScumOfTheEarth.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ScumOfTheEarth.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
It's beginning. The fire rises brothers, everything is playing into our hands perfectly

BUILD THAT WALL
>>
you think the cops care you destroy their shit you will be paying for it in your taxes stupid cunts.
>>
Will there be another rally in California? I really want to be in the shit. I didn't hear about this one.
>>
>>72404086
>implying illegals pay taxes
>>
>>72404013
funny how he falls over
>>
>>72404086

>> implying welfare spics pay taxes

fuck, this is why we want to send them back to mexico. We fucked up when we didn't send the niggers back to africa, we can't fuck this up again.
>>
>>72404086
>american cops doing anything
LMAO
>>
File: HeatherFace.png (1 MB, 1380x1294) Image search: [Google]
HeatherFace.png
1 MB, 1380x1294
>>72404086

why australia, why must you always be so retarded. ALWAYS
>>
>>72404316
so ugly
>>
>>72404431

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: trumpskele.gif (139 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
trumpskele.gif
139 KB, 250x227
>>72404013
Where the hell is the logic in these people?

>UH HUR DUR HEY GUYS TRUMP CALLS US VIOLENT CRIMINALS AND GENERALIZES AND SAYS WE'RE ALL BAD PEOPLE

>LET'S COUNTER THAT IMAGE BY BEING CRIMINALS AND SHITHEADS
>>
Hope all these fuckers get shot.
>>
>>72404013
Where are the police? Why do they let this happen to their car?

Do the kids realize their going to pay for the repairs/replacement of the vehicle? Do they not care or do they think Trump will have to pay for it?
>>
>>72405162
They all look the same. How is someone going to find them?
>>
>>72404013
In an advanced human civilization those things would be gunned down with extreme prejudice by military androids to get rid of the violent and stupid that fester and pollute this planet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.