[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I want all the perks of maternity leave without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Screenshot_20160428-211558~01.png (909 KB, 1440x1937) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-211558~01.png
909 KB, 1440x1937
http://nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/

I cannot believe this shit is real. Does /pol/ think women are entitled to a MEternity leave?

Article text to follow.
>>
>>72380482
I think she forgot to wear her glasses.
>>
>>72380482
Meghann Foye, 38, was jealous of co-workers clocking out for maternity leave, and decided she needed a break of her own. Here, the author of the novel “Meternity” (Mira, out now), tells The Post’sAnna Davieswhy she believes every woman deserves mandated “me time.”

I was 31 years old in 2009, and I loved my career. As an editor at a popular magazine, I got to work on big stories, attend cool events, and meet famous celebs all the time.

And yet, after 10 years of working in a job where I was always on deadline, I couldn’t help but feel envious when parents on staff left the office at 6 p.m. to tend to their children, while it was assumed co-workers without kids would stay behind to pick up the slack.

“You know, I need a maternity leave!” I told one of my pregnant friends. She laughed, and we spent the afternoon plotting my escape from my 10-hour days, fake baby bump and all.

Of course, that didn’t happen. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to believe in the value of a “meternity” leave — which is, to me, a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs.
>>
Sounds like she's more deserving of eternity leave.
>>
What do women who have kids and have taken maternity leave think of this stuff
>>
>>72380482
Of course she's fat.
>>
>>72380482
im gonna have an aneurysm one of these days from reading this shit off /pol/
>>
>>72380682
Large numbers of American women honestly just need to die.
>>
>>72380701
noice
>>
>>72380482
IRL news b8posting is getting pretty elite. Problem is I'm not even mad anymore about it.
>>
>>72380482

>i want to be paid and not have to do a lick of work

and this is why women are a joke in society
>>
Maternity leave exist so we can have a higher population. This whale dosen't put new life into the world. Fuck her.
>>
>>72380682
>what are holidays
If she wants maternity leave so badly she shouldve reflected on her life 10 years ago and decided to settle down and have children
>>
>>72380682
For women who follow a “traditional” path, this pause often naturally comes in your late 20s or early 30s, when a wedding, pregnancy and babies means that your personal life takes center stage. But for those who end up on the “other” path, that socially mandated time and space for self-reflection may never come.

When I graduated from college in the early 2000s, I enjoyed the same unspoken expectation shared among my fellow Gen-Xers: If you poured your heart and soul into your career, you would eventually get to a director level and have the flexibility, paycheck and assistants beneath you to begin to create a work-life balance. Then the 2008 recession hit, and people were lucky to have jobs at all. Assistants and perks disappeared across industries, and I felt like the cultural expectation was that we should now be tethered to our desks and our smartphones.

It seemed that parenthood was the only path that provided a modicum of flexibility. There’s something about saying “I need to go pick up my child” as a reason to leave the office on time that has far more gravitas than, say, “My best friend just got ghosted by her OkCupid date and needs a margarita” — but both sides are valid.

And as I watched my friends take their real maternity leaves, I saw that spending three months detached from their desks made them much more sure of themselves. One friend made the decision to leave her corporate career to create her own business; another decided to switch industries. From the outside, it seemed like those few weeks of them shifting their focus to something other than their jobs gave them a whole new lens through which to see their lives.
>>
>>72380482

Do people not read the actual article anymore?

She makes some really great points about how unfair it is that people with children get a set schedule and get to leave exactly at certain times, while it is unwritten that people without children should pick up the slack.
>>
>>72380682
Sounds like she wants a vacation. After ten years of banking days, she could afford to take a while off, so she should.
Unless, you know, she didn't bank them and used them as soon as she got them. Man, that would be embarrassing.
>>
>>72380682
>im a hard worker
>we spent the afternoon plotting my escape from my 10-hour days, fake baby bump and all
>>
>>72380988
As for me, I did eventually give notice at my job and take a “meternity” of my own. I may not have been changing diapers, but I grappled with self-doubt for the year and a half that I spent away from the corporate world. And I grieved the loss of my dad, who had just died after a long illness. But a “meternity” done right should be challenging. It should be about digging into your whole life and emerging from it more confident in who you are.

It also gave me the opportunity to help someone achieve their “meternity” dreams — even if that person was a fictional character. My first novel, “Meternity,” was just released, and is about a woman who fakes a pregnancy and discovers some hard truths about what it’s really like to “have it all.”

Ultimately, what I learned from my own “meternity” leave is that any pressure I felt to stay late at the office wasn’t coming from the parents on staff. It was coming from myself. Coming back to a new position, I realized I didn’t need an “excuse” to leave on time. And that’s what I would love the take-away for my book to be: Work-life balance is tough for everyone, and it happens most when parents and nonparents support and don’t judge each other.

I want kids in the future, and I might still take a traditional maternity leave. I might not. But either way, I’m happy my “meternity” taught me to live on my own terms and advocate what works for me.

