[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is feminism the ultimate red pill to feminists? Most of us here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: red-pill_matrix_1.jpg (43 KB, 709x532) Image search: [Google]
red-pill_matrix_1.jpg
43 KB, 709x532
Is feminism the ultimate red pill to feminists?

Most of us here have taken the red pill and have grown in a certain way in which we will never come out on the other side again. But for feminists isn't this the case too? To us they will always be raucous, irrational, exaggerated, while to them we will always be entrenched in the patriarchy. Both sides believe the other has yet to wake up to God's ultimate truth.

Is this the dividing point of the West? Is this the moment when we forever go our own ways? Is this going to lead to civil war?
>>
>>72381228
Bump
>>
>>72381228
I think reading annoying red pill shit like this is gradually blue-pilling me
>>
>>72381669
It's just a metaphor that works in these times
>>
File: 1461389377119.jpg (830 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461389377119.jpg
830 KB, 1920x1080
>>72381228
There is a culture war going on right now.
We are on one side
They are on another
Will we kill anyone? I doubt it but some of us may kill their more violent members if it gets out of hand.
This is not a us vs them,not is this new. We are an ideology just like they are,and we have enemy's just like any ideology.
>>
>>72382959
>culture war

I understand that that's exactly what this is, but what a ridiculous term! Cultures are different and we are still fighting over them. It's insane.
>>
I was in a group with a friend and some girls and I said to everyone I support Trump. Then my friend, who is still blue pilled, acted all disgusted really just to pander to the girls who you could have assumed were SJWs. But it turned out all of them love Trump.
>>
File: 1461523947501.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461523947501.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1920
>>72383079
There are only 3 ways to stop fighting.
Kill all other cultures and ideologys in a mass genocide,segregate each one into their own country and keep any ideas from spreading excomunicating those of wrong think,or become a single culture by indoctrination.
The 3rd is happening right now known as multiculturalism. All of the "bad parts"will be removed,and all of thee "good parts" may stay.
>>
>>72383510
Kek he must feel like a pussy.
>>
File: Top Gun Anthony Edwards.png (196 KB, 333x317) Image search: [Google]
Top Gun Anthony Edwards.png
196 KB, 333x317
>>72381228

I don't do pills.

Faggot kids.
>>
>>72382959

You can't call it a culture war when it's within our own culture. This is a serious issue between the genders and we have to solve it before we just don't exist anymore. It's so fucking obvious that our political leaders want to fuck up our white hegemony by making us hate each other, and we are too damn stupid to take a step back and say "wait a second, why do I think that the one thing that all my ancestors were biologically driven toward is shit, and why does it think I am shit too?"

Feminism isn't the red pill because the red pill is the pursuit of TRUTH. Feminism is a gigantic lie built ontop a mountain of other lies, and it will destroy us if we don't stop it.
>>
>pol saying big words about bullshit again

no one is ever going to go to a yugo style civil war about this, its a meme, an internet meme, a hot new thing is coming in the next year or two and people are going to forget all about.. feminism and other useless bullshit things

useless and bullshit things being all things which are in no way related to survival, or resources impacting quality of life

red pill bedroom nazi faggots are too comfortable in their chairs to ever grab a 20kg machine gun and a backpack full of land mines and mine throwers and so on and start encircling feminists at night, same goes for feminists, those useless cunts are too comfortable as well, so no one is ever going to give a shit enough to actually do anything

internet shitposting is not equal to paramilitary formations marching under flags into enemy majority territories and killing everything, so there's no need for drama
>>
File: 1461389134457.jpg (92 KB, 1217x800) Image search: [Google]
1461389134457.jpg
92 KB, 1217x800
>>72383789
There is more problems than just feminism,but feminism is cancer and we are the radiation that caused it and will destroy it leaving a new stronger cancer to inevitably grow in its place. This fight will never end as long as we have free will. Some will refuse to follow the will of others bringing the cycle around again.
>>
>>72383573
I'm thinking the segregation will occur in the end. You could be right on the third but honestly it's hard to imagine a world where this shit isn't relevant
>>
>>72381228
Maybe for women but nothing actually red pilled me harder than feminism. I called myself one when I still believed the it is about equality meme, decided to actually take a gender studies class and came out a solid anti feminist. Then naturally I drifted here.
>>
>>72384312
Fuck you m8. This goes far past the internet. I know there is more to be concerned about in this world but social justice is paving the way for those bad things. Our opinion is held by esteemed scholars
>>
>>72381228
Feminism is the red pill for ooglies who will never get the men that make them feel tingly in the naughty places.

They may as well become ultra bitches because they aren't getting any prettier.
>>
>>72381228
Na I know two girls who a few years ago were talking about feminism almost nonstop. As I became red-pilled I started slowly and subtly red-pilling them. By mid 2014 they stopped spouting feminism. At this point they hate feminists almost as much as I do.
>>
File: 1461382346617.jpg (620 KB, 1909x1185) Image search: [Google]
1461382346617.jpg
620 KB, 1909x1185
>>72384387
The people that are fighting multicultural want segregation or destruction and there is no right or wrong in this the only thing that is clear is our way will cause more violence in the short term and we do not want to be one with everyone it is against human nature
>>
>>72384889
Yeah, agreed. Liberals don't like to admit this but they have ideas very similar to Christians of old. NRx calls this 'church' the Cathedral
>>
>>72384533
>implying implications
oh yeah? are people asking their grandmas to make them a balaklava than? did you try to find those old dusty soviet manuals on how to build your own machine gun? are your backpack and boots ready?

if not, than its nothing serious, just another meaningless internet drama and probably no entire city is going to die, all is well, pipe the fuck down, dont give yourself a heart attack over it, there's another one just like it coming next week, and than next week, and than next week after that

its 100% meaningless
>>
>>72385091
I mean I guess you make a point but why are you being so hostile? Is Serbia really that shitty to where ideas can't even be discussed and resisted?
>>
File: 1372797302786.jpg (61 KB, 331x492) Image search: [Google]
1372797302786.jpg
61 KB, 331x492
>>72385171
try and resist when you are killed, go ahead
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.