[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly is not wanting Mexicans to come to America illegally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: 1461476219123.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461476219123.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
How exactly is not wanting Mexicans to come to America illegally racist?
Mexicans are a nationality not a race.
There are White Mexicans too and Trump doesn't want them to come to America illegally either.
>>
>>72381463
Trump has never said anything racist.

Bring this up to a liberal and watch them melt down
>>
>>72381463

It isn't.

I'm Mexican and I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>72381643
Why the fuck did you leave?
Why don't you come to where you belong?
>>
>>72381463
Because leftists disagree with boarders.
>>
>>72381463
Because anything that the left doesn't agree with is racist or sexist.
>>
>>72381750

My parents brought me here when I was 2.

But I lived there from 6 to 12 and then back here again.

I'm studying dentistry and hope to return and open shop in a touristy place for gringobux.
>>
>>72381612
>Trump has never said anything racist.
>*CHIMP NOISES*
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I CAN'T EVEN
>>
>>72382081
>I'm studying dentistry and hope to return and open shop in a touristy place for gringobux.
Because when I go on vacation to Mexico, that's when I usually get my dental work done.
>>
File: 1458765086774.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458765086774.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>72382162
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>72382081
Great, i hope they are there legally, otherwise, fuck you.
>>
I wish I was wearing a diaper.
>>
>How exactly is not wanting Mexicans to come to America illegally racist?
Is not, lefties are retarded, big fucking surprise.
>>
>>72382271
im sure drunk ppl knock there teeth out 24/7 on vacation
>>
>>72381612
this
>>
>>72381463

Because the left are insane sheep that spout racism, sexism, homophobia, or xenophobia at anything they disagree with. It has to be one of those 4.
>>
>>72381612
It's the contemporary definition of "racist" which means "said something shitty about some kind of minority".

Trump did get caught excluding blacks from renting his properties back in the 70s though.
>>
>>72382330

Yeah, my dad was already a citizen when he payed someone on to sneak me in.

Everyone at home is a citizen now.

>>72382271

Medical tourism breh
>>
>>72381612
or they just call you racist too and go on living their retarded lives

at least Trump is winning
>>
>>72382537
Wow, not even surprised, typical.
>>
>>72382713
fuck you mexico sucks
>>
>>72382525
LMAO this shill faggot thinks he's slick.

0/10 dumb shit. take the 0.02 USD you got paid for that post and fuck off back to your reddit safe space idiot.
>>
>>72382537
So you're saying you aspire to be a shit tier dentist in Mexico?

You understand average dentists here make more money right?
>>
>>72382713

Yeah, you have no idea how much I love Mexico and wish I was back.

That's why I agree with Trump and others when they at times question Mexican immigrants' loyalty.
>>
>>72382525
there was a lawsuit but didn't trump settle without admitting any wrongdoing?

Seems like if you're in the rental business long enough you're bound to get a Fair Housing Act suit sooner or later, regardless of whether actual racial discrimination took place.
>>
>>72382866
Ofcourse, that is why we should fix it, but we can't fix it, because we are hard workers.
>>
>>72382901

Yeah, a lot more money.

I'm Ok with living modestly. I'm used to it. And it will be enough to earn more than anyone from my family ever has.

I don't want to live in the US anymore. Maybe if Trump MAGA I'll reconsider.
>>
>>72381463

The term 'racism' has been commandeered and reappropriated so many times that it's lost any relevance or meaning (as if it had any to begin with).
At this point, it's like publicly yelling, 'FUCK', in that it only serves to be provocative and distracting.
The silver lining is that anyone who employs it unironically is outing themselves as being disingenuous to serious, meaningful debate, and deserving of humiliation and shunning.
>>
>>72382949
>without admitting any wrongdoing?
I fail to see how that means he didn't do anything wrong. Like, fuck, is OJ innocent because he got off?

>Seems like if you're in the rental business long enough you're bound to get a Fair Housing Act suit sooner or later, regardless of whether actual racial discrimination took place.
I'll have to take your word on that, but, again, does that mean he never did anything wrong?

Multiple employees of his testified to the fact that they were instructed to basically not permit nonwhites to rent. The Department of Justice verified using black/white "secret shoppers" so to speak who got differing answers on available vacancies. The evidence strongly suggested that it was a thing. You're being intellectual dishonest if you want to pretend like it didn't. But OK.

Of course he didn't admit wrongdoing, narcissists tend not to.
>>
>>72381463
>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

What do you think he means by this anon?

Which ones are "good people" and which ones have "lots of problems"?
>>
>>72384154
Criminals and rapists aren't any specific color.
White Mexicans rape and murder and sell drugs too.
>>
>>72384448
this
>>
>>72384448
You didn't actually answer the question.