(END)
>>
>>72380682
>>72380988
Hey man, I know you're fresh off the boat from Reddit, but just use Pastebin. Will make your life a lot easier.
>>
>>72381000
THAN MAKE CHILDREN BITCH

THAT'S HOW SOCIETY SURVIVES, BY MAKING MORE KIDS. These child free people will destroy the west.
>>
>>72380482
I fucking hate western women.
>>
>>72381096
What is this, /g/?
>>
File: 1386828276504.jpg (345 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
1386828276504.jpg
345 KB, 599x846
>working at all
>>
>>72380988
>there's more flexibility as a parent
>picking up your child from school is the same as drinking with your friend who got stood up on an anonymous date from a meme website
Fuck it, I've had enough of this thread
>>
>>72381031
Some jobs don't allow you to bank vacation days. They will wipe them away at the end of each year if you don't use them.

I know this, because it's what happens at my workplace. It's shitty as fuck and I eagerly await the day something better opens up.
>>
>>72380482
oh look another fat entitled 'working' woman whose uterus and eggs are all dried up so now she has to lash out at women who fulfill their biological purpose. Anyone whose ever been home with a new mother on maternity leave knows that it's just a 100% fucking party and vacation. It's not like they bleed from their torn apart vagina the whole fucking time while also getting barely any sleep for weeks on end. She can have a Meternity leave when men get a menternity leave
>>
File: 1456023235236.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456023235236.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>72381000
Spotted the Berniefag.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
For a second, I thought that perhaps killing all leftists wasn't a good idea. Thanks for reminding me that it totally is, OP.
>>
>>72380482
What a dumb bitch, as if maternity leave is "me time" Anyone who has had a child knows how disgustingly tiring and frustrating it is to look after them when they are newborns.

Just another fat entitled heffer looking for another holiday. Probably the type of bitch who calls in sick when she is having her period.

CUNT
>>
File: 3275-468x-spidey_resize_3.jpg (218 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
3275-468x-spidey_resize_3.jpg
218 KB, 468x351
It is fiction dumbass. She clearly states she didn't really do it. Instead she wrote a dumb novel.

No employer would do this.
>>
>>72381000
If it's closing time then fucking leave. If you aren't meeting your deadlines then you have a time management/expectations management issue. You wanted to work in a man's world lady guess what, you don't get maternity leave.
>>
>>72381000

cool, meanwhile men work twice as hard and never get a day off.
>>
>>72380482
The longer they keep it up they will eventually lose their rights

People will catch on to their bullshit and will eventually fight back
I'm actually surprised there isn't a worldwide revolution happening
>>
>>72380482
From the article:
>Women are bad at putting ourselves first.

Really? It seems that is all they do these days.
>>
>>72381000
Because they aren't contributing more cogs to the societal machine. They will grind away to nothing to be replaced by nothing.

Fuck them.
>>
>>72381000
>Getting drunk with your friend is the same exact importance as making sure your child isn't left behind 4 hours at the school parking lot

Fuck off, landwhale. I feel no pity for you. Learn coding, work on websites at home and eat more Doritos if you hate going to the office so much.
>>
>>72380682
>and we spent the afternoon plotting my escape from my 10-hour days, fake baby bump and all.
>10 years of working in a job where I was always on deadline
kekeroo, fat lazy bitch can't even stay consistent for a couple of lines.
>>
>>72381054
I'm back because
>I want kids in the future
YOURE THIRTY FUCKING ONE YOU CANT HAVE KIDS YOU DRYED UP CUNT YOU MISSED THE BOAT AND NO MAN WANTS YOU YOULL PROBABLY SHIT OUT SOME FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME TWAT YOU FUCKING CUNT I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72380482
Fucking stupid fat cunt. I fucking hate them. I hate them all. Feminists. Fat fucks. Childless women over 30.
DAY OF THE ROPE NOW
>>
File: 1461705280998.png (310 KB, 478x258) Image search: [Google]
1461705280998.png
310 KB, 478x258
>>72380482
you give them an inch...
>>
the only reflecting time they should get is between contractions.
>>
If any man unironically works harder so a woman can raise another man's kids he is a cuckold.
>>
>>72381427

That is your choosing. Don't work "twice as hard" and then blame everyone because you do.
>>
>>72380482
>One bitch says something dumb
>Everyone, including other women call her out
>/pol/ #yesallwomen

http://www.glamour.com/story/stop-with-me-ternity-maternity-leave-is-anything-but-a-sabbatical
>>
>>72381456
it's coming. men gave them the vote and we'll take it away. they can huff and puff and get back in the kitchen.
>>
>>72381000
Completely unrelated concept being used as a stepping stone to allow this woman to have months of paid leave because she feels like she deserves it. Any worker who consistently left work early with their job undone would be let go because they are an unreliable worker. Any company that chose not to do so would be overtaken by companies filled with reliable workers.
>>
>>72380682
>that allows women and,
>to a lesser degree, men

Jesus "Second class citizen" anyone?
>>
>remove women from the workforce
>those that have menstral cycles need to be diagnosed as mentally disabled
>give them mental disability benefits with foods stamps and they are out of the way of real progress.
>>
>>72381488
>1488
>>
File: donald-trump-youre-fired.jpg (32 KB, 430x322) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-youre-fired.jpg
32 KB, 430x322
>>72380482

I own a couple of small business. I'm not rich, but I am well off.

And I have purged literally ALL women, niggers, desert people of all kinds, and people with any manner of brown skin from my ranks.

