[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the fastest path to fascism for the US, Trump or Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fascism.jpg (58 KB, 511x720) Image search: [Google]
fascism.jpg
58 KB, 511x720
Who is the fastest path to fascism for the US, Trump or Cruz
>>
>>72377166
Obama, made people turn to fascism pretty fast
>>
>>72377166
Clinton
>>
>>72377332

This, to be honest.
>>
>>72377332
That'll definitely be a merge of state and corporate power that's for sure
>>
>>72377166
Cruz is a theocratic neocon. Complete idiot.

Trump is pretty red-pilled.
>>
>>72377166

Fascism is a broad term. Nazism is considered fascism for example and they did the opposite in that while all major corporations were subsidized by the government you could also not, as a party leader, be involved in ANY private ownership, in other words they had very strict conflict of interest laws.

For example if a party member had a bunch of stock in a milk producing company, they could not be involved with any government regulation of that sector. It's basically all of the positives of our current corporate oligarchy without the crippling negative effect of lobbyists.

That's my understanding of it at least and that will probably never happen in the U.S.. Kinda like getting rid of all guns, there are just too many already in play so you pretty much have to deal with the hand your dealt.
>>
File: fascist faq.png (80 KB, 826x752) Image search: [Google]
fascist faq.png
80 KB, 826x752
>A merger of state & corporate power"
Holy out of context, batman.

Corporate power as in corporatism.

Corporatism as in groups of society put forth their interest politically.

>Corporatism, also known as corporativism, is the sociopolitical organization of a society by major interest groups, or corporate groups, such as agricultural, business, ethnic, labour, military, patronage, or scientific affiliations, on the basis of common interests. It is theoretically based on the interpretation of a community as an organic body. The term corporatism is based on the Latin root word "corpus" (plural – "corpora") meaning "body"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism

Corportaism =/= Business corporations converging with the state

Fascism: The Ultimate Definition
http://www.anesi.com/Fascism-TheUltimateDefinition.htm#B._Didnt_Mussolini_say_Fascism_was

Also, corporatism is not exclusively fascist. There are elements seen in Ireland and Hong Kong.

Legislative Council of Hong Kong: Functional constituencies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_Council_of_Hong_Kong#Constituencies

Seanad Éireann: Composition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seanad_Éireann#Composition
>>
Fascism isn't an ideology, it's a specific political movement from 20th century western europe

Describing something today as "fascist" is the act of an imbecile
>>
Look up "Hitler's Table Talks" and give it a listen/read for a good idea about how fascism deals with private corporate ownership and industry. This will give you a better idea of how it works exactly and what all had to be done to make it work coming out of Weimar Germany. A lot of it's actually pretty brilliant.
>>
>>72378378

This is a pretty good descriptor of what op is looking for. In other words like I said earlier you could think of it like complete subsidizing of all corporations, though from my understanding they are usually still privately owned to some degree.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this though.
>>
>>72377166
Sanders faggot. State controls business, business controls state.
>>
>>72379043
Fuck Bernie Sanders
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.