Trump is a smart guy and that was his announcement speech, so we should assume every word in his speech was carefully chosen for maximum effect. He said exactly what he meant to say... so what DID he mean by that?
>>
>>72383760
oh god is that true?
cuz of all that retarded burger shilling i was sure he really was not a racist.
god i think i actually like him now.
>>
>>72381612
/thread
>>
>>72386770
He meant that the people who come over illegally are criminals, just by goddamn virtue of coming here illegally -- y'know, breaking the law makes one a criminal; get it?
>>
>>72387013
hey, cool proxy
>>
>>72384448
>>72385320

>criminals and rapists aren't any specific color

Wow, complete bullshit. Black and brown people commit the overwhelming majority of violent crimes in the US.
>>
>>72386770
he meant that there's a large statistic of illegal immigrants committing crimes in the US and a not-so-large statistic of illegal immigrants doing great things once they're here
>>
>>72381612
I just did, he lost his shit. I thought we were gonna end up fighting. It was hilarious. All he kept saying was ,"nahh he has said racist shot, and he's attacking Muslims now too"
>>
>>72387779
its not a proxy, faggot.
chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie, jeszcze jakis dowod chcesz kolego? polszczyzna moja tnie i chrzesci albowiem jestem polak z dziada pradziada.
>>
>>72387954
that is...so unfounded.

White people commit 60% of the violent crimes in the US. what the fuck is your source?
>>
>>72388149
Hey dude your keyboards fukin up
>>
>>72388149
I can use google translate, too, słup palaczem
>>
>>72381463
>calling someone a racist

After 8 years of "racist" being practically every other word in American discourse, I doubt anyone takes the word seriously anymore.
>>
>>72388826
except its not google translate, nigger.
i bet it cant even handle the sentence i wrote correctly let me check
>>72388783
im just not used ot writing polish diacritic signs, its faster without it ążźćę
>>
>>72388621
But also make up 60% if the population
Black crime 29% Black population 13%
> you can do math
>>
>>72381463
It's dog whistle politics
>>
>>72388981
except he cant, he is a nigger.
>>
>>72388621

>chastise someone else for making claims without a source

>make a claim without a source

Takes a special kind of retard....
>>
File: silver-datalab-unhomicide-2.png (53 KB, 575x1220) Image search: [Google]
silver-datalab-unhomicide-2.png
53 KB, 575x1220
>>72388621
>>
>>72381463

I always gaze in wide wonder at how fucking humorless memes made by liberals are. Jesus.
>>
>>72388970
>chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie, jeszcze jakis dowod chcesz kolego? polszczyzna moja tnie i chrzesci albowiem jestem polak z dziada pradziada.
google translate effect is simply brilliant
>beetle sounds in the reeds, still some evidence you want, buddy? polszczyzna my cuts and Christians because I am pole of my forefathers.
and the correct translations would be
beetle sounds in the reeds (its a famous polish tonguebreaker), do you require further proofs, buddy? my polish cuts and clashes, for i am a pole since my fathers grandfathers ( another polish saying, im actually not sure how to translate it)
>>
>>72389059

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/sally-kohn/sally-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/
>>
>>72387678
Okay, but then which ones are "good people" if they are all criminals?

>>72387975
Which ones are committing crimes and which ones are doing great things? I'll give you a hint:
>>72387954
>>72388981
>>72389100
>>
>>72389485
wow youre one stupid nigger arent you?
you didnt even read that article
>>
>>72389755
it says NOT 69%, but 60.something%

or did you not read it...?
>>
>>72388970
if you're really Polish, why didn't you get my FANTASTIC joke >>72388826 ??
>>
>>72390281
>whites (including hispanics)
>(including hispanics)
>hispanics
>white
>>
>>72390417
you mean pole translated as słup?
yeah ha ha very funny
>>
>>72384154
>What do you think he means by this anon?
I think he means what he fucking said. The people with lots of problems bring drugs, crime, and rape. Oh, and murder. Don't forget all the murders the illegals commit.

>Which ones are "good people"
The ones that don't break our laws.
>which ones have "lots of problems"?
The ones that do.
>>
File: 1461440959306.jpg (25 KB, 421x347) Image search: [Google]
1461440959306.jpg
25 KB, 421x347
>>72389736
cherrypicking isn't the same as arguing
>>
The problem is that his language, tactics, and support all come from racism. He skirts the line by never going full 'shoot minorities' racist but he's certainly trying to get the vote from the people who are. At which point one has to wonder what the difference is.
>>
>>72390803
>The ones that don't break our laws.
Being an illegal immigrant is illegal, so that can't actually be what he meant. It also can't be "ones that don't break ADDITIONAL laws", because the vast VAST majority of illegal immigrants don't actually break laws. So, what did he mean? Which ones are the good ones?
>>
>>72392626
All illegals are criminals, true. Which is why they have to be deported.

Also, your second statement is factually untrue. The VAST majority of illegals commit loads of other crime, starting with all manner of welfare and tax fraud. So what did he mean? It's clear from his statement that he meant those who are "good people" are those who are not committing the specific offenses he enumerated.

Of course, that makes Trump a softie on illegals. That's what people don't understand. He's for the wall and deportation, but also for touchback because some illegals are "good."
>>
>>72382525
back in the day, blacks in the area lowered your property value. any good businessman would've done what he done, even black ones
>>
>>72393513
>back in the day
it still holds true no?
>>
>>72393697
i don't think its anywhere near as bad as it was in the 70s
>>
>>72393829
ah yes, years of jewish lies do that to people.
look back at what you were america, and then look at what you became, it saddens me deeply, you used to be truly the land fo the free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO-v2yxvQ6U
>>
Mexicans are La Raza. They are racism incarnate.

BUILD WALL
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.