My business ONLY employs white European descended males, white male slavs, white male east asians (Japan, SKorea, China), and Vietnamese men.

Each company has two receptionists. They are women, hot as fuck, and must be younger than 23. I fire them around their 24th birthday for someone younger and hotter. They should be married by then anyways, not at the fucking club blowing lines and getting railed by coons.

So white men, what should you learn from me? Start your own business and start fucking shoah'ing women from employment. If you get big enough to attract the gov't or SJW crowd, you'll have enough money to buy politicians and start changing the laws back in our favor.

Or you could just continue to be a stupid, fat, useless, NEET who will meet the rope on The Day of the Rope (coming soon to an area near you!)
>>
>Fat, middle-aged feminist wants all the perks and none of the responsibility

Hardly surprising.
>>
File: Rage of Hades.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Rage of Hades.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>72380482
>Of course, that didn’t happen. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to believe in the value of a “meternity” leave — which is, to me, a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs.Of course, that didn’t happen. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to believe in the value of a “meternity” leave — which is, to me, a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs.
>and, to a lesser degree, men
What a sexist cunt, thinking men dont want to live the NEET life
>>
File: 1406856649397.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406856649397.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>>72380682
>http://nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/
It never occurred to self-entitled cunt that this is what men have felt for a long time. Of course men now are entitled to paternity leave but that's only a fraction of what women get. Fuck her. I'm actually going to send this to women I know who've had kids and see what they say.
>>
File: hitler dubs.png (119 KB, 297x430) Image search: [Google]
hitler dubs.png
119 KB, 297x430
>>72381904
Fat landwhale cunts can't handle the furher.
>>
>>72380701
ayy

But seriously, women are a cancer.
>>
>>72380482
Wait for trannies to want the same thing.
>>
>>72380482
>BUT MUH WAGE GAP IS CLEARLY CAUSED BY OPPRESHION
>>
>>72381361
It's not as bad as people make it out to be, mothers extremely over exaggerate what they do.
>>72381374
She quit instead.
>>
>>72381000
If this bitch wants a set schedule and to leave at a certain time she should try construction. That's hard work though, something she clearly isn't interested in.
>>
>>72381947
And stay under 50 employees. Many of these government mandated benefits only apply to businesses over that size. If you're growing larger, find a way to split the company into multiple legal entities separate from each other so you stay under the fifty employee limit. If that's not possible, it's time to sell the business and start a new one from scratch.
>>
>>72380482
>>72380482
Bitch needs to save up her PTO instead of bitching about being a loveless, childless failure. Maybe on her sex tour of self reflection in the Caribbean she can find some dumb Rasta who wants a US Citizenship in exchange for having to tolerate being with her long enough to give her a child.

Also, if 10 hour days of sitting on your ass reading shitty feminist drivel and correcting spelling mistakes is too much she should just transfer to HR, at least there you can just hit deny on every request until you feel better.
>>
>>72381054
>I want the same maternity benefits
>year and a half away
>Maternity leave is 12 weeks
>year and a half away
>I want the same benefits
>>
>>72381000
>It's unwritten
No, your hours are written and you know your times. I show up on time, and I leave on time. I only stay if I want more money.

If you're giving your boss an excuse for leaving on time, you're in the wrong industry.
>>
>>72380701
Platinum post

Entitled spinsters should be gassed.
>>
>>72382353
It's spelled “meternity”
>>
File: 1434595348662.png (53 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1434595348662.png
53 KB, 212x218
>>72380482

I bet she's complained about the "gender wage gap" too

>equal rights
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>72380482
How sway
>>
>>72380482
I CAN'T BELIEVE WOMEN ARE STILL PAID LESS THAN MEN
>>
>>72380482
>a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men
Feminism is all about equality, guys.
>>
>>72382355
Most professional jobs are salaries, not hourly wages.

Secondly, actual professional jobs don't have a written work schedule.
>>
I think she kind of has a point.
In the end women on maternity leave get rewarded by the employer for hurting the employer.
It's like smoke breaks.
Why should somebody who doesn't smoke get punished by not being able to have little breaks here and there?
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 420x350
>>72380482
Wants maternity leave without having kids
>large, self absorbed
>doesn't have kids
>wants to shit all over other women who have kids
>I am entitled

When does this meme end!???
>>
>>72382729
>Professional
Profession is simply something you're paid for. If I were a cashier and being paid, I'd be a professional cashier, at my job.

Your sentence doesn't make sense and is linking words that imply each other.
>>
>>72382204

Excellent advice and spot on!
>>
feminists should be lined up for the firing squad
>>
>>72380682
>jealous of co-workers clocking out for maternity leave

more like butthurt she couldnt find some dumb fuck to fill her sweaty cum hole with spunk
>>
>>72380482
This is what's wrong with american women. When I was a boss I rarely hired women because:
>they call out more than men
>they create problems and drama in the work place
>they are always the first to sue or try to push a sexual harassment charge over bullshit
>they are lazy in general (not all but most of them)
>they show up late to work often
>they take maternity leave
>they get emotional and cry over everything
>they can't lift as much as a man

Honestly they are a pain in the ass in most circumstances. American women are so entitled it's out of control, lest we forget the 1950s housewife that took care of the family and didn't have to shit up the workplace and scream for equality CONSTANTLY even though they are currently equal to men for what they are worth. There's a reason they get paid less than men, and that's because they aren't worth as much.
>>
File: do_not_save.jpg (144 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
do_not_save.jpg
144 KB, 680x962
>>72381360
Happens to me every now and again too.
>>
>>72383062
>This is what's wrong with american women

This is what's wrong with the western world!

