[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of living when you're mulatto? >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: JUST.jpg (36 KB, 475x650) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
36 KB, 475x650
What's the point of living when you're mulatto?
>no community/country
>more mental disorders
>likely divorced parents
>>
>>72387946

nice reverse psychology there

so subtle
>>
>>72387946
Whatever bro, I'm white and have all 3 of those issues anyways. Don't blame shit on race, as your doctor if Accountabilityâ„¢ is right for you.
>>
She might be literally the only qt mudblood.
>>
>>72388474
At least if you're White you can be like "Oh my ancestors are from England, Spain, Germany, etc" but when you're mulatto you don't belong in any country. You only have "United States" which isn't even yours.
>>
>>72388549
is she a mud blodo?
>>
>>72387946
I would hate my self if I was mixed, probably do drugs and commit crimes to make it end faster. Or drink bleach.
>>
>>72388894
She's the daughter of some white actress and Michael Jackson's producer (black).
>>
>>72387946
Most BM WF marriages end
probably because it's based on breing "not racist" being edgy and different and lust and sex

But WM BF marriages tend to last,
probably because both parties probably really love each other. Also white males are pretty good husbands and fathers.

This is just based on my experience.
>>
File: 1424318930925.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1424318930925.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>likely divorced parents

Only if your father is the black one
>>
>>72389146
A jew and a nigger
Peggy lipton
>>
What? I have family and friends who love me, a sound mind, and devoted parents

Sorry you're a buttblasted stormtard
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>72388822
You say "my ancestors are from England, Spain, and Africa" instead of "my ancestors are from England, Spain, and Germany". It's not that hard to figure out.

Thankfully you don't need to know the exact African nation as none of them have earned as much respect as a single western European nation.
>>
>>72389411
White people consider you a nigger and Black people don't think your authentic enough. You know this shit sucks don't lie!!!
>>
>Half French
>Half Jewish Tunisian
>French call me sandniggers
>Tunisian call me cumskin
thanks mom
>>
>>72388822
You say you're from the countries or areas you are even if you're mixed. Also how is the United States not for mullatos? The fuxking president is one dipshit
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>>72389494
Even if you say my ancestors are from England and Africa, nobody treats you like their own, because you're MUTT!!!!
>>
>>72389716
United States is for Whites and Obongo is NOT American!!
>>
>>72389657
lolno

Only racists like you think so

I've never been treated badly or differently for being mixed (FYI I'm white, black, and asian)

Most people have a live and let live attitude

It's not 1833 anymore

Nobody I've met in my life cared, and I've been all over

You probably have no friends, no family, no lover, and no children so you shitpost your hate for other people on an anime image board to fill the void

I pity you, you're probably an alright person at heart
>>
>>72389926
99% percent of Americans disagree.

>SIXTY TWO PERCENT WHITE

The most cucked nation on earth "white"

Keep dreaming cleatus
>>
>>72387946
Rashida Jones
born in 1976
damn she looks young
>>
>>72390093
Whatever anon , I still feel like committing suicide desu
>>
>>72387946
lel, in all likelihood her life is better than yours will ever be
>>
One drop rule only began under progressives in the 1920s. The children of Sally Hemmings and Thomas Jefferson were white according to Virginia's laws at the time. There's literally nothing wrong with being mixed if you contribute to society.
>>
File: 1461614102304.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1461614102304.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>72391665
>There's nothing wrong with being mixed
Why do people lie so much?
>>
>>72387946
Why are they always only children?
>>
She's cute, could integrate in white society or a mongrelized nation
>>
>>72389668
Kek. Dated a half French half Algerian. Blew a load in her and she married a kike that raised my kid.
>>
>>72388822
You are as retarded as the people who claim Mexican/Latino is a race.

Please stop posting and read a book
>>
File: Cpb09.png (73 KB, 965x1250) Image search: [Google]
Cpb09.png
73 KB, 965x1250
>>72389223
>WM BF marriages tend to last
fallacy of small sample size
>just based on my experience.
shame on you for arguing anecdotal evidence on pol. you can return to reddirt, oil driller
>>
>>72389225
1. your pic related claim isn't valid because wm/bf marriages are such a tiny fraction of the population that it can't be accurately compared to same race couples.
2. the white race goes extinct through race-mixing, do you support white genocide?
3. Brazil's average IQ is around 85, much less than in Portugal. That's because the Brazilian population is the consequence of hundreds and hundreds of years of race-mixing between the descendants of the white Portuguese conquistadors with Amerindian females and African slave females.
>>
>>72387946
its only because society is racist
>>
>muh ancestors

You define your own set of values, you discover what you hold dear, you subscribe to your own philosophy, you learn from all the cultures, you figure your own self out, you test and prove things to yourself.

