[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys keep yourselves from drowning in pussy when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Bosses.jpg (84 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Bosses.jpg
84 KB, 768x432
How do you guys keep yourselves from drowning in pussy when you express your opinions IRL?
>>
I'm a very well spoken spic but arguing with people about shit usually doesn't earn me pussy.

I'm basically that one guy that's always calm and quiet, but not shy, and whenever I speak I say some funny shit.

Who else /INTJ/ here?
>>
Go and prep some bulls sissy cuck
>>
>>72385790
Being contrarian will net you lots of pussy. Being a good looking funny wiseass with conservative views, and the ability to articulate them intelligently will get you more sex than being some faceless liberal drone with the same boring views that everyone else has.
>>
>>72386065
Fellow /intj/ here, I know how you feel.
Sure I'm good at carrying on a good conversation every now and then, but I'm not good at starting conversations.
I'd love to find a woman who's into save things as me, and is great at starting conversations.
>>
File: tmp_24930-1e0271067027.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24930-1e0271067027.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>72386065
>spic
>American flag
>>
>>72385790
I bought a snorkel.
>>
>>72386065
>>72386424
ENTJ HERE
SUCK A DICK YOU EMO FAGGOTS
WOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72386424

See, I can start a conversation and speak with anyone but I'm pretty selective about it.

Wish I were ENTJ tbqh but I don't really care to party, I just go if someone provides free weed, usually only on like Christmas.
>>
>>72386675

I envy you tbqh, I can be ENTJ but only with my friends, with everyone else I just don't get interested enough
>>
>>72386577
Fucking Christ. It's in the middle of the night you can't be making me laugh like that.
>>
>>72386864
>>72386675
>>72386424
>>72386065

ENTP here. Your all faggots. Everyone wants to be me.
>>
>>72386788
Yeah, I can feel that. Most people just frankly aren't that interesting to talk to, I'm super shit at small talk because I don't watch TV and that's all most people seem to get excited about where I'm at. Same thing with sports, I have a rudimentary knowledge of handlemon nigger-collision specifically for the purpose of small talk, because I really don't give a shit or even see the appeal, but other people like it and it's a conversation starter.
>>
>>72387022
Basically if your first 3 letters are ENT or INT you're already in the master personality race
>>
>>72387405
You live in the South or Midwest I'm guessing?

I feel you on that, can't tell you how many times I've started talking to a girl and then realizing she was dumber than fuck, what makes women in the west be so dumb? Surprisingly black women are usually the women with a brain and ideas in my experience.

All white, latina, and western asian girls care about are the newest music and twitter.

I don't know shit about sports but I kind of like to watch them around my friends, I like their excitement. They don't get niggerish and mad about it though which is what makes it good.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 615x413) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 615x413
>>72386577
Merciless
>>
File: 1442393459284.jpg (49 KB, 637x469) Image search: [Google]
1442393459284.jpg
49 KB, 637x469
>>72385790
What the fuck does any of this even insinuate?
Does debate normally earn you pussy?
Are you insinuating that I'm an outspoken autist that never shuts the fuck up about his political stance?
literally what?
>>
>>72386065
>literally me
>>
>>72388436
Based mapuche bro
>>
>>72385790
The men around my town usually go for the feminists, I guess they aren't interested in me because I wouldn't cry sexism at them every 5 minutes. Damn beta cucks, its like they want to be treated like shit or something. Yes I'm upset.
>>
>>72386065
ISTP master race here

intj = autist who plans of doing something but never actually does it
>>
>>72385790

You'd be amazed how many feminists cave when you call them on their shit.

Not experimented on the fat ones mind you.
>>
>>72388868

I say any group can be a fucking failure.
It's mostly just the ways we think and interact with others desu.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.