You wouldn't see someone from China acting like this. They're like robots
>>
>>72381689
I don't see how this is any different to gay marriage desu senpai. Approve one but not the other. Feminism, not even once.
>>
>>72381000
PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN ARE SUPERIOR TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHILDREN
>>
>>72382892
God damn it Germany stop being a fucking idiot.
She wants the benefit of anothers situation without the circumstance that warrants it. You want the time off given to women whom have children to look after? Have some kids. You don't want kids? Then you don't need time off as they do, do you?
Oh, you want some me time? Then use your vacation days.
Most mothers aren't going home to sip mimosas and have me time, they're taking time off of their jobs work to go home to a different type of work.
>>
>>72383001

A cashier isn't professional employment.

You seem to think anyone who has a job works in a professional setting. They don't, hence the necessary term "professional", as it specifically designates a higher level of employment.
>>
>>72381394
>confirmed for having never worked a real job in his life

When women get knocked up and leave all the men left in the office now have to do their work in addition to their own.

Generally, this isn't much, since most women don't actually do shit and just exist to suck up benefits and keep the Federal Jew out of your ass with bullshit "discrimination" lawsuits, but when 30% of your workforce are preparing to shit out Jamal's child consistently, every year, you don't get the option to Union the fuck out and just go home.
>>
>>72383455
>Wendy's chef
>$130,000/yr
>3.5inch cock
>>
>>72380482
We have this already

It's called a sabbatical
>>
>>72380718
she's a cunt and makes us all look bad
>>
>Here, the author of the novel “Meternity” (Mira, out now), tells The Post’s Anna Davies why she believes every woman deserves mandated “me time.”
>every woman

She doesn't even hide that this isn't a "People without kids have to pick the slack" thing.
>>
>>72383679
I love that there are moms on /pol/
>>
>>72380682
>to a lesser degree, men
They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Does anyone know if this bitch is Jewish?
>>
File: nazi.jpg (27 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
27 KB, 500x276
>>72380701
GG Please take this, /pol/s highest honor.
>>
>>72383218
Yah thats certainly true. Western women are so used to being special that they expect it everywhere they go. Even in the work place where they are supposed to be equal. I have heard my own family members say things like, oh i dont do that I make the men do that part of the job; its too dirty and the box is too heavy. In the job description it clearly said you had to be able to lift 40 pounds, if anything thats workplace discrimination.
>>
>>72382892
Maternity leave is a way so that having children to benefit a society as a whole doesn't negatively impact someone's career. It doesn't make sense if people who are not having children to benefit society get maternity leave.
>>
>>72384211
Also Maternity leave isn't "me" time. It's literally spending the entire day catering and monitors an infant.
What this lazy bitch is looking for is vacation time.
>>
>>72382729
This. I work from home and play dota half the time. I get my work done every day by 2pm normally. Get a 75k salary, and I am contracted on a yearly basis so I can also write stuff off.
>>
File: rage.gif (581 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
581 KB, 500x375
>>72380482
THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING WOMEN TO THE WORKFORCE FEMINISM YOU WERE ALWAYS A FORCE FOR GOOD AND NOT JUST FROM THE 3RD WAVE AND FOWARD

HERE WOMAN LET ME PAY FOR YOUR VACATION AND DO YOUR SHARE OF WORK
>>
Does she think that the time women take off after having a kid is all getting up at 10 am, having brunch and a mimosa, then reading a book and having an afternoon nap? The whole "self reflection" thing is bullshit because it doesn't happen. You've got a little you that can't do anything for itself so you have to take care of its every need 24/7. New parents don't even get any sleep. I've heard people coming off of maternity leave saying that they're glad to be back at work.
>>
>>72380482
This is just the white woman's version of gibs me dat. They really are as bad as niggers.
>>
>>72380682
> mandated me time
> sabbatical-like break where I can focus on other things
> no kids

What other things are you going to focus on, you fat cunt? Let's just admit that women don't like work and don't want to work jobs at all.

Every woman I've ever known complains constantly about having to do the easiest tasks at work. Bitch, moan and complain about work for hours per day. Just stop working and let's go back to the natural order.

We have 100,000 years of men working and women having children. Feminism will not change that.
>>
>>72380973
or fuck i bet they would even give maternity if she adopted a kid.

She just wants more vacation days not maternity leave
>>
>>72380701
Dank
>>
>>72382729
Nigga Im newspaper reporter and Im hourly..clocking 60 hour weeks but recording 40.

She is literally throwing a fit over something the majority of people deal with.
>>
I agree with her on this one. Americans should get more vacation. Fuck our employers.
>>
>>72385234
>GIBS ME DAT!
>GIBS!!!
>>
I worked in an office for a few years and was the only male employee there. The women were always going on about how all these men were going to take their jobs. I got sick of their shit and left.

Yet if a male only business was made to hire female employees, the business would have to be 90%female 10%male or it wouldn't be equal.