You piss with the dick you have, you do what you think makes sense, you secure your own interests, what else is there to this?
>my ancestors are from germany, england, spain, ireland, france, poland
Kek, bravo you cuck, this means you are NOT an ethnic German, or Irish, or English, etc. Not even to mention that you never participated in their culture, or spoke their language, etc.

Spartans didnt go and rekt everything because "muh ancestors", but because of the stuff they did. Roman legions didnt go all "muh wolf ancestors" while they sacked the savages, they did it trough superior training and equipment and what not. And so on.
>>
>>72387946
my ancestors were from spain and from the south american rainforest.
but i don't give a shit about that.

we are living in hell so it's ok to have some kind of mental disorder, if you don't have any is because you are not paying atention.
my parents are divorced, but they are not poor so booth of them give me money so i like them both.

i only feel identify with the arginigger people, and it's okay for me.
>>
Kind of mulatto here. Italian and German, it causes problems with everyone else, so I assume its notable. Most problems arise from leftists who don't know how to treat me, sometimes they don't even know if I'm "white".

I actually fit well with my Italian (Sicilian) side, it's the German side that just can't into family unless it's using my cousin to babysit her cousins. This makes it hard as fuck to identify with them, because there's a three year time lapse with my youngest paternal cousins and obviously they look completely different each time. Youngest male cousin went from baby fat to the skinny all men in my family have, he literally did a 180 in appearance and wasn't recognisable last I saw him. Disappointing. Why can't white people maintain strong family connections?

Yes I have more mental disorders. I inherited my mother's bipolar and my dad's not quite ocd, but something not unlike it. I was diagnosed as autistic at 7, but that's a very likely misdiagnosis considering the decision was based on my higher intelligence (12yo level) without higher "social intelligence". Yes, this is how autism was diagnosed in the mid 90s. My problem solving skills have always been crazy high, the only way I score low on IQ tests is if they're timed. I see it more like this, a more active mind is going to have both more problems and more advantages. I definitely do have problems, but I'm quite proud of my intellect.

>divorced parents
That's cultural.

That's something MTV injected into lower class white culture and into black culture. Middle class mulattos and mixes have the same chance for a nuclear family as anyone else. The divorced parents is where the real troubles come from, without my parents I wouldn't have learned how to manage my... Uniqueness. Being a mix/mulatto/blasian/hapa/eurasian is nothing against growing up in a split family.

You could marry a 60iq Amazonian pygmy and still raise fine children if you stick with her.
>>
File: 1350791363737.jpg (979 KB, 1276x850) Image search: [Google]
1350791363737.jpg
979 KB, 1276x850
>>72393283
>people who claim Mexican/Latino is a race.
In the USA, when people say Mexican or Hispanic, those are just euphemisms for mestizos. Mexicans are mestizos -- an entirely new ethno-race created by white (European) conquistadors race-mixing with the native (Amerindians). The consequence of the race-mixing was the destruction of the Aztec empire, as well as the destruction of the Amerindian people, their culture, their language, and all their customs. White Spaniards conquered the land, killed all the males they encountered, and then enjoyed the spoils of conquest, specifically, the sweet, sweet vag from all the Amerindian females who greeted their white conquistadors with open arms and open legs, eager to hop on that mighty gringo cock..

PRO TIP: google La Malinche and Cortez to learn about how the Amerindian women betrayed their race and fucked away their heritage by race-mixing with gringos and creating the modern day Mexican mongrel.
>>
>>72395202
Hey I'm mestizo so I'm glad for the conquista.

And the Aztecs where destroyed by WAR you idiot, not by fucking race mixing, I know you want to draw pararels to your argument, but a a conquer war has little to do with eugenics, retard.
>>
>>72387946

protip:

a cute mulatto gril is still
a cute gril
>>
>>72397453
this
she's sexy
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.