Why the double standard???
>>
>>72381427
catholic fag here I took paternity leave all the time because my life was the breadwinner as a professor
>>
>>72380482
please post archives or something, dont give these cunts any clicks
>>
>>72380701
Underrated.
>>
>>72380701
i came
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 443x332
>>72380812
This
>>
>>72380482
sure. but she must tie her tubes.
>>
>>72383679

Hi mom
>>
I'm going to start taking smeke breaks. They're just like smoke breaks, except I don't smoke.
>>
I want to fuck a grill to get xmas time off, but have nothing to do with the kid
>>
>>72386547
thats actually a little more legitimate. Although smokers should either take that time out of their lunch or leave later. Other people shouldent take breaks to compete to be the laziest.
>>
>>72380701
I hope you are a Boer.

No kaffir could come up with something that great.

And Anglos are cucks.
>>
>>72386547
Start smoking then.
>>
File: 1450106428121.jpg (247 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450106428121.jpg
247 KB, 1280x960
>>72380682
>to a lesser degree, men
>to a lesser degree, men
>to a lesser degree, men
>to a lesser degree, men
>>
>>72381054
>Bait title
>Shitty message of "gotta relax and like, be happy gurl
Shit article, shit thread.
>>
>>72381597
Wait isn't one of these a man?

Also go Cruz.
>>
>>72381947
Kek'd hard at this one
>>
>>72380482
>can't_wake_up.png
>>
>>72381284
This. Is this grown woman honestly so blind to the world that she thinks having a newborn is, in any way, "me" time? The new moms didn't change jobs after maternity leave because they found themselves. They chose new careers that better facilitated being a parent.

This fat cunt thinks having a baby is like adopting a puppy. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.
>>
>>72382187
You have no fucking clue what having a newborn is like. Literally laying in their crib alone can kill them. It takes a massive amount of effort to make an infant thrive.
>>
>>72380482
>fat
>white
>no kids

Looks like what she really needs is some black cock.
>>
>>72380482
>I want all the perks of maternity leave without having any kids
this wasnt even hyperbole

wtf
>>
>>72381597

>That Misandry Mouth.

Glasses and hair aside, why do they all have that mouth?
>>
>>72382892
Having children is a necessary and positive contribution to society as a whole. Your business won't do very well if the human race goes extinct because they didn't wanna lose their jobs after having kids.
>>
>>72380682
So I'm sure she thinks men deserve this also.
>>
File: wacky.jpg (89 KB, 1167x1140) Image search: [Google]
wacky.jpg
89 KB, 1167x1140
>>72380701
done in one, SA, done in one
>>
>>72381000
But it's not unfair, it would be unfair if they didn't have children.

But guess what? They do, and you don't.
Nothing unfair about it. What would be unfair is giving maternity leave to people with no children, that would be unfair.
>>
>>72380674

underrated
>>
File: mac wink.gif (1016 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
mac wink.gif
1016 KB, 500x368
>>72380701
god bless
>>
>>72387924
9 year olds are having kids... It's not hard to make sure one doesn't die
>>
I bet she'll still be bitching about muh wage gap!
>>
>>72388830
underageb&

thats because they get their parents to take care of the kid for them while theyre out on the cock caursel having anotherone
>>
>Wife is having a child
>Government screwing around about her Maternity leave

Is it because we are white?
>>
>>72382892
Maternity leave is supposed to function as a retainer for good, hard to replace staff. It wasn't meant to be a human right.
>>
>>72380482
That's called a sabbatical, and they are typically earned after 10 years of loyal service to a company.
>>
>>72385060
Why are you cucking yourself out of 50% of your pay per week?
>>
>>72380682
>that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men

>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE FEMINISM ITS ABOUT EQUALITY IF YOU SAY YOU AREN"T A FEMINIST YOU ARE A SEXIST WOMYN ARE JUST MORE EQUAL

Fucking CUNT
>>
File: Bantz.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
Bantz.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>72380701
>>
>>72380482
I want to literally not do anything and make over 200k per year at the same time.
>>
Lets just give everyone all the benefits, why the fuck not?
>>
I don't believe for a second that this bitch did 10 hours of work a day.
>>
>>72384345
What difference does that make to the business? Either you are doing work for the business or you're not. She framed it in a retarded way but when it comes down to it, the business cares about how much you can contribute to them making a profit. Raising a kid is outside of their scope.
>>
File: 1454301354257.jpg (16 KB, 275x279) Image search: [Google]
1454301354257.jpg
16 KB, 275x279
>>72381000
>how unfair it is that people with children get a set schedule and get to leave exactly at certain times, while it is unwritten that people without children should pick up the slack.
Perhaps she should have children then. You know, the thing that women are supposed to be doing.
>>
>>72385060
If you're expected to be hourly and not a salaried employee yet have are forced by management to underclock hours for what is a normal workload then you can sue the everloving fuck out of them. Catalogue it, watch the time amount on reporting it for civil cases, and then blast the fucks.
>>
>>72380674
Fpbp
>>
>>72380482
Uh sorry but maternity leave is in no way "me time"
>>
>>72389211
Investing in the future of society is good for business.
>>
>>72380682
And yet they cry that they deserve equal pay. Fucking lazy cunts.
>>
>>72380482
>>>72380682
> “My best friend just got ghosted by her OkCupid date and needs a margarita”

360 quickscope BITCH!
>>
>>72380682

Its called taking time off holy shit why are women so retarded
>>
>>72380482
>meternity leave
>citation needed

But seriously though, its called having a fucking holiday. Holy shit. Just fucking gas yourself.
>>
>>72380482
What is a sabatical. Jesus christ this bitch is stupid.
>>
>>72388952
Almost certainly, yes. Here in the USA if you're a minority and are denied government services they can expect the media to step in, but if you're a whitey then they know no body will care. It's all about what will get attention. Police abuse whites incredibly too for that matter, but that's not a juicy story that will start protests and bring more media coverage and viewership.
>>
>>72380682
fucking lol
>>
>>72380482
>I cannot believe this shit is real. Does /pol/ think women are entitled to a MEternity leave?

I think it went way over your head my friend.....the author was obviously implying that a MEternity leave would be genderless: men and women could enjoy a mandated time away from work to further inter-personal relations.

>we work too hard/long for personal relations
>there's nothing wrong with that idea
>>
>>72380482
>thinks maternity leave is just a vacation

Yeah raising a kid is such a cool vacation.
>>
>>72382187
You are a fucking retard. I'm a father and raising a kid is hard as fuck. And even when it's not hard, it demands your attention 100% of the time because babies are literally getting themselves into death trap situations at almost all times.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>72388295
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Their mothers were narcissistic drug addicts and they're narcissists.
>>
>>72381000
Yeah because it's so easy taking care of kids you fucking retard.
>>
>>72389915
You're simply fighting for mandatory paid vacation time.
Otherwise you're equating raising a child with having a vacation, which makes you an imbecile.
>>
>>72382892
As long as you are polite about it most bosses will give you a short break akin to a smoke break

That being said, most jobs aren't 100% busy for 8 hours straight so you probably don't need one

And to drive the point home, if you're getting all snippy about the fairness of people stepping outside to burn away their money on an addictive substance that destroys their health, most coworkers will come to hate you
>>
>>72380482
Remember, this is the kike woman mentality we are up against....
>>
>>72380482
this cunt needs a reality check
>>
She makes a good point. Why should the business be penalized in the first place because its workers are having kids? There shouldn't be maternity leave - at least not paid.
>>
>I want disability leave without losing my arm
>>
>>72389915
>to a lesser extent men

nah m8 all those male tradesman that keep her city running dont need breaks, do you have any clue how misogynist it would be if her mechanic was on Meternity leave? What if her buildings electrician was taking a sabbatical to find himself? the Misogyny i literally cant even.
>>
>>72380482
>maternity leave is a holiday
literally retarded fat pig... obviously she has never looked after a baby before... and never will
>>
>>72390574
Because people won't want to have children then

The first couple weeks of having a newborn is crucial and very busy. Taking away their pay would be a huge deterrent from having a baby
>>
>>72381117
because they won't touch you with a laser pointer?
>>
>>72390835
That's a good thing. Fewer poors would have children, which means fewer gibsmedats.
>>
>>72380988

>picking up your kid = getting drunk with my fellow spinster

This is why those of us with kids look at those without like they are idiotic children
>>
File: 1352653911620.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1352653911620.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>72380482

People know that they're in a culture of collapse. They're trying to take whatever they can get.

It's the white equivalent of black store looting. Blacks loot stores for material goods, whites try to loot their system for benefits and perks.
>>
File: kekk.png (251 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
kekk.png
251 KB, 346x427
>>72380701
Jesus that was amazing
>>
File: tantrum.jpg (163 KB, 931x1024) Image search: [Google]
tantrum.jpg
163 KB, 931x1024
She ha a point. But I would say that people who have kids have their own hell.
Fuck, the first year after having a kid (i'm male) , going to work was my resting time.
I'd rather have no vacation than have kids.
>>
>>72390983
>having a kid when you're too poor to afford childcare = comforting a friend in need

See, I can frame things too.
>>
>>7239118
"amazingly stupid" right?
>>
>>72380682

i wonder if she's jealous of waking up 4 or 5 times a night for a year and half too.
>>
>>72381000
Sorry but people that perpetuate the human race are needed.
>>
File: 1460930349501.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1460930349501.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>72380701
>>
>>72391418
this, exactly this, and more.
lifelong responsibility. and basically the end of your life as you know it.
True... having a kid you have more perks jobwise(often, not always) but it is waaaaaaay not worth it.
>>
>>72391505
why?
>>
>>72380682

>a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs.

Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>72380701
Thanks man, that made my day
>>
>>72380682
>Meghann Foye, 38, was jealous of co-workers clocking out for maternity leave
>jealous
When the opening line proves my point, the rest of the explanation is not necessarily needed. Tldr, she's a child.
>>
>>72384034
I want that :(
Too bad I have no fucking sense of humor and my responses typically kill the thread
>>
>>72390974
Most of the people in the workforce having maternity leave are whites, most of the people in the workforce are whites. You're literally saying whites should stop having kids. Fuck off kike.
>>
>>72392597
Hey, that's my thing!
>>
>>72380682
There was also a response by a man on the page the article continues on who thinks this bullshit is utterly stupid.

I know as I bought a copy of that newspaper.
>>
>>72392659
What's with all this "white's need to breed to beat other skin colors" stupidity.
Honestly.
Computers are going to take over in under 50 years. Who the fuck wants to ruin their life having kids for a racist white trashy cause?
>>
File: helter skelter.jpg (661 KB, 2048x2031) Image search: [Google]
helter skelter.jpg
661 KB, 2048x2031
>>72388295
>all three of them
Look, I've seen people around here trying to make that face a meme and I think it's bullshit.
The reason you see this expression, I think is because people trying to use these misandrist's faces for comedic purposes of course try to capture their faces with the most unpleasant expressions on them.
It is entirely possible these people have neutral resting expressions and so this is not as reliable a signal as trouble glasses and bright hair dye and should not be relied on.
>>
>>72380482
>getting this assblasted

This article is literally the equivalent of your average bait thread on /pol/. Except that the New Yorker makes money with clicks. They know very well that this is pure bullshit but you gotta get dat ad money in some way.
>>
File: 1410784540484.jpg (6 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1410784540484.jpg
6 KB, 400x300
>>72381000
>>
>>72380682
>while it was assumed co-workers without vaginas would stay behind to pick up the slack.

Fixed for real life
>>
>>72381000
But the solution is to give EVERYONE a massive break? That's fucking stupid. If anything, you should fighting to get rid of maternity leave, not expand it.

Why the fuck should a business pay for your "self actualization"?
>>
>>72380482
fire up that one meme with the 2 buttons

button 1
>women want equality

button 2
>women should get extra vacation time
>>
>>72393510
or no my bad, button 1 should say "women should get equal pay to men
>>
>>72380682
>>72380482

If I told my boss' (yes plural because I work three jobs) that I needed to not work for nine months to three years because I need some "me-time"... I wouldn't have a job anymore.

It's funny how the fat as fuck office cunt is the most self-entitled. Something doesn't add up here, she's sssooooo productive though.

The look on her face in OP's pic is so telling, like we all encounter this in our daily lives here in America at least, the super-fat, super-entitled, super-lazy office cunt. Who's only fat because they're eating more of their fair share in the first place while doing less, but insisting how productive and industrious they are.

Fucking women.
>>
File: d1587.jpg (27 KB, 351x358) Image search: [Google]
d1587.jpg
27 KB, 351x358
>>72381000
>all those replies
>>
>>72392969
>strawman argument
>he wants whites to have kids, therefore he's a white supremacist
>implying that I want whites to take over
No, I want whites to exist, there is a middle ground you know.
>>
>>72380682
>break that allows men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn't revolve around their jobs
What part is that? I don't remember hearing about this.
>>
>>72380682
>fucking around with her mate
>claims to always be busy due to deadlines
Ok you fat cow.
>>
>>72380701
aaaaaahahahaha mr south americaine maine u so funney
>>
File: 1411447284536.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1411447284536.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>72380701
>>
>>72380701
kek
>>
>>72380482
>work in a hospital as an EMT
>glorified orderlies, pushing beds full of fatties through the hospital
>only four women in a department of 27
>youngish woman takes maternity leave, my schedule gets fucked up covering for her for 3 months
>literally the week she comes back, the other girl employee injures her knee with an O2 tank, is now out on comp
>the new mom also leaves for a different position, even though the entire department's schedule was rearranged to enable her to be a new mom
>of the two women, the older woman can't do any of the physically demanding work
>the department has an opening now, we hire two women
>one is going to be a nurse and she is so fucking dumb

So of the 6 women who have worked in our department, 2 have been worth a shit and haven't fucked things up for everyone.
>>
>>72380682
>She laughed, and we spent the afternoon plotting my escape from my 10-hour days, fake baby bump and all.
>spent the afternoon fucking about instead of working

many jobs give a sabbatical break if you have worked there for several years so you can do something, but they expect it to be about improving yourself, not just fucking about buying shoes and drinking lattes.

also, the point of maternity leave isn't to focus on yourself. it is to recover from pregnancy, feed your baby so it doesn't die and focus on the baby rather than hand it off to some expensive service. you can focus on the baby, because if you came back to work, you'd be useless as your natural instinct to mother your child would overrule anything else.
>>
>>72381947
But mah anon, what kind of business? I don't have any particular expertise in most markets, how am I to start a business in any of them?
>>
what is /pol/ so butthurt about. these feminist cunts will die alone with no children to continue their line. the problem literally solves itself. the strong women will have children who will carry on threir strength and values.

natural selection is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>72395480
yeah but by the time that happens I will already be a penniless geezer
>>
>>72380482
Fine, but you're getting paid 77 cents on the dollar. Equal pay for equal work. Maternity leave means that you're not doing equal work.
>>
>>72380682
>a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs
>women and, to a lesser degree, men
>>
>>72380701
Well memed
>>
File: Riddler_(Batman_Forever).jpg (248 KB, 800x952) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_(Batman_Forever).jpg
248 KB, 800x952
>>72380482
Tell me why they should earn an equal salary?
>>
>>72395540
funny its you who says that considering you live in a gigantic country. you could move almost anywhere you want as soon as things start going bad. here in the netherlands we're all cramped together in a tiny little area.
>>
>>72384535
Why does everyone think feminism brought women to work? Women didn't GET to work alongside men. They HAD to. It is harder and harder to fund a family in America on one income. If American wages weren't stagnant and came in line with the rising cost of living, mothers would abandon the workplace and don aprons in droves.
>>
>>72394280
learn from the jews. be few, but dominate world.
we whites are jew cucks so bad it hurts.
>>
>>72395851
ok I'll just move somewhere
fucking hate it when people say baseless shit like this, like yeah I couldn't possibly have anything tying me down or a lack of funds to move
>>
File: artflow_201510221101.png (74 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201510221101.png
74 KB, 1440x2560
>>72380701

The perfect post, it's beautiful.
>>
>>72381281
This is illegal in the us, they have to take their vacation days otherwise the government will attack their employers
>>
>>72380482
>All women take leave
>Aren't as relevant in the workplace

INEQUALITY
>>
File: IiQ8Pll.png (38 KB, 1016x932) Image search: [Google]
IiQ8Pll.png
38 KB, 1016x932
>>72380701
Wew lad
>>
>>72396053
Yeah, if he means, paid eternity leave.
In my workplace this woman is going through her 3rd pregnancy. Super adamant about how she deserves all that time off.
Ok, I get it, you opened your legs and got fucked. Con-fucking-gratulations.
Hope your kids save mankind with their awesome superpowers of existing.
>>
>>72389405
>Buying into the wage gap meme
Shiggy
>>
>>72396579
Wat
>>
>>72380482
Well it should be done away with
>>
>>72381031
I used to work for a vending company that started off with a week paid vacation after your first year and adding a week every 4 years after for a max of 4.
A fucking vending company.
I made 45k filling goddammit snack machines, and if I stayed it would be over 60k now.

I took the entire month of February off this year at my current job.

What kind of shit job does this whore work that she can't take time off?
>>
>>72380482
Women in the comments are tearing her apart.

Fat acceptance and feminism will be the first dominoes toppled.
>>
>>72380482
Women already get "MEternity" leave 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
>>
>>72394150
>boss'
>yes plural
That's not plural, you fucking retarded, illiterate burger. Apostrophes do not make fucking plurals. How is what is possibly the single fucking simplest rule of English (JUST ADD A FUCKING S OR ES) escaping your sieve of a mind?

Kill yourself promptly, my man.
>>
>>72396686
wat.... ever
>>
>>72396579

I get the part about the slag not deserving to be with the company if she is just going to be preggo the whole time.

But
>Yeah, if he means, paid eternity leave.

Wat
>>
>>72380482

long service leave ?

stupid lazy whores get out reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>72396982

Is this bait?
>>
>women
>working
oh hoe check yo premise
>>
>>72380682
>...and to a lesser degree, men...
She couldn't fucking help but be a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1460787035421.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1460787035421.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>72397524
I was pretty sure it was when he call him a burger
>>
>>72380682
>that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men
>to a lesser degree, men

You know what's fucking hilarious? Women wanted this, they wanted freedom, they wanted to be breadwinners, they wanted to go out in the "real world." But now they've seen it, and now they want to be "treated the same" but still be able to quit when stuff gets a little too hard. They want all the privileges of being a woman in the 1960's without any of the work. They don't want to work, they don't want have to do hard work, they want to be pampered and preened and not do anything, but they also want to be strong and independent and be patted on the head and given an award for trying.
>>
>>72397524
Are you kidding me? Bosses is the plural. Boss's is the singular possessive. Bosses' is the plural possessive. Boss' is not a fucking word and you should gas yourself upon your earliest convenience.
>>
>>72381000

The get time off not because they want it, but because they need it. Cry baby.
>>
File: 1441148822740.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1441148822740.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>72380482
>Of course, that didn’t happen. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to believe in the value of a “meternity” leave — which is, to me, a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs
>a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men to shift their focus to the part of their lives that doesn’t revolve around their jobs

>go to work, men
>go to war, men
>pay for my birth control, men
>do all the manual labor, men
>subsidize my paid "finding myself" time, men
>>
>>72398255

When this shit breaks women are going to get severe wake-up call.
>>
>>72389211
Its not about the business. Its about society
>>
>>72381000
They should, trips.
>>
>>72398440

This.

And contrary to what liberals want to believe businesses are not 100% about profit.
>>
>>72380818
>large amounts of American women die
>remaining ones get even more entitled and arrogant because their pussy is in even higher demand

it never ends
>>
>>72380682
>women and, to a lesser degree, men
surprising
>>
>>72398668

Well, someone has to do the actual work. :^)
>>
>>72380682

>why do women earn less money than men!
>>
>>72381116
It's okay we will have foreigners make up for it. :^)
>>
>>72398845

Good idea.

>Ordering my Russian mail order bride right now.
>>
I think men should be entitled to menternity leave, as well

Naturally the corporate jew will be legally mandated to reserve his job position, and just let everybody else shoulder the burden of his workload while he's off having men time
>>
File: is-your-baby-racist.jpg (108 KB, 610x848) Image search: [Google]
is-your-baby-racist.jpg
108 KB, 610x848
>>72398973
No, no, Ameribro. It has to be a non-white person or else you are a racist, don't you want a happy rainbow